This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Coconut Plates (Lincoln's Testing)

Topic » Coconut Plates (Lincoln's..

2191 days 9 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Phenomenal. Okay so now tell me how you would respond to this

Don: A9 B1
2191 days 9 hours ago
Burnslaker
Don:
Choice 1: invalid (not on graph)
Choice 2: Black Circle
Success? No
Next Up: Sue
2191 days 9 hours ago
Dmpwb45
(Close but that was the first mistake) B1 was included in the pair that was already claimed. It shoulda been

Choice 1: invalid (not on graph)
Choice 2: invalid (claimed)

Other than that, amazing. That’s all you gotta know. One final thing, when a player loses ALL their plates remove them from the list and continue. Tell them “Goodjob” or “Thanks for coming” something nice so they don’t leave upset

If a player gets a “Plate +1” tile, IMMEDIATELY bump them up a plate (they don’t have to match). If a player gets “Vote +1” it immediately counts too (they don’t gotta pair to claim). When a player wins tell them congrats and tell them to CONSIDER two people to Nom. I’ll deal with all that (along with the +1 Votes) when I’m done work :)

Above all else, remember to correctly record when a tile is no longer able to be claimed. ESPECIALLY for the +1 Vote/Plate tiles. They are CRUCIAL to remove from the board immediately after being claimed. It’s super important to remember these get removed without being in a pair

Any final questions babe? Ask anything at all. Tbh I’m sure you’ll be fine. My contestants are all super nice and they’ll help you catch mistakes
2191 days 8 hours ago
Burnslaker
Damn sorry babe I’ll be better prepared I promise :) this is exciting
2191 days 8 hours ago
Dmpwb45
You're cute 😂 Thanks for doing this. See you at 5 <3
2191 days 7 hours ago
Hufus
relationship goals right here! <3
2191 days 6 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Hahah 🙈 he probably hates me for making him do this

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!