This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 10: Finale Night!

Topic » Episode 10: Finale Night!

2039 days 5 hours ago
TheOmen
Welcome to the finale of Season 6 of Omen’s Drag Race! Live from Hollywood! 11 queens have sashay away’d and now 4 queens remain! Who will be crowned my next Drag superstar?  Alexis Mioda, Kairi Insane, Polly Amory or Zsa Zsa Tea?

The queens will partake in the finale pageant! 3 rounds will determine who will get the crown.

Round 1) Best Drag

Round 2) Talent

Round 3) Lip-Sync which is: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LOZuxwVk7TU

The queens will need to pull off all the stops if they want the crown!

Those 4 queens will need to submit all of that in the next 48 hours!

The finale will also serve as the Reunion. All the queens can ask or submit questions. There will also be a Miss Congeniality crowned by the public votes!

Gentlemen, start your engines and make the best woman win!
2039 days 4 hours ago
Ajathekween
I would love a question.
2039 days 3 hours ago
TheOmen
Blonde Electric
What queen has surprised you the most this season? Who do you think could have done better?
2039 days 2 hours ago
Gamerden13
I'll take a question too
2039 days 2 hours ago
Ajathekween
I think Zsa Zsa has surprised me the most. She has turned it and she was beautiful. Also, of course I could have done better. I want to strengthen my comedy chops and win goddammit.
2039 days 1 hour ago
Rubes
I’ll take a question please Omen!
2039 days 1 hour ago
MowgliMatters
Ask me whatever bby luv
2038 days 19 hours ago
TheOmen
Zsa Zsa: What has been your proudest moment so far in the competition?

Angelique: How did you feel after your elimination?
2038 days 19 hours ago
Gamerden13
Could I get a question too please?
2038 days 19 hours ago
TheOmen
Alexis Mioda: You have had an up and down path to the finale, what is your highest high and your lowest low?
2038 days 19 hours ago
Gamerden13
Alexis Mioda: You have had an up and down path to the finale, what is your highest high and your lowest low?

Well my highest point was probably the episode when I actually won the episode after being in the bottom 2 the episode before and my lowered moment was definitely episodes 6-8. I just didn't feel completely motivated and I think it showed with my looks
2038 days 19 hours ago
Ajathekween
Can I have another question
2038 days 19 hours ago
MowgliMatters
Angelique: How did you feel after your elimination?

I was very disappointed. Partly because I didn't get to post a lip synch so it was ultimately my fault, but also I did kind of feel like I didn't deserve to be Bottom 3.
2038 days 17 hours ago
nijoco
I'll have a question too, thanks :-).
2038 days 15 hours ago
MowgliMatters
I have a Question for the top 4

is there anyone you would replace in the top for why or why not and who would you replace them with if you choose that option.
2038 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
What has been your proudest moment so far in the competition?

My proudest moment would have to be when I won snatch game! I think that was great for me because I was able to show how versatile I am and that I can slay runways and that I’m good at comedy and acting etc. So winning hat challenge boosted my confidence even more which made me believe that I could make it to the final and I have!

is there anyone you would replace in the top for why or why not and who would you replace them with if you choose that option?

Hmm.... I think that the f4 is a very solid final 4 to be honest but based on track record I would say that you deserve to be here Angelique but other than that I don’t think I would change anyone or anything!

open group

Omen’s Drag Race 10

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!