This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 - Azande

Topic » Tribal Council #11 - Azande

2285 days ago
coolnarwhal88
Welcome back to tribal council, Azande.

QUESTIONS:
donosaurus_rex - Two post-merge tribal councils, two members of Moru taken out. Coincidence or deliberate move? What do you feel the vote has been based on in these post-merge tribal councils?
yinzer149 - How does it feel to have immunity tonight? Do you feel that you needed this win?
CoachWade - I can imagine that you are getting some strong Survivor: Madidi flashbacks right now. How does the early merge portion of this season compare to the early merge portion of Madidi?
dwipeouts - Before the challenge, you confessed to me that you were pregnant. I know I'm not supposed to leak confessionals, but can you explain the context behind this?
demikol - As someone who has gotten to the merge twice now as a winner, how do you feel the perceptions towards winners in general are different in Kolby vs. Bennett as they were in Greece?
hellomynameis347 - Knowing that everyone voted out will now be going to the jury, how does that change the way a potential move is carried out?
Joshbb17 - Last tribal council, Sagar said to you: "No offense but do you ever not speak in survivor cliches? I've gone through our messages and if I didn't know better I would guess you were a skype bot that randomly generated messages based on the most frequently used phrases in survivor group games." What is your response to his attempt to slander your behavior in this game?
Robbyjak - We are more than halfway through the game and there hasn't even been a peep regarding the idols. While not affecting the game directly, in what ways have idols affected the game INDIRECTLY?
Philip13 - How would you compare your gameplay while stoned to your gameplay while sober? What advantages or disadvantages does being stoned bring to the game of online Survivor?
IceBear - While being present in the social/strategic aspects of the game, you've had trouble showing up to challenges. Do you feel that this will hurt or help your game in the long run?

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
-Votes are due by tomorrow @ 7:00 PM EST.

GOOD LUCK! PLAY SMART!
2285 days ago
coolnarwhal88
The next immunity challenge will be LIVE tomorrow @ 8:00 PM EST, hosted by Kolby
2284 days 23 hours ago
IceBear
IceBear - While being present in the social/strategic aspects of the game, you've had trouble showing up to challenges. Do you feel that this will hurt or help your game in the long run?

Not showing up to challenges is like a forfeit for immunity. I'll be with everyone else who doesn't win immunity except for the one player who claims it. I don't plan to skip challenges, things just pop up last second. It's not favorable to miss challenges in general, but I'm still here to play the game.
2284 days 23 hours ago
dwipeouts
dwipeouts - Before the challenge, you confessed to me that you were pregnant. I know I'm not supposed to leak confessionals, but can you explain the context behind this?
it's okay I got an abortion
2284 days 23 hours ago
demikol
As someone who has gotten to the merge twice now as a winner, how do you feel the perceptions towards winners in general are different in Kolby vs. Bennett as they were in Greece?

I don't think it's changed I think that people in the beginning of the game may have that on their mind ( to target winners) but as the game goes on and you build relationships, you hope you are viewed as an ally and asset to them....not a hindrance.
2284 days 23 hours ago
Joshbb17
Joshbb17 - Last tribal council, Sagar said to you: "No offense but do you ever not speak in survivor cliches? I've gone through our messages and if I didn't know better I would guess you were a skype bot that randomly generated messages based on the most frequently used phrases in survivor group games." What is your response to his attempt to slander your behavior in this game?

Well I’m a gamebot, that’s what I do. We’re proud people and we are proud of what we say. And I’m true gamebot fashion:

Tonight’s going to show whose with who, it’s going to be a royal rumble, someone’s coming out on top
2284 days 22 hours ago
hellomynameis347
hellomynameis347 - Knowing that everyone voted out will now be going to the jury, how does that change the way a potential move is carried out?

It definitely does. It also have an effect on WHAT moves are carried out, and when.
2284 days 16 hours ago
SammySosaTV
"Well I’m a gamebot, that’s what I do. We’re proud people and we are proud of what we say. And I’m true gamebot fashion:

Tonight’s going to show whose with who, it’s going to be a royal rumble, someone’s coming out on top"

LMAO FUCK
2284 days 5 hours ago
CoachWade
CoachWade - I can imagine that you are getting some strong Survivor: Madidi flashbacks right now. How does the early merge portion of this season compare to the early merge portion of Madidi?

It's basically the exact same thing so far. In Madidi it was 6-6 where we went to rocks and my side got the bad end of the stick and became minority and I had to literally fight for my life just to stay another day. The only difference in this season is that we didn't go to rocks and someone flipped but both times I've ended up in the minority after the merge vote and it's not a good feeling but I mean people would honestly be stupid to vote me out tonight because there's more bigger fish to fry in this game
2284 days 4 hours ago
yinzer149
yinzer149 - How does it feel to have immunity tonight? Do you feel that you needed this win?

It feels super good to have won immunity, and I think immunity is always needed in this game!
2284 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
donosaurus_rex - Two post-merge tribal councils, two members of Moru taken out. Coincidence or deliberate move? What do you feel the vote has been based on in these post-merge tribal councils?

Deliberate. As has been the theme, tribal lines are difficult to overcome in a season like this, where we are pitted against one another representing our own esteemed hosts. We gotta try to do right by you!
2284 days 3 hours ago
Philip13
Ok good I have until 7 to vote
2284 days 3 hours ago
Philip13
Philip13 - How would you compare your gameplay while stoned to your gameplay while sober? What advantages or disadvantages does being stoned bring to the game of online Survivor?

Well Kolby when I’m stoned my brain starts to believe things and look at things from new perspectives. This helps me in the game because I can fly over the other castaways and make rainbows. When I’m sober I’m not able to fly and hence I’m targeted on the ground.
2284 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
Reading votes about five minutes late tonight!
2284 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
*returns with urn*
2284 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

open group

Survivor: Kolby vs. Bennett [Day 21]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!