This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Château D'oior

Topic » Château D'oior

2235 days 5 hours ago
CharlesMcManus
https://media.giphy.com/media/39rJTa3AZSNUTn1R9R/giphy.gif

The front gates of the Château are locked with a rusty padlock. A note hangs on the gate saying "Come back on Friday @5pmPT". You can talk on this Forum if you'd like, but nothing will happen till Friday

🚨If you can't make the challenge, try your hardest not be be nominated or create a strategic plan using items or persuasion. Otherwise you'll have a very good chance of being nominated and evicted, forcing you to fight in a LIVE Redemption Challenge on Sunday @5pmPT🚨
2235 days 5 hours ago
me2013
"climbs over the rusty gate and wanders around the vastly overgrown lawns"
2235 days 3 hours ago
RedWing91
If the padlock is Rusty why can't we just break it off?
* Bangs on the lock?*
2235 days 3 hours ago
Philip13
Beautiful castle
I cordially accept my invitation
2234 days 16 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I’ll be back Friday, then
2231 days 14 hours ago
CharlesMcManus
🚨CHECK IN TIME STARTS NOW. 10 MINUTES. Please check in before continuing to read. If I know you’re here, we can wait for you to finish reading🚨

(If you come late, you can still check in and play anytime before the first kill)

Good evening everybody…

I hate to inform you of this, but Master Damien has been murdered *thunder and lightning* I’m not sure how you players intend to finish Ultimate Challenge with a dead host, but I fear a more sinister problem approaches. I believe one of you is responsible for his murder….

*Players begin whispering to each other*

For now let’s worry about surviving the night. The killer may strike quite frequently, but luckily we have a jail cell to subdue anyone deemed suspicious. All of you were at the eviction afterparty the night of the murder, except for one of you. Talk amongst yourselves and enjoy the Château, but be sure to watch your back. Try to notice any abnormalities in each others speeches, the killer won’t be able to keep up their lies for long

RULES BROKEN DOWN

Theme : Suspicion
(Catch your housemates in their lies)

Once the 10 minutes concludes I’ll random org. someone to be the killer. Every round, everyone except the killer will be mailed a detail about the party. The killer (being absent) will have to fake it. After a few minutes of talking (5-10) you’ll all vote in a “player only” poll. (I’ll have to log into my account to adjust who can vote in the poll so sadly I’ll break the illusion of my death *shrugs*). Whoever has the most votes (ties will be random org’d) will be locked in jail. If you catch the killer, they’ll die. If you pick wrong, the killer can choose to kill anyone. For the game to end, two killers need to be caught OR the killer needs to kill everyone

The general idea of the game is super easy, but it’s so much more than that. People can share info or lie. The way you all choose to play determines who dies

A MORE DETAILED DESCRIPTION ON POINTS AND WINNING
https://tengaged.com/group/9305-dmpwbs-ultimate-challenge-revamp-prize/forum/topic/21425182
2231 days 14 hours ago
me2013
hi
2231 days 14 hours ago
Emmett4
Here
2231 days 14 hours ago
mysterygame2
Here
2231 days 14 hours ago
CharlesMcManus
That's technically time. I'm sure more people are coming, but we will start like normal I guess
2231 days 14 hours ago
Novamax243
Here
2231 days 14 hours ago
FireX
Here
2231 days 14 hours ago
Dmpwb45
I'll give you each time to finish your read before I random org. a killer. When you're ready say "Ready"
2231 days 14 hours ago
mysterygame2
Ready
2231 days 14 hours ago
Novamax243
Tbh not really ready but not like I'll be anymore any time soon.
2231 days 14 hours ago
FireX
Ready

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!