This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 5: Runway

Topic » Episode 5: Runway

1861 days 10 hours ago
dawnpeacly
*blows kiss to omen and goes to back of stage*

CF: Another day, another slay. *files nails*
1861 days 10 hours ago
Gamerden13
CF: SAFE!? AGAIN!?!?
1861 days 9 hours ago
Analiese
*cries on stage*

THANK YOU
1861 days 9 hours ago
RightToCensor
CF:So Happy a deserving look won!
1861 days 9 hours ago
RightToCensor
I have yet to land in the bottom so that’s a good thing
1861 days 9 hours ago
RightToCensor
CF:Me @ Henny Praisegod being robbed out of the Top 4 though🧐 definitely could have swapped a look so she would be there but whatever congratulations to the Tops
1861 days 7 hours ago
jfaia
CF: I´m happy with a safe even though i was aiming for the top this week. I think i´m evolving and maybe Omen can give me a high next challenge! I´m ready.
1861 days 7 hours ago
MiharuWada24
https://youtu.be/z1AsYm4bxSY

CF: Putting me in the bottom 2 with all these actual fillers still hanging around was a mistake to even think of, and I'm here to prove that, hunny. While lipsyncing this song, I was living it, I was embodying it. I wanted to prove my determination for this race, and I felt determination in this song.
1861 days 6 hours ago
dawnpeacly
*Lemonadé is seen blinking in the back*
1861 days 6 hours ago
snick427
*E.Z. seen doing the Macarena in the background*
1861 days 6 hours ago
RightToCensor
CF:Sharol...calling Queens filter with that lipsync.... ok sis
1861 days 6 hours ago
snick427
CF: I think Aphrodite is going for Miss Congeniality. She has an... odd way of going about that
1861 days 6 hours ago
RightToCensor
Lol ok so a girl can call me a filler Queen and I can’t respond?

Like I seriously don’t get some of y’alls logic.

Like how do you expect me to respond?

I don’t want Miss Congeniality. I won it last season. I didn’t come here for Miss Congeniality🤷🏼‍♀️
1861 days 6 hours ago
dawnpeacly
CF: Who in production is telling aphrodite our confessionals?
1861 days 6 hours ago
RightToCensor
Y’all can fat shame and be a bunch of bigots till the cows come home

But when Aphrodite Starchild calls out people’s bullshit and when I call out people trying to throw me under the bus. I’m all of a sudden the fucking villain. This seriously should be called the Season of Hypocrisy Because some of you bitches that are demonizing me have been all types of evil to other queens besides me Behind their back and to their face. Y’all need to REAAAAAALLLLY look in the mirror and get right with Jesus before you hoes start throwing stones in a glass house.

open group

Omen’s Drag Race 10

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!