This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 13 Itinerary

Topic » Week 13 Itinerary

2195 days ago
Dmpwb45
Sorry for the late post! I forgot Lincoln's dad would be in town lol. This week will be HUGE. It'll be the last week where items (including Mystery Keys and Extra Votes) will be valid along with the last week where a contestant will be evicted by a vote. After this week, it'll be all challenge based eliminations for the crown!

This weeks theme : Friend or Foe

Monday - Itinerary Posted
Tuesday -
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Friday - *LIVE* Coconut Plates @5pmPT
Saturday - *NON LIVE* Nomination @5pmPT
Sunday - *NON LIVE* Eviction Announced @5pmPT

Ultimate Challenge
Play Type : Individuals
Nomination Type : HOH Nominates 2 People
Voting Style : You can WIN eviction votes!
Eviction Total By Weeks End : 1

Extra Things You’ll Need and By When
Nothing!

Additional Notes
Link to Ultimate Challenge
https://tengaged.com/group/9305-dmpwbs-ultimate-challenge-revamp-prize/forum/topic/21533173

Confession Questions

Nolan : Once again, you've shown us that no one wants to be in a duel against you. Was it hard eliminating Phil?

Hufus: Last week you won immunity in the first leg, not too much to stress about. Are you worried for this week? Or more so for the ones to come?

Nova: The competition is getting more heated and power player after power player have left the house. One more comp win can bump you into the Final 4. You ready?

Emmett: Another huge player gone, another huge challenge awaits. You've been doing pretty well to stay off the block. Do you have what it takes to create the same outcome?

Brittany: You made a good point last week. On multiple occasions you've been called a floater, but at the end of the week, you and Emmett survived a challenge that was entirely skill based. Think you're close enough to the prize to win it?
2190 days 23 hours ago
Emmett4
Emmett: Another huge player gone, another huge challenge awaits. You've been doing pretty well to stay off the block. Do you have what it takes to create the same outcome?

Not sure hopefully i can remain here for another week tho
2190 days 23 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany: You made a good point last week. On multiple occasions you've been called a floater, but at the end of the week, you and Emmett survived a challenge that was entirely skill based. Think you're close enough to the prize to win it?

5 of us are close enough to the prize to win it, and I happen to be one of those 5. Nothing different, we all just had different paths, hopefully mine proves to be better

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!