This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Demerits

Topic » Demerits

2285 days 5 hours ago
Dmpwb45
I've decided to make a topic about demerits for anyone who wanted to read up on them. I've had a lot of questions on them and wanted to clear the air

First, demerits surprisingly aren't as bad as you think. Getting one or two here and there is totally fine and even normal. It means nothing agaisnt you or your gameplay once the streak resets to zero again. A single check in, score submission, etc. can instantly break a streak. On Mondays itinerary, I’ll always give you a heads up on how to avoid each of the 3 demerits for the week

Second, demerits may sound scary but they’re just a glorified way to keep tabs on activity. As you guys have witnessed, activity is an ongoing issue and I want to make sure people earn the Ultimate Challenge Winner title (and prize). There’s a possibility of getting 3 Participation Demerits a week, and you need 3 demerits to be auto evicted. Literally participating in 1 thing a week is enough to stay in the game. Same thing with Diary Demerits. You get a demerit for every week you miss a Confessional/Diary Entry and you need 2 to be auto evicted. Sending in even ONE sentence every 2 weeks is enough to stay in this game. Sounds ridiculous to be evicted like that reading it out like this doesn’t it? It shows a lot about the effort of the player if you’re evicted in this way, but don’t feel bad about getting the odd few. It’s gonna happen.

Third, the only reason I keep reminding you of them is because I DONT want you to be auto evicted. Getting evicted is one thing, but at least go out fighting. I don’t want you guys to feel punished or anxious. Just participate when you can and if you try hard, you won’t be auto evicted I promise you that

Lastly, I’ll give you ample warning if you’re about to be auto evicted. If by CHANCE your last demerit is hanging on a challenge you are unable to attend I’ll find a way around it. Message me, explain and I’ll understand. I want effort, not tears lol. None of the people evicted today (or previously) said anything to me or tried. Try hard and you won’t go home. Goodluck everyone :)
2284 days 9 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Added 01/22/2018
It is ONLY mandatory to check in at the eviction ceremony if you/your team is nominated. Aka you won’t receive a demerit if you’re safe
2258 days 9 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Added 02/17/2018
(Loosened up on the demerits) Instead of demerits carrying over into the next week in a 1,2,3 type deal, now you only have to complete ONE of the weekly tasks (Reward, Ultimate or Attending the Eviction) to count for the whole week

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!