This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TWIST ANNOUCEMENT

Topic » TWIST ANNOUCEMENT

2110 days 16 hours ago
TheOmen
*all the All-Stars queens mingle and fight amongst themselves in the workroom*

Hello, welcome to Omen's Drag Race All-Stars! This season, I've come up with a totally original twist... I didn't actually but it's a twist with my own twist. Some of you have speculated and it is true.

This season, the LIP-SYNC FR YOUR LEGACY format is in play. You will all be responsible for sending each other home... but what if you were able to, instead of sending someone home, you can save someone from elimination?

If you win the Lip-Sync you have the option to SAVE a queen from elimination. Each week will be a BOTTOM 3. The top 2 queens will lip-sync. The winner of that Lip-Sync can choose to eliminate a queen or save a queen. If a queen chooses to save another queen from elimination, then the loser of the lip-sync will be forced to eliminate another queen.

TLDR: LSYFL format, Bottom 3 each week and the winning queen can choose to save a queen or eliminate a queen. If she saves a queen, the loser of the Lip-Sync eliminates.

Ill be back shortly for your first challenge!

open group

Omen’s Drag Race 10

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!