This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Diary Entries

Topic » Diary Entries

2264 days 14 hours ago
Dmpwb45
As most of you know you'll be required to post a Diary Entry once a week (minimum once every two weeks to remain in the game). It's just a good way of me keeping tracks on whats going on behind the scenes, it's strictly for my curiosity so none of your alliance members will ever find out about your betrayals (even post game). Same with votes. It'll never be publicly announced who you voted

If you want, your entry doesn't even have to be good or juicy, I just want to see the effort put it. It's only once a week and even a sentence or two will suffice. The contents of if you SUBMITTED an entry will be recorded on the Wikia, but not the actual contents of what you said, so once again (completely anonymous)

Usually Diary Entries are to be submitted Sunday after the eviction and before the Weekly Itinerary on Monday. (So if you're reading this, send it anytime now). This process will repeat each week, please stay onto of it :)
2255 days 17 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Added 01/23/2018
Extended the timeframe for Diary Entries to be accepted

Diary Entries can now be submitted as soon as the itinerary is posted all the way until the next itinerary is posted. AKA Monday @5pmPT to the next Monday @5pmPT

I originally made it Sunday after the eviction so the Diaries would be about the eviction, but I realize that doesn't present a very large amount of submission time. Hope this helps!
2255 days 17 hours ago
me2013
Opps - me when I just talk crap....
2255 days 4 hours ago
Dmpwb45
@me2013 LOL!
2200 days 7 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Added 03/20/2018

Attendance Demerits are no more. Being active is already crucial enough

Diary Demerits are no more. Instead just answer the "confession question" of the week. Feel free to send confessionals if you'd like though

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!