This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Amazing Race (Ultimate)

Topic » Amazing Race (Ultimate)

2201 days 17 hours ago
Dmpwb45
⭐If you're a Jury Member, scroll down to this symbol if you don't wanna read this all⭐

This challenge will be split into two parts (Legs). The winning duo from each leg will continue onto the Top 5. The duo that completes neither leg will be up for elimination. Because you’re paired in duos, the elimination will have to be a challenge rather than a vote, so no one can “throw it”. The elimination process will be better explained here in the Duel For Your Life Topic
https://tengaged.com/group/9305-dmpwbs-ultimate-challenge-revamp-prize/forum/topic/21501255

This challenge will be almost identical to The Lost Egg Hunt Challenge. Around Tengaged I’ll hide clues, links, riddles and answers. Starting with Leg 1’s first clue (which will be revealed Tuesday @12pmPT) you’ll follow the path until eventually you reach the end. Simply send me the code hidden there and once you and your partner BOTH send it to me, you’ll be safe.

Once the winners of Leg 1 are announced, everyone can have some rest time until Thursday @12pmPT when Leg 2’s first clue is posted. The winners of Leg 1 obviously do not need to compete in the Second Leg. On the chance NO ONE finishes the First Leg, the duo that gets the furthest will move onto the Top 5. This will be announced right before Leg 2’s first clue is revealed. If no one finishes and multiple people are at the same point, it’ll unfortunately have to be random org.d (so don’t help other duos lol). These rules apply to Leg 2 as well.

⭐JURY SPONSORS⭐

This week the jury will influence the game with time penalties. Every member can vote against a duo they don't want to win, and each vote against will be a 10 minute delay. When a duo finishes, they'll have to wait X amount of minutes until their win can be counted. If another duo completes the challenge within their waiting time and has no time penalty themselves, they'll steal that team's win

THE DUOS

Duo’s were decided on the “Tie-Breaker” Chatzy cause I didn’t wanna make a whole new one

http://us21.chatzy.com/66555301471030

Duo 1: Hufus and Nova

Duo 2: Nolan and Phil

Duo 3: Brittany and Emmett

Contestants! Report back here tomorrow (Tuesday) @12pmPT for the first clue of Leg 1! It is a Weekly Challenge, so don’t stress if you come late, but you should come as early as possible for best results. Good luck!
2201 days 17 hours ago
Dmpwb45
⭐ Oh btw. The Jury Sponsor Time Penalties only affect Leg 1 (incase I wasn't clear). It would be cruel to affect both⭐
2201 days 16 hours ago
Dmpwb45
*A player has requested for the challenge to start @3pmPT instead of 12. I allowed the change, but if this interferes with anyone, please let me know *

As of now the challenge will BEGIN @3pmPT on Tuesday. Best of luck
2201 days 16 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
My class starts at 6PM EST tomorrow :/
2201 days 13 hours ago
FireX
Gotta hurt them floaters

#LettheRealPlayerWin
2201 days 10 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Final time switch (or it should be). The challenge will start @6pmPT Tuesday. If this will be a problem for anyone please speak up :)
2200 days 14 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Amazing Race starting in an hour and a half
2200 days 13 hours ago
Dmpwb45
The first clue for The Amazing Race will be posted in 10 minutes! That'll give you time to file in and discuss strategy if needed

ONE HUGE HINT I'LL GIVE. Most of the clues require you to find a Tengageder, then find the next clue hidden on one of their blogs. They aren't hidden randomly though, the wording i use IN THE CLUES, give you a push of where to look

To be honest I'm not sure how hard this will be. I made it a lot easier than the egg challenge, but still we'll have to see. It could take the entire amount of time, or even be done within an hour. That's why I wanted everyone to be able to make it right at the start

Good luck all. Keep a close eye on this page within the 10 minutes
2200 days 13 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Hii
2200 days 13 hours ago
Dmpwb45
The clue will be posted in exactly 60 seconds, prepare yourselves
2200 days 13 hours ago
Dmpwb45
The newest frat, with the shortest name. There you’ll find your answer

GOODLUCK!
2200 days 13 hours ago
Philip13
My dumb computer shut down for 10 mins
2200 days 12 hours ago
mysterygame2
CHECK
2200 days 12 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
ARE WE DONE??
2200 days 12 hours ago
Novamax243
Me when all of us finished already
2200 days 12 hours ago
Philip13
omggg

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!