This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13 - Azande

Topic » Tribal Council #13 - Azande

2279 days 14 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Welcome back to tribal council, Azande

QUESTIONS:
donosaurus_rex: Four post-merge tribal councils so far, and yet every single one has been a fairly close vote. Why do you think there has yet to be a consistent majority on this tribe? Is that likely to change?
yinzer149 - The last time Moru and Nkuma were even in numbers, the vote tied. Are we likely to see a tie (or even a rock draw) tonight? What do you expect?
CoachWade - You were the first person eliminated from today's challenge. How do you feel about that? Do you feel that there is anything to be gained from how the challenge played out?
demikol - Last tribal you were one vote away from getting voted out. Why do you think you were eyed as a target? Do you expect to receive more votes tonight?
hellomynameis347 - Why was the vote last tribal council so scattered? Do you think that was a deliberate strategic execution or the result of a lot of people fucking up in their communication skills?
Joshbb17 - Publicly, idol talk has been virtually non-existent with 3/4 post-merge immunity winners choosing not to give anyone the clue to the idol, including themselves. What do you think the logic is behind these decisions?
Philip13 - At the challenge, you said: "I am juggling 3 games, 2 laptops, two family members who don’t understand what’s happening and 1 phone". What's the context behind this bold claim?
IceBear - Your first individual immunity win ever (in both my series and Kolby's). What's the feeling? Do you think that you needed it tonight?

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
-Votes are due by tomorrow @ 7:00 PM EST

GOOD LUCK! PLAY SMART!
2279 days 14 hours ago
Philip13
Philip13 - At the challenge, you said: "I am juggling 3 games, 2 laptops, two family members who don’t understand what’s happening and 1 phone". What's the context behind this bold claim?

well u see i was on my bed and i had two laptops open and i was on my phone at the same time and two family members were asking questions. I'll do some explaining on how and why this happened. i got a new laptop for my birthday for college. one day later my sisters laptop broke. tonight my sistr and mother wanted to catch up on the bachelor using the laptop but i was on my laptop on tengaged expecting a speed comp for this survivor but it wasnt happening anyhow, i had another computer under my bed and my mother and sister wanted it but i had things no one should see on that laptop so i told them iwould find the bachelor and give it to them afterwards but i was taking a while cuz i didnt know how to delete interent history and i was trying to do this immunity challenge so anyways eventually i deleted the interent history but  coldnt find the bachelor so i just gave them the computer as it was and went back to my laptop and was eliminated from the immunity chalenge where i refused to take the last flag but i was eliminated anyways good nigh
oh i was juggling 3 games cuz survivor, this survivor and ultimate challenge and my skype has been exploding constantly so yeah somoen tell me the vote  and then im going to walk my dog and go to bed no marijuan at home tonight bye, dono screw ur bong
2279 days 13 hours ago
demikol
Demikol - Last tribal you were one vote away from getting voted out. Why do you think you were eyed as a target? Do you expect to receive more votes tonight?

Bennett/ Kolby, I can again only assume to know why they are so directed at me. I'm not the only winner or threat left in the game and I probably preform the poorest in challenges. I'm wondering if the dynamics now have changed enough where we will see something besides ....

https://im-01.gifer.com/49Th.gif
2279 days 13 hours ago
IceBear
IceBear - Your first individual immunity win ever (in both my series and Kolby's). What's the feeling? Do you think that you needed it tonight?

It feels weird to have safety. It's definitely feels better to have it then be without.
2279 days 13 hours ago
Philip13
h ok sorry its cuz ur face isnt on the memory wall a
2279 days 11 hours ago
Joshbb17
Joshbb17 - Publicly, idol talk has been virtually non-existent with 3/4 post-merge immunity winners choosing not to give anyone the clue to the idol, including themselves. What do you think the logic is behind these decisions?

I mean it's possible someone from the original Moru and Nkuma tribe went home with it, or it could still be out there. Not giving the idol clue to themselves is the classic BvW strategy where its deemed a curse.
2279 days 11 hours ago
hellomynameis347
hellomynameis347 - Why was the vote last tribal council so scattered? Do you think that was a deliberate strategic execution or the result of a lot of people fucking up in their communication skills?

I know it was an attempt at a strategic execution that went terribly wrong, partially because of poor communication skills
2278 days 17 hours ago
ThePug
Votes will be about ~5 minutes late due to me working on the upcoming challenge. You'll either have it as your favorite challenge of the season or rage quit! Be excited.
2278 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
*returns with urn*
2278 days 16 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Fuck you
2278 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*no one stands*
2278 days 16 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
OMG WTF LOL
2278 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
Alright, lets get to the votes.
2278 days 16 hours ago
Philip13
:)
2278 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
First vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Brady
2278 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
Second vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Will

open group

Survivor: Kolby vs. Bennett [Day 21]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!