This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Weekly Itineraries

Topic » Weekly Itineraries

2296 days 7 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Every Monday (at no specific time) I'll post the Itinerary for the week. It'll tell you this weeks theme, what the weekly calendar looks like (though 90% of the time it's the same) and it'll tell you how you're going to play and how to avoid being nominated or evicted.

As I said before, you will need to access a wide variety of different sites, programs and apps (all of course will be safe and free) to keep the game fresh. On Monday I'll tell you what you'll need (if anything extra) for later in the week. I want to give you as MUCH time as possible to prepare. If at any moment you can't get an app, access a site, or complete a challenge, it's no worries. To keep the game fair I cannot allow people to skip challenges, but being unable to compete isn't grounds for auto eviction. Showing up and not participating is still a sign of activity. You can't win, but you won't automatically be sent home.

The Itinerary is in bullet form, so it's easy to understand and a short read. If at anytime you don't want to read the Itinerary, I can't and won't force you. That Itinerary is your guide to the weeks ins and outs. It's extremely helpful, but you don't have to prove to me you read it. The decision is up to you, but when Friday and Saturday come, you'll be unable to play unless you meet the credentials for the challenge.

This is the first week, so I've messaged everyone and linked this weeks Itinerary below, but from now on it's up to you to check for it (and any other topics that may come from time to time) Some may even hide rewards. Good luck everyone in your first challenges!

Week 1 Itinerary
https://tengaged.com/group/9305-dmpwbs-ultimate-challenge-revamp-prize/forum/topic/21108156
2295 days 23 hours ago
AbsoluteAsshole
I’m showing up and not participating unless I can be free later

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!