This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 6: Aspen

Topic » Episode 6: Aspen

1861 days 18 hours ago
TheOmen
Hello my final 12!

We are here in lovely Aspen! However, I have some bad news, all of you have just got killed by the ghost Ted Bundy! For this week's challenge, I want each of you to describe and paint the scene of how Bundy killed you! Did he fill your wig with matches and lit your hair on fire? Did he just stab you in your meaty tuck? There are many possiblites!

On the runway, category is, TILL DEATH DO YOU PART! Inspired by the RPDR7 Runway challenge. I want a visual representation of how you got the axe!

If your look isn't killer enough, the lip-sync is..

This week is also another DOUBLE ELIMINATION! So you must bring IT! 48 hours, good luck and DON'T FUCK IT UP!
1861 days 16 hours ago
snick427
CF: I can't say I was expecting to go to Aspen. Hopefully I can CRYSTALIZE in this challenge!
1861 days 4 hours ago
jfaia
Life was going great for Henny Praisegod, she was the hooker of Ted Bundy. He was very rich so Henny got everything she wanted in exchange for sexual relations with him. He was happy with her, but he wanted to plan a different death this time... death by way too much breast implants.

Ted was a freak for boobs, he liked to look at them, to touch them, to play with them, to go to the park with them, the movies, etc,... and it was his favorite part in Henny, but he felt like he could never get too much so he kept on paying the doctor to add more and more and MORE. He wanted to see how much she could take it before it was too much for his own amusement.

Narrator: Ted Bundy wanted the breasts to explode inside of Henny *dramatic music - dum dum dum*. Or is that implode?! Anyways, let´s see what happened in this tragic death.

Maximum of breast implants/ pre-death look - https://imgur.com/a/g1AQRWe

Final look/ Death by too many breast implants - https://imgur.com/a/1B0awqe
1861 days 4 hours ago
Talian
Bottom Kandy

CF : I went to public school and didn't even graduate, so these bitches think they can come for me. This is why today I'm educating the children by giving them historical realness. 100% a true story. fact check me!

Complete Look : https://i.imgur.com/MVFipJT.png
Close Up : https://i.imgur.com/FR90pey.png

Runway Voiceover : I was there. Minding my own business at the Rococo themed party. Starving all the gays that wanted to eat me out. "You're not getting any of these" I told them pointing at my body. That's when a fascinating masked man approached me and brought me to the Barn to get it on. Such an unbecoming place to have oral sex. It took no long of a time to discover what kind of head he wanted... mine! The last think I remember is him telling me he had such an amazing appetite and me answering "I'll let you eat MY cake". From there on it's all such a blur. He surely made me lose my head!
1861 days 2 hours ago
RightToCensor
I would like to say before I showcase my look that this was an incredibly tough challenge for me to do as my conscience had me conflicted of Glorifying and or giving Ted Bundy any clout. Especially in a Comedic light. I would like to pay my respects to the innocent women who had bright futures who lost their lives to a cold evil monster and I wish to also pay respects to all families of the Victims. For these brave women did not die in vain.

DESCRIPTION/SKIT:
Setting: It is the Summer of 1989. It was the end of the 80s. the End of an era. Reagan was out of office. Lethal Weapon 2 was the #1 movie in America. Toy Soldiers by Martika was the #1 Song in America. And 6 Months ago one of the evilest Serial Killers in American History, Ted Bundy was executed by Electric Chair in Florida. Here in Aspen, Colorado Vicki Chandler A petite but dumb blonde is stranded and is trying to get a ride to Camp Arawak.

*Vicki Chandler walks down a wooded road and Is attempting to hitchhike to Camp Arawak before it gets dark*

Vicki Chandler:Ugh Barf me out! my bod is getting tired out from all this walking this is not a bitchin time! And these heels are killing me! *Whines and looks around* *Sees a car driving by and Sticks out her thumb*

Vicki Chandler: Hey! Stop!

*Car keeps going*

Vicki Chandler:WHAT THE HELL MAN! YOUR CAR WAS GRODY TO THE MAX ANYWAYS!

*Vicki In frustration sits down on the ground*

Vicki Chandler:Fuck Me Gently with a Chainsaw! I could have totally been banging Rod Bender by now.

*Vicki Chandler checks her neon pink nails* *All of A Sudden, A Volkswagen Beetle Drives Along the Road*

*Vicki In excitement gets up and shouts*: HEY! STOP! PLEASE!

The Volkswagen Beetle pulls to a halt and Vicki gets up and Runs over to the Car*

*A guy with bushy brows and a Mustache in the drivers seat moves to the Passenger seat and rolls down the window*

Stranger:Hey! how can I help A girl like you?

Vicki Somewhat Charmed says:Hey Dude I've been totally trying to like find A Ride to Camp Arawak and I was wondering if you could like give me a ride? It would be totally Rad if you could? It’s not that far away?

Stranger:Of Course I can! Hop in!

Vicki:Oh my god you are like totally tubular! Thank you! *Puts her suitcase in his trunk*

*Vicki Gets in the car and they drive off*

Vicki to fill the silence says:Bitchin Stache dude!

*The stranger ignores her and in awkward silence starts to file her nails*

*After a Minute of being in the car she notices there's no handle on the inside to open the door and asks the man*

Vicki:Hey Dude what happened to your car? there's like totally no door handle.

Stranger: Oh yeah... that. I bought this car used not long ago and there was no door handle so you gotta open it from the outside.

Vicki: Ohhhh.Radical.

*A minute goes by and A sign for Camp Arawak appears*

Vicki:You can drop me off here.

*The Man Keeps driving past the sign*

*Vicki gets concerned*

Vicki:Um dude whats your damage? the sign for Camp Arawak was right there why are you still driving?

*Man keeps driving and ignores her*

Vicki:Dude you are like freaking me out what is your Problem?...STOP... STOP!

*Man continues to ignore her*

Vicki: I SAID STOP!

*Vicki then with all her strength scratches him with her nails* *The man shouts in pain and brakes the car on the side of the road*

Vicki: I'm sorry but you need to Take a Chill pill!

*Man with a Psychotic but determined glare turns to Vicki*

*Man rips off his mustache and his hairy eyebrows and reveals himself to be TED BUNDY!*

Vicki:OH MY GOD! YOU CAN'T BE ALIVE!

*Ted Bundy smiles A Maniacal evil smile and in a flash pulls out a Knife and stabs Vicki in the Shoulder*

*Vicki Screams out in Pain*: OW! THIS IS TOTALLY NOT TUBULAR!

in a state of Anger, Ted bundy grabs her head and smashes it into the car window cutting her cheek and spilling blood out of the side of her face*

in a state of daze Vicki says:GAG ME WITH A SPOON...PLEASE LET ME GO!*

*Vicki continues to fight back*

*Ted takes the knife and in a struggle stabs her shirt and rips it and grabs her by her shirt*

*Vicki Screams and in a Panic spits in his face and as he wipes his face she fastly reaches her arm out the window and opens the car door and falls out*

Vicki as she gets up screams at ted:BAG YOUR FACE! YOU AREN'T EVEN CUTE IN PERSON!

*Ted in a fit of rage opens the other car door and Vicki knowing that he's gonna chase her Screams and takes off in the woods*

*Ted goes to the trunk of his car and takes out a Small silver Hatchet and takes off after her*

*Vicki runs through the woods and trips on her heels*:This is not a tubular radical time!

*Vicki sees him not far away and gets up and continues to run*

*Soon she gets out of the woods and sees the camp from across the lake*

*Vicki starts to scream for help and runs to the camp and just as she gets to the outskirts of the camp an Axe hits her on the side of the head spilling blood out of her forehead*

*Vicki in a last gasp of Air turns to Ted Bundy and says*:EAT MY SHORTS!

she then falls to the ground and dies, Ted then grabs the hatchet that is buried in her head and drags the body back into the woods.... Never to be seen again.

THE LOOK: Vicki Chandler
https://imgur.com/EGRuqKi
https://imgur.com/wJDX8Yh
https://imgur.com/1k1WO7K
https://imgur.com/IADjJlp
https://imgur.com/WhEv6ld
1861 days 2 hours ago
RightToCensor
CF:Also a Small detail I forgot to add,the cut on her eye was also caused from her head being smashed through the window.
1861 days 2 hours ago
Rubes
CF: I’m really confused as to why Aphrodite acted out her scene 2 times. It’s a bit much I must say but I’m not surprised because we all know she desperately tries to get the attention every week but can’t. Smh not my business. Also, if she somehow hears this then idk what superpower she has since this is a confessional soooooo *tongue pop*
1861 days 2 hours ago
RightToCensor
@ Rachel Tension. I didn’t act it out two times I accidentally put the #1 song in the UK instead of the #1 song in America.

I was really tired Last night so It must have been a small detail I missed.

I knoe you hate me and nothing I will ever do or present on the runway you will like or respect but that’s what it was. I was changing a small but important detail.
1860 days 22 hours ago
Rubes
CF: Ok can production please tell me how Aphrodite is hearing these confessional because I’m pretty sure the confessional room is in a completely different room so how the fuck can she hear me like wtf?
1860 days 21 hours ago
nijoco
So I met mister Bundy at a dive bar and I just thought he was the least gross man there. He asked my name, I said Phila McHunt and his reply was "i'd love to".

Anyway, after I left him fingerblast me over the bar he said he wanted to step things up a bit- I was curious, as any girl would be.

He made me bold promises about what to look forward to. He seemed to know what ticked my kinky boxes- he was gonna bind me tightly, cover my eyes, stop me from screaming, stuff me hard and stick me with his massive pin. How could I resist?

I was a bit weirded out when start to stuff me with actually stuffing and straw but I've had worse so I let him carry on. He said I reminded him of his mother, cheeky fucker! "I've wanted to cause her pain" he said pulling out several long pins.

Oh, I knew I was fucked then.

He literally turned me into a human voodoo doll!

https://imgur.com/a/NdE4vYk
1860 days 21 hours ago
snick427
The year is 1976. Gerald Ford is president, serving out the remainder of the term of his disgraced predecessor, Richard Nixon. Jungle Rock by Hank Mizell is number 37 on the Dutch Top 40. The United Kingdom and Iceland have come to an agreement to end the gruesome Cod Wars.

None of this is relevant to the story, I just thought I'd teach y'all a bit of trivia.

Desdemona Bloodraven (real name: Mildred Lipschitz) was a teenage goth girl living in Grand Junction, Colorado in the year of our lord 2019. She decided one day that she would use a ouija board to summon the ghost of Ted Bundy. Why did she decide to do this? To prove how edgy she was to her classmates. Also because she wasn't very smart.

She did some voodoo bullshit and summoned the ghost of Ted Bundy.

Shockingly, he decided to murder her, because that was kind of his thing.

He drowned her in the Colorado River, then covered her body with rocks so she wouldn't float downstream.

"Boom, bitch! I still got it!" said the ghost of Ted Bundy

https://imgur.com/a/0LidnBL

CF: I figured that everyone would go for extreme gore in their looks, so I decided to do something a bit different. Desdemona's corpse is decaying underwater, but she hasn't become bloated with gas yet.
1860 days 19 hours ago
dawnpeacly
~ The Story Of MacLemon ~

Narrator: An inspiring actress, was practicing for the play of MacLemon, a parody of MacBeth, until things took a turn for the worse.

"Oh Romeo, Where for at thou Rome- Wait, wrong play." Said MacLemon, reciting her lines.

Narrator: While being alone in that cold and lonely theater stage, she hears a ruckus coming from above where all the lights are. She looks up and sees TED BUNDY! Not Bundy! She fuckin dead.

"Oh no! It's Mr Bundy, Please don't cut that suspiciously placed Anvil that's dangerously hanging right above me by a tiny rope!" Screamed the lemon, begging for her life.

Narrator: Ted Bundy laughed, taking a knife and slowly cutting the rope, slowly and suspenseful.

"Consider yourself... SQUEEZED!" Laughed Mr. Bundy

"AHHHHH" Yelled the lemon as the anvil falls from above, hitting the lemon in the head, killing her instantly. Lemon juices squeeze out of the lemon like a river, how delicious. Anyone want Lemonade?

https://imgur.com/EziAz5A

Narrator: The lemon AWAKENS once more to say her final biddings...

"Come away, come away, death, and in sad cypress let me be laid.. Thanks for the quote Shakespeare!" Says Lemon as she dies for the final time.

Narrator: Now... Insert the credits...

*Credit song starts to play*

Runway:
https://imgur.com/IVFW81c

CF: Carrying on with the anvil themed death, This runway is KILLER. I am cinched to the bone, i had to put lube all over my sweet lemony body just to wear this outfit, BITCH, I'M GIVING YOU THE TASTE AND I KNOW YOU THIRSTY.
1860 days 18 hours ago
rory17
The year was 1979 at about 10 at night. I visited Mr. Ted Bundy in jail the night before the day of his first case. Keep in mind, I am a trusted attorney ready to get to the truth.. I was to get more information out of him before the big day. My baby and I sat and talked for about an hour, but there is something I really liked about him; he reminded me of the college professor I fucked to get my degree. I couldn't resist. We fucked. And fucked. And fucked even more. My baby fucked me so good that I felt like how Jane Fonda felt after she sat in that Vietnamese gun seat. Royally. Fucked. The only thing I got out of the night before was that he supports Nixon...and Lemonadé! YUCK!

Now here my black ass was the next day in the middle of court, tired as HELL. I was so tired that I completely forgot I was supposed to be DEFENDING Bundy. My final words were "Theodore Robert Cowell was a murderer, a horrible human being, and most of all........a REPUBLICAN. GROSS." In the words of our Scottish legend: .be&t=17

Ted Bundy GOT up and with the stupidity of the guards, pulled out a gun. As soon as I knew it, I saw black.....and white.....and in the middle (aka Sofia Vergara).

Runway: https://imgur.com/a/5R6HwuE

CF: Late 70s inspiration with modern lawyer. I love my look. A ghost never ages, but I don't either. It works for me.
1860 days 17 hours ago
MiharuWada24
1860 days 11 hours ago
nijoco
CF: Hennys concept is a killer but how the hell her whole outfit and hair be changing cos he titties falled off? girrrl
1860 days 10 hours ago
snick427
CF: Me at Piah's story

https://media1.tenor.com/images/afdc43d205223b5ef711a2d8d8395cd6/tenor.gif

I couldn't really follow it. Then again, I am EXTREMELY high right now

open group

Omen’s Drag Race 10

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!