This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Redemption Challenge 1

Topic » Redemption Challenge 1

2244 days 2 hours ago
Dmpwb45
First of all I’d like to state that redemption challenges will usually be similar to the week’s theme. Although this challenge will follow a similar path to the TV show, since there are four people

This will be a challenge of endurance. Every hour your leg will “cramp”. You must post *Uncramps* or your vase will fall. Your posts must at least be 60 minutes apart and you can’t miss an hour. I won’t worry about the minutes, I only care about seeing “1 hour, 2 hours, etc.)

The challenge starts at 5pmPT Sunday (Right as the redemption winners are announced). It’s mandatory for the two returnees and todays evictees to be present. I’m sorry if you can’t make it but Fri/Sat/Sun @5pmPT is when comps are scheduled for and moving forward there will be more live activities to speed things along.

When the time comes, I’ll create the topic and ask you all to start the challenge. The first person to be eliminated will have their pass cut. The second person eliminated will stay on Redemption island. The two that survive the longest will both return to the game. Any ties and it will be broken by Random Org.

There is another (extremely rare) possibility for this challenge. On Monday I post the Itinerary and the game needs to continue. Anyone of the 4 still alive in the challenge by the time the Itinerary is posted can also return to the game. Highly unlikely though

Goodluck!
2242 days 22 hours ago
Novamax243
Check in?
2242 days 22 hours ago
pikaplayer
I guess so, here
2242 days 22 hours ago
mysterygame2
Check in?
2242 days 22 hours ago
Sunfire
Damien was just eliminated from the game
2242 days 22 hours ago
lhooper902976
check in
2242 days 22 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Hey guys I'm so sorry, my work just got slammed, I wasn't able to take my break. I'll start the challenge now. Since everyone was online at the time (and this is super unprofessional) so I'll allow all contestants to participate because of it. You guys have an hour from this post to start the challenge. Say *balances vase* to start

Once again I'm sorry for this, we got slammed out of the blue
2242 days 22 hours ago
lhooper902976
balances vase
2242 days 22 hours ago
RL10
Hello
2242 days 22 hours ago
RL10
balances vase
2242 days 22 hours ago
RL10
Is that all the challenge is?
2242 days 22 hours ago
mysterygame2
balances vase
2242 days 21 hours ago
Novamax243
*balances vase*
2242 days 21 hours ago
Dmpwb45
@RL10

Yes, it's fairly simple. After a while though it's going to weed out who really wants it and who doesn't when it comes time to sleep. This challenge gradually gets harder until three of the 5 of you give up
2242 days 21 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Pikaplayer has missed the check in BUT they did show up at the very beginning so that'll count for their first post. If Pika doesn't post before their post reaches 2 hours, they'll be eliminated
2242 days 20 hours ago
Novamax243
*Uncramps*

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!