This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Design Challenge (Reward)

Topic » Design Challenge (Reward)

2289 days 23 hours ago
Dmpwb45
This week's Reward Challenge is based off the show "Ellen's Design Challenge". Bet most of you didn't know Ellen did that, huh? Well now you do

Some of you may have noticed that your tribes don't have a graphic image. That's because it's up to YOU guys to create one. This challenge will host 4 rewards. 1 reward for the person from EACH team I think made the best image, and then 1 super reward for the person I think made the best graphic out of the 3 winners. If you're any good at designing, you could win 2 rewards

I'll only be accepting the FIRST image you send to me, so make sure you're confident before sending your graphic. Failure to send in an image by Thursday at 5pmPT will result in 1 of your 3 attendance demerits. Goodluck contestants and remember! This is just what I think personally. There are 28 of you and only 3 will be chosen, it means nothing against your designing skills if you lose.
2289 days 22 hours ago
lhooper902976
This will be interesting, I have never designed before

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!