This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pandora's Box 3 has been opened!

Topic » Pandora's Box 3 has been..

2207 days 8 hours ago
Dmpwb45
*Pandora’s Box opens and suddenly you see the faces of all the previous contestants*

Don’t worry! No one else is returning, but the Jury has now been activated! Against popular belief, the 7 smiley faces on the door were to represent the faces of the Jury (A Jury of Seven) not the 7 players still alive. Tricky, huh? Here’s the Jury Members (The Jury started after the first Redemption Challenge elimination)

pikaplayer
Obstreperous
lhooper902976
RL10
Sunfire
Garrett5
me2013

(Technically Red would be here, but this Box has been planned to be a Jury of 7 for a while now and he didn’t leave on good terms, so he won’t count). All Jury Members have now been notified of this opportunity, but it’s completely optional whether they choose to accept. I made a group for their recreational use if they want
https://tengaged.com/group/9316-ultimate-challenge-jury-house

As I stated from the beginning, I don’t like the Jury picking a winner, BUT with that being said, I will allow them to make minor decisions. Each week, Jury Members (individually) get one “Interference”. You can choose to interfere in a good way, or in a bad way. Every week will have different options, seeing as there’s always a new type of challenge

EXAMPLE:
This week is Jeopardy, so the options are:
A) Good Interference: Gives a player a 50 point boost
or B) Bad Interference: Gives a player a 50 point demerit

The Jury will slightly interfere from now until pretty much the finale. Make sure to stay on their good sides, or at the very least not be their worst enemy. JURY MEMBERS! When making a decision, you have to cast it before the Ultimate/HOH Challenge commences. Simply cast your decision via mail, basically just saying “Good or Bad” and “Which player”. You get 1 new action a week and not using a week’s action doesn’t “Rollover points”. You get one a week. Period.

FINALLY. The 4 players that opened the Box (X, Nova, Brittany and Hufus) will each receive a one time "Jury Interference". This power MUST be used this week, and it only works for this one week. Before Friday's Jeopardy challenge, those 4 contestants must send me THEIR choice. They can either positively sponsor themselves, or negatively sponsor someone else. The extra points and demerits affected by Jury will be awarded RIGHT BEFORE the challenge happens, so they affect your starting score

Goodluck everyone! Let’s see how this shakes things up. As you probably guessed, any evicted members starting now will join this Jury too.
2206 days 23 hours ago
Obstreperous
Loves revenge.
2206 days 23 hours ago
lhooper902976
Snickers at how evil US jurors can be.
2206 days 23 hours ago
pikaplayer
Pika? Why would we be mean to people? They're all so nice!

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!