This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Time off requests or changes

Topic » Time off requests or changes

2225 days 6 hours ago
Dmpwb45
🚨This is all extremely important. Please don’t skim this topic🚨

Hey guys. I wanted to make this topic because Brittany and Red have already asked for switches in the schedule and I wanted to know if there were any changes I should plan for? I didn’t wanna ruin the surprise but the next twist after Redemption Island is “Lightning Rounds”. Each week instead of an Ultimate Challenge and a Reward Challenge, two Ultimate Challenges are held. Both HOH’s nominate 2 separate people, for a total of 4. Here’s the twist though. 1 person from each set has to go home, that means you vote two separate times. It’s like back to back HOH’s

4 Sets of Evictions = 4 Weeks so the game will be concluded in a month
I realized about a month and a half in that none of you played UC before and had no idea how long it was 😂 Regardless, you’ve been the perfect cast and always make time to be here. I’ve said this like 100 times but in the end there can only be one winner. Many of you will be very upset about going home, so I want to make sure if that happens you and me tried everything we could for you to be there. Which is why I’m asking now if you have anything coming up soon to stop the game from concluding in April

Current Requests

1) Red is gone every Friday until Saturday. Challenges will be moved to Saturday now (not a huge switch). If by chance Red gets evicted they’ll move back to Friday
2) Brittany is going out of town this Saturday and is coming back April.1 I believe? I realize this is a big request since the game already takes a long time but the Lightning Rounds will make up for it

What that means for this week

If Red misses the challenge on Friday and Brittany misses it on Saturday until April, then we’ll have to move the challenge to the first week of April. In the meantime I guess you can relax and focus on less stressful stuff lol. Maybe even re-build some old friendships. As of now challenges will be on Saturdays and it currently looks like this

Sat April 7th *LIVE* Boyfriend Battle & Nominations (and Item Time) @5pmPT
Sun April 8th *LIVE* Eviction & Redemption Island @5pmPT
Mon April 9th Itinerary Posted (And we go from there)

QUESTION REMINDER
Does anyone have anything coming up that’ll stop you from competing Saturday and Sunday (possibly Friday again) for the month of April and possibly early May?
If so please comment below!
2225 days 6 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Oh and PS I guess I’ll leave the slot machines open for the week and a half lmao. It seems dumb to close them, but I’ll only check it like once a day
2225 days 6 hours ago
me2013
Yes I cant do anything live if it isnt on friday or saturday due to work  committments.

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!