This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 - Nkuma

Topic » Tribal Council #7 - Nkuma

2269 days 11 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Welcome to your first tribal council as a newly-formed tribe, Nkuma

QUESTIONS:
donosaurus_rex - Thoughts on the swap tonight? Did this come as a surprise or did people expect it to happen?
yinzer149 - Considering that we are likely approaching the merge, how will the vote be based tonight?
CoachWade - The 5-2 split on this tribe is pretty glaring. In a season of alleged voting blocs, how heavily will tonight's vote be impacted by original tribe divisions?
dwipeouts - Many tribals, many blindsides. Will tonight continue the trend? Why or why not?
SammySosaTV - You have made a lot of contributions to your tribe in the challenges. As this game begins to shift to the individual phase, how does someone who is classified as a powerhouse adapt appropriately?
demikol - At Nkuma's previous tribal council, Max said, after getting voted out, "Well damn, have no idea why you guys would make a mistake like that." What mistake was he referring to?
hellomynameis347 - Final fourteen - this is new territory for you in Kolby's Survivor. What's going through your head?

IMPORTANT INFO:
-Votes due by tomorrow @ 7:00 PM EST.
-DON'T FORGET TO GUESS FOR YOUR IDOL! NEVER HURTS!

GOOD LUCK! PLAY SMART!
2269 days 11 hours ago
demikol
demikol - At Nkuma's previous tribal council, Max said, after getting voted out, "Well damn, have no idea why you guys would make a mistake like that." What mistake was he referring to?

Max is a great player and I can only assume to know his thoughts. I took it as he thought I was the most awesome and hands down best player he has come across and wonders why they would blindly let me stay one more minute in the game.....but again I will say I can only assume lol ;)
2269 days 11 hours ago
yinzer149
yinzer149 - Considering that we are likely approaching the merge, how will the vote be based tonight?

I think everyone is just trying to advance one more round. It is very hard to know where people stand right now because of the tribe swap.
2269 days 11 hours ago
SammySosaTV
SammySosaTV - You have made a lot of contributions to your tribe in the challenges. As this game begins to shift to the individual phase, how does someone who is classified as a powerhouse adapt appropriately?

I know my reputation is that I'm gonna be a dominant challenge beast, but the truth is those stats only originate from newbie seasons where half the cast is inactive. On All-Stars, for example, I only won one individual immunity before I was voted out. In Kuwait, I won three, but none of them were near the endgame. Even still, challenges aren't everything and no one wins Survivor because they're good at challenges. You have to be good at other things too
2269 days 10 hours ago
hellomynameis347
hellomynameis347 - Final fourteen - this is new territory for you in Kolby's Survivor. What's going through your head?

I feel like it's probably the same thing that's going through everyone else's head, "What's the best move that I could make right now to make sure I survive another day?" Right now, I'm trying to prove that I've grown as a player since my appearances, and I'm getting a chance to show that
2269 days 10 hours ago
dwipeouts
dwipeouts - Many tribals, many blindsides. Will tonight continue the trend? Why or why not?
honestly idk. I mean I wouldn't be blindsided if I got voted off tonight
2269 days 9 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
donosaurus_rex - Thoughts on the swap tonight? Did this come as a surprise or did people expect it to happen?

It was teased to no end, we expected it to happen, maybe more of us were expecting the two to three tribe swap at final fifteen (i was honestly), but the final fourteen two tribes of seven ain't bad.
2269 days 2 hours ago
CoachWade
CoachWade - The 5-2 split on this tribe is pretty glaring. In a season of alleged voting blocs, how heavily will tonight's vote be impacted by original tribe divisions?

Um it's hard to say because we haven't seen the votes yet. I mean you never know what could happen. With a 5-2 majority it makes me and Leo very valuable for someone looking to make a move but they could easily go with me or Leo for the easy vote which worries the hell out of me. This is the most stressed I've been for a tribal so far for sure.
2268 days 16 hours ago
obscurity
save me in stars fam, love u all
2268 days 14 hours ago
ThePug
*returns with urn*
2268 days 14 hours ago
ThePug
If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*no one stands*
2268 days 14 hours ago
ThePug
Alright, lets get to the votes.
2268 days 14 hours ago
ThePug
First vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Leo
2268 days 14 hours ago
ThePug
Second vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Sam

That's one vote Leo, one vote Sam.
2268 days 14 hours ago
ThePug
Third vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Leo
2268 days 14 hours ago
ThePug
Fourth vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Sam

That's two votes Leo, two votes Sam.

Three votes left.

open group

Survivor: Kolby vs. Bennett [Day 21]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!