This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

THE REUNION

Topic » THE REUNION

1831 days 19 hours ago
Analiese
Sharol, I absolutely did not throw the challenge to put you in the bottom 2.  While I actually don’t give a damn about you or how you do in this competition, I wouldn’t do anything to intentionally land in the bottom.  You give yourself too much credit.
1831 days 19 hours ago
MiharuWada24
Hunny all I said was that either you're being fake af, or you're not actually as good at this as everyone seems to think. One or the other. And that's the end of it
1831 days 19 hours ago
rory17
Shut up, Farrah Moan
1831 days 18 hours ago
Analiese
I think this entire cast can agree that if anyone here is fake and talentless its you.  Have a blessed day.
1831 days 18 hours ago
RightToCensor
Sharol it is statistically and widely agreed upon by the cast that you were by far the worst queen this season. Now Shut the fuck up Serena Chacha and fix your drag.
1831 days 16 hours ago
TheOmen
Well sorry guys, appearntly I can’t sleep without 10 separate fights occurring... lol

E.Z Mode: What was this experience like? If you could change anything about it, what would it be?

Erykah: Which if any of the eliminated queens you think has the biggest future?

Deliah: Twoards the end of your run you got discouraged and in your head, why was that?

Lemonadé: You brought a unquie Drag style that this race hasn’t seen before. Was there any pressure you put on yourself to perform better as the weeks gone by?

Coco: You didn’t have a long run but we all remember you during the Vegas week with your talent performance. Other than that what was your favorite moment on the show?
1831 days 16 hours ago
Ajathekween
Coco: You didn’t have a long run but we all remember you during the Vegas week with your talent performance. Other than that what was your favorite moment on the show?

Answer: Well I would say the Mormon Challenge. It was a hot mess all on its own yet it was entertaining.
1831 days 16 hours ago
jfaia
Henny´s Look for Reunion - https://imgur.com/a/yYnQiDQ
Hey, sorry I´m late, I didn´t want to be with some of you.
Throw me something mama Omen ;)
1831 days 13 hours ago
nijoco
omen wheres my question?
1831 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
*fidgets in seat glaring at each of the final 4*
*fixes glasses and whispers to Bottom Kandy*
1831 days 13 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Omen: You brought a unquie Drag style that this race hasn’t seen before. Was there any pressure you put on yourself to perform better as the weeks gone by?

Lemonadé: No. Honestly, I thought it gave me an advantage. Almost half of this cast were filler and I knew my drag style was gonna put me ahead of the non fillers in this season.
1831 days 13 hours ago
rory17
*looks at Jack and then Sharol and then at Omen*

*adjusts braclets*
1831 days 13 hours ago
Ajathekween
Can I have another question
1831 days 11 hours ago
TheOmen
Phila: You have come on strong at the end of the season. What made the difference?
1831 days 11 hours ago
snick427
E.Z Mode: What was this experience like? If you could change anything about it, what would it be?

It was fun, overall, except for the toxicity of the chat. If I could change anything, I would have taken bigger risks with my looks. Except for my bird look, that was the greatest thing to walk the runway. But, alas, genius is never recognized in its time!

open group

Omen’s Drag Race 10

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!