This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Redemption Challenge

Topic » Final Redemption Challenge

2187 days 16 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Originally I told you guys you would be playing a mini game, but some of you are unable to play flash games (which is okay) so the challenge we'll be playing is "Alphabet Soup"

This challenge is pretty much identical to the "Rainbow Ladder" challenge. You're playing as a 7 year old girl who L.O.V.E LOVES alphabet soup. This particular girl is very anal, she can only eat her soup in chronological order (A-Z). Crazy right? For this challenge you'll each make a blog titled "Alphabet Soup UC"

Starting with A, you need a Tengageder to CORRECTLY tag THEMSELVES before you can continue "eating soup" (move onto B). I doubt the challenge will conclude in 5 hours when the challenge ends (10pmPT) but if it does, the first person to eat their entire bowl of soup (Complete Z) will return to the game! Otherwise at exactly 10pmPT I'll write "CLOSED" on all the blogs. The player who gets the furthest will return to the game. Any ties will be unfortunately settled by Random Org. I hate using it, but with Non-Live challenges I can't guarantee who will be online to fight for their survival

TECHNICAL RULES (Please read this or it could send you home)
I'll be checking and letting you know if I catch a mistake, but ultimately it's your job to stay on top of things (Like all previous challenges). You must abide by these rules for a point to count
-A tagged name can only be used by ONE contestant. Example: If Nolan uses aria_grande, no other player can get aria_grande to post for them
-Ultimate Challenge player names cannot be used (Previously evicted constants are fair game though)
-If you mess up, you'll have to start ALL THE WAY BACK from said mistake. If you screw up B and you're on H and I catch it, you go back to B. Catch mistakes immediately. The main one is don't use repeat tags. There's only 4 RI players, so it shouldn't be too hard to keep tabs on "off limit" users

THAT'S IT! Best of luck all of you :) When your blog is made, link it here please so I can find it easily. It'll also be easier for contestants to keep tabs on one another (to avoid repeat tags)
2187 days 16 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Mel, Garrett, Nolan and Jorge are the players
2187 days 16 hours ago
Dmpwb45
2187 days 15 hours ago
Dmpwb45
New rule added to avoid the interference of multis
-Yellow levels and up are only allowed to post. White levels won't count
2187 days 15 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Hour 1 of 5 concluded. Mel leads at the letter F. Nolan in second at C. Jorge and Garrett have yet to start
2187 days 14 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Garrett has entered the game and is making remarkably fast progress

https://tengaged.com/blog/Garrett5/8523110/alphabet-soup-uc
2187 days 14 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Hour 2 of 5 concludes. Mel AND Nolan lead at letter N and Garrett’s second at C. Jorge has yet to start

Just a reminder. The challenge ends AT 10pmPT on the dot
2187 days 14 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Heading out for a while! Make sure to correct your own mistakes while I'm offline if any are made. Currently the leaderboard looks like this

1st Nolan at Q
2nd Mel at N
3rd Garrett at C

I'll use mobile to update Hour 3 of 5
2187 days 14 hours ago
FireX
Its so pathetic nolan cant win on his own
2187 days 13 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Hour 3 of 5 is over. We’re now more than half way into the challenge. The current standings

1st Nolan at T
2nd Mel at P
3rd Garrett at D

Jorge has yet to start
2187 days 12 hours ago
RedWing91
This is messed up. You put the game on hold for brit who left for a week and I leave for a couple of days and warn you WEEKS in advance you don't do shit? Makes sense right?
2187 days 12 hours ago
Dmpwb45
I specifically asked for your vote ahead of time to accommodate you Red, I'm not doing this. If you aren't here, I'm not going to use your item for you and I'm not gonna miss another Monday Itinerary because you can't be here for 2 of the 3 challenge days stated from the START. Brittany asked for a ONE TIME extension. You're lucky I even accepted your vote at all without you being here. If you wanna talk technical, your vote towards Garrett shouldn't have counted since you weren't even online to cast it, but still I've been called out for "rigging" time and time again

No. More. NO MORE. If I hear one more damn thing about rigging, said person will have their pass instantly cut, I guarantee that. Never in 30 seasons have I rigged or thrown out a player, but there's a first time for everything. Players I've HATED have won my seasons, but none of them berated me this vigorously. This is a legitimate rule I'm adding to the list. Don't test it
2187 days 12 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Hour 4 of 5 finished. The current standings

1st Nolan at T
2nd Mel at P
3rd Garrett at D
Jorge has yet to start

The final hour is happening
2187 days 11 hours ago
Dmpwb45
10 minutes remain

1st Nolan at V
2nd Mel at P
3rd Garrett at D
Jorge has yet to start
2187 days 11 hours ago
Philip13

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!