This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 10 Conclusion + HOH Announcement

Topic » Episode 10 Conclusion + HOH..

2224 days 23 hours ago
Dmpwb45
🚨There is an important announcement written in here. If you don’t wanna read the story or are dead, scroll down till you see this symbol and continue reading from there🚨

Decision outcomes will come with the story for the more suspenseful episodes 

Episode 10 : Sunrise

TRISH POV

*Nova and Jorge both run back for Trish*

“You came back for me” She reaches her hand out, knife in the other. “We came back for this” Nova kicks Trish in the face and she lands on her back. Jorge swipes the emergency exit key from her pocket

(If anyone chose C
Your group would have the emergency exit key
Reason : The key was found in The Secret Room. It was then taken by Julia, dropped by Julia and ultimately taken by Trish

Reason #2 : The option was labelled “Go back TO Trish, not FOR Trish)

“Nice thinking!” Garrett gives them both a thumbs up and they all run down the hallway. Trish screams and crawls some more before the herd finally catches up with her, giving Trish her just desserts

“Hurry, hurry!” Garrett shouts to Jorge as he fiddles to put the key in the lock. The herd gets closer, now that they were done with Trish. “They’re almost here!” Nova yells to Jorge and he yells back”GOT IT!”. Jorge twists the key and the huge padlock falls off. Garrett and Nova each grab one side of a huge door and swing it open

(If no one picked C
You all would have died, unable to get through the door)

*Jorge, Nova and Garrett escape! These 3 are immune from this weeks elimination. Awesome job boys!*

MYLES POV

“Stop Myles, now!” Mel shouts, but he keeps running. She shoots 3 shots into his back and he collapses

*Julia finishes devouring X’s face. He’s no longer moving*

(If you chose B
X wouldn’t have died instantly
Reason : The zombie eating him (Julia) would have been killed)

*Mel shoots Julia before she can attack her. She slowly walks up to Myles who’s spitting up blood on the floor*

“You’re a horrible person, and I’m going to enjoy this” Mel shoots Myles one final time in the head and drops to her knees, crying

(If you chose A
You’ll kill Myles

If you chose B
Myles would have came back and a Random Org. Coin flip would have decided who he shot and killed (50/50 between X and Mel)

For both to survive
They’d both have to leave Julia behind)

Mel looks up at the blue sky. A new day was coming, a new hope. It was beautiful. A beautiful sunrise

🚨(END OF CHALLENGE) (READ THIS BELOW)🚨

In the end, 4 people survived! Mel, Garrett, Nova and Jorge. The person who survived with the most HP was…. MEL! With 24HP (and a gun) surprisingly only losing 1HP. Mel is the new HOH and she is in charge of nominating 3 houseguests for eviction. This eviction will be more intense, since only 1 of the chosen 3 will stay in this game

Mel, you can think about your decision now, but please don’t make an executive one until after 5pmPT Saturday (That’s exactly 16 hours from now). The reason is some contestants have Mystery Keys. If you have a key, you can choose to save it, but this may be your last chance to use it before you’re evicted. If you want to use your key, you know how. If you don’t you can always ask me. Once 5pmPT Saturday hits, anyone without immunity is fair game for nomination. Mel will have from 5pmPT Saturday to 12amPT Sunday (That’s a 7 hour window) to lock in her nominations

Goodluck everyone! (P.S. Mel, anytime after 5pmPT Saturday you can post your nominations on this forum, just like Phil did on the other topic)
2224 days 23 hours ago
me2013
I don’t know when that is so if you can message me when I have to make a decision that would be good....
2224 days 23 hours ago
Novamax243
Apparently I have a thing for physically harming Trish
2224 days 23 hours ago
Garrett5
damn lol
2224 days 9 hours ago
Sunfire
Great job guys!
2224 days 9 hours ago
Sunfire
I didn't realize I shot a 10 year old and basically killed her.
2224 days 7 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Nobody has chosen to use a Mystery Key. Mel may now nominate any 3 players on the front page with a check mark. She has 7 hours to make her choice
2224 days 7 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Lmao sunfire, you didn’t do it alone atleast
2224 days 3 hours ago
me2013
Sorry guys this is the sucky part of the game. Some of you have approached me, others have not. Many of you have had my back through various parts of this game, some have just wanted to stab me in the back..... with that being said....

I have to nominate three people to face eviction....... I have selected:
RL10
Emmet
And Pika

Sorry guys and good luck

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!