This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 3 Itinerary

Topic » Week 3 Itinerary

2277 days 1 hour ago
Dmpwb45
One thing before we start. Week 4 (spoiler alert) was supposed to be the first Skype challenge, but a lot of people asked for my Skype already so you guys can all add me now if you’d like. You need to add me before the start of Week 4 (which is still 7 days)

My Skype name is apparently cid-(1847768670617074272)@outlook.com, but no one has been able to find me. Message me or comment your Skype and I’ll be sure to add you as soon as I can :) Also if you guys have any private Skype chats, it would be great if I could be added to them. I’m already a part of Seashorni’s chat

PS if you haven’t seen the Forum/Topic regarding Demerits, here it is
https://tengaged.com/group/9305-dmpwbs-ultimate-challenge-revamp-prize/forum/topic/21186597

This weeks theme : Team Building

Monday - N/A
Tuesday - N/A
Wednesday - N/A
Thursday - N/A
Friday - *Weekly* Reward Challenge submission cut off @5pmPT (Hell’s Kitchen)
Saturday - *Weekly* Ultimate Challenge submission cut off @5pmPT (Gotta Catch ‘Em All)
Sunday - *Live* Eviction @5pmPT

Another thing that’s changed. It seems to me like the last of the inactives are gone, so now it is ONLY mandatory to check in at the eviction ceremony if you/your team is nominated. Aka you won’t receive a demerit if you’re safe

Friday
Play Type : Sub-Teams
Winner : 1 Sub-Team
To Avoid a Demerit : Submit a recipe

Saturday
Play Type : Teams
Nomination Type : Worst/Slowest 2 Teams
Extra Penalty : THE Worst Team
To Avoid a Demerit : Catch at least 1 Pokemon

Sunday
Eviction Type : Standard Survivor
Eviction Total Weeks End : 2 (Then variant on Diary Entries)

Extra Things You’ll Need and By When
A Skype account and to have me added : January 29th

Additional Notes
Link to Hell’s Kitchen Challenge
https://tengaged.com/group/9305-dmpwbs-ultimate-challenge-revamp-prize/forum/topic/21188880

Link to Gotta Catch ‘Em All Challenge
https://tengaged.com/group/9305-dmpwbs-ultimate-challenge-revamp-prize/forum/topic/21188838

Outstanding Demerits
(Attendance)
STARTING FRESH (Cause of the new demerit rule for eviction ceremonies)
Everyone : 0/3

(Diary)
RL10 : 1/2
QueenFrossy : 1/2
Obstreperous : 1/2
Emmett4 : 1/2
thewolfman : 1/2
mysterygame2 : 1/2
FireX : 1/2
RealJacksonWalsh : 1/2
splozojames50 2/2 EVICTED
2277 days ago
RedWing91
I am officially receiving a demerit cause I am NOT sharing my skype
2277 days ago
me2013
Question - how can there be a skype challenge with people living in different time zones?
2277 days ago
pikaplayer
^
2277 days ago
RealJacksonWalsh
theguywhostalks
2276 days 23 hours ago
Dmpwb45
@me2013 & pikaplayer

Why wouldn't people in different time zones be able to compete? Mel you can talk on Skype in the Seashorni chat right? Is there something I'm missing?
2276 days 22 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
add me! chandlerp1996
2276 days 21 hours ago
TR1364
mi skype is tengagedtommy !
2276 days 1 hour ago
me2013
I am back at work so if you are having a live challenge I can not be on skype between the hours of 6am and 6pm AEST (2pm EST and 2am EST) and from 11pm AEST (7am EST) -  6am AEST (2pm EST) I am sleeping. That is the only problem.

I have been on holiday for the past 6 weeks so have been able to go on whenever. I do not have access to skype at work.

Confusing?

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!