This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14 - Azande

Topic » Tribal Council #14 - Azande

2281 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
Welcome back to tribal council, Azande

-----------

- Philip: Being down to the Final Seven, after this Tribal Council will already be down to six and the announcement of a possible live finale coming soon, how will the game begin to change from a player standpoint?

- Brady: Coming into this Tribal Council is there a clear majority and minority - with someone automatically being on the chopping line? Or are things much more in the air?

- Dono: Congratulations on once again winning Individual Immunity! You're now up to three wins this season. On your previous season, Thailand - You won four. Do you believe you can tie your record or even surpass it this season and is that a goal of yours?

- Demi: If you could bring one podcast episode about sasquatches out here to this island, which would you bring? ~ Question Requested by a Viewer.

- Luke: At the Individual Immunity Challenge you claimed you were stumped on step two, do you believe you should've stepped to it and got that win? Or do you believe you do not need Individual Immunity tonight?

- Josh: Last vote being spread out 4-3-1, do you expect tonight's vote to follow a similar trend of votes being totally spread out across multiple individuals? Or could tonight provide  a more unanimous vote?

- Will: We've had thirteen Tribal Councils; Now currently at our fourteenth one, with no idol plays this season. What's up with that? And could one potentially affect tonight's vote?

-----------

/// Votes are due by 7:00PM EST tomorrow. ///
/// If you do not vote on time you will receive a SELF-VOTE. ///
2281 days 10 hours ago
IceBear
- Luke: At the Individual Immunity Challenge you claimed you were stumped on step two, do you believe you should've stepped to it and got that win? Or do you believe you do not need Individual Immunity tonight?

I tried to get to the next step. I just didn't know how to search for the specific game effectively. Immunity is always comforting to have, no matter the situation.
2281 days 10 hours ago
IceBear
Great taste in puns though.
2281 days 10 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
- Dono: Congratulations on once again winning Individual Immunity! You're now up to three wins this season. On your previous season, Thailand - You won four. Do you believe you can tie your record or even surpass it this season and is that a goal of yours?

I dono. I dono. I dono. I dono.

What I dono is that this challenge had me shakin' in my boots. I honestly feel like I lost weight doing it. I gotta get some iguanagains somehow or else i might not have enough in me for next challenge.
2281 days 10 hours ago
demikol
Demi: If you could bring one podcast episode about sasquatches out here to this island, which would you bring?

I'd bring all my Sasquatch Chronicles, they're addicting lmao

*Glares at Kolby and Robby laughing and rolling on the floor* ;)
2281 days 10 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady: Coming into this Tribal Council is there a clear majority and minority - with someone automatically being on the chopping line? Or are things much more in the air?

I'm really unsure at this point. I would hope not but there is a very strong chance that it could be happening for this vote again. That would obviously suck for me because obviously me and Phillip were in the minority on the last vote so I'm hoping things go different but going into this vote I'm going to for sure be super nervous.
2281 days 8 hours ago
hellomynameis347
- Will: We've had thirteen Tribal Councils; Now currently at our fourteenth one, with no idol plays this season. What's up with that? And could one potentially affect tonight's vote?

I feel like one or two people may have been blindsided and voted out with one, but I doubt that there's not a single idol in circulation, unless Moru's was just never found. I feel like an idol could affect any vote in Survivor, and this vote's certainly no different
2280 days 14 hours ago
Joshbb17
- Josh: Last vote being spread out 4-3-1, do you expect tonight's vote to follow a similar trend of votes being totally spread out across multiple individuals? Or could tonight provide  a more unanimous vote?

It鈥檚 been a great run but it is most likely my time tonight. I鈥檝e done a lot of
Good and bad in this game, but I am at peace with my game. I have burned every single jury member, I hope my cast mates see that and keep me around, but i have been a burden on them all.
2280 days 12 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
*returns with urn*
I have the votes.
2280 days 12 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
If anyone has the immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
2280 days 12 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Bleating Goats
2280 days 12 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Alright, I'll read the votes.
2280 days 12 hours ago
Philip13
Me when there never were any idols in the first place. 馃
2280 days 12 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
wow get the fuck outta here this is crazy no idols
2280 days 12 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Brian was an idol
2280 days 12 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
First vote
*flips vote*
Joshbb17

open group

Survivor: Kolby vs. Bennett [Day 21]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!