This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Breads BB Inagural Olympic Games.....

Topic » Breads BB Inagural Olympic..

2268 days 14 hours ago
me2013
*the crowd cheers wildly from their lounge rooms at home as the housemates and Red come running into the backyard*

*they stop and stare at each other - then at red - thinking to themselves [didn't he leave already - did BB forget to kick him out?] - and proceed to stretch their muscles in anticipation of the events about to unfold here today*

**************** cut to an add break ****************

{during the add break a fight breaks out between the male housemates while the female housemate lays by the pool watching}
2268 days 13 hours ago
me2013
Up first we have the inagural Egg and Spoon race........

Get ready for it laides and gentlemen......

*cheers can be heard from the sofas and lounge rooms around america and the UK*

*Popcorn is tossed in the air as spectators sit perched on the edge of their seats.... waiting.... watching*

And the housemates line up on the start line.... Mel in her little teeny weeny blue bikini, holding her egg and spoon in her hand - ready to race. MJ - standing next to her..... one hand in his pocket (wonder why!), he looks at Mel and winks - then looks down the line at the guys..... an evil grin crossing his face.... The guys roll their eyes and get ready to race.... the gun goes off............
2268 days 13 hours ago
me2013
bjorn, brian and birks take an early lead, using their arms to push the other guys out of their way,,,,, an egg goes flying and smashes = all over MJ's face! He wipes it off with his "dominant" hand and blinks a few times. He throws his spoon at burger - thinking he was the one who smashed his egg and Burger trips on the spoon, his egg going flying. It narrowly misses Mel, who sees it coming and ducks just in time (after all I just washed my hair this morning!). The inacts tumble into burger as he falls, causing an almighty stack of bodies... eggs flying through the air left right and center.....

*the audience cheers*

*********** cut to an add break ******************

(MJ can be seen clambering out of the pile and jumping in the pool to clean up)
2268 days 13 hours ago
me2013
As the camera resumes coverage it pans to a lone figure, slowly but surely making his way through the pack - Hoop - one eye on his egg the other on the "pack"... thinking to himself.... the tortoise always beats the hare.... so I still have a chance!

At the front the pack are jostling for first place, X and Brian at odds with each other trying desperately to knock their opponents eggs to the ground. mere cm back bjorn and birks can be seen whispering and pointing to their opponents.... are they planning a secret attack?

Mel is somewhere in the middle, the boys don't seem to be concerned with her at all - after all - boys are better than girls aren't they!

************* cut to an add break*******************
2268 days 13 hours ago
me2013
In a shocking twist.....

the housemates round the pool shed to find Red standing there staring at them.... a carton of eggs in his hand.... they stop in their tracks and stare at him.....

Mel doesnt see them stop and runs straight into the back of birks... who's egg goes flying through the air..... landing directly between Red's eyes.... birsk smirks.... and Mel falls over laughing hysterically - her egg rolling forward.... coming to rest in front of brain. He looks at it.... then looks at mel... slowly raises his finger across his throat and whispers... your egg is dead! as he raises his foot and swiftly smashes it......

Red - cracks - opens his egg carton and starts to throw eggs and bjorn brain and X..... they charge...... eggs held out in front of them like swords.... ready to attack red.... dodging flying eggs as they rush towards him....

He looks..... screams..... and runs for his life!
2268 days 13 hours ago
me2013
*the crowds cheer from their armchairs in homes all over america and the UK*

Running past the treehouse, red jumps into the pool at full speed..... smacking into MJ at full force..... (someone call the ambulance please)

On the home stretch, brain, X and Bjorn battle it out, shove for shove, as the jostle for the win.... the finish line coming up fast.....

Who will win the coveted EGG and SPOON Trophy............ tune in next time
(budget cuts sorry)
2268 days 13 hours ago
BrainJak
........... I'm laughing so hard rn
2268 days 13 hours ago
FireX
Nooooo
2268 days 13 hours ago
Bjorn
While this is VERY entertaining. I say we should have a vote to unseat BreadMaster as the host.
2268 days 12 hours ago
me2013
*the audience cheers in agreement*

*people all around the us and uk start an online petition over facebook*

open group

Breads Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!