This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 10: Finale

Topic » Episode 10: Finale

2113 days 11 hours ago
TheOmen
Live from Hollywood, it is the finale of Omen's Drag Race season 4! 11 queens have sashay'd away and tonight we are down to just 4 queens left! They will compete in a Finale Pagent showcasing their best drag, their talent and their lip-syncing abilities. These components will help determine the winner of Omen's Drag Race in this knockout tournament.

FINAL FOUR WILL NEED TO SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING

Round 1: Very Best Drag

Round 2: Talent

Round 3: Lip-Sync the lip-sync song is...

The queens must also send a crowning look for the Winner's Circle as well!

They have 48 Hours to submit everything!

The finale will also see numerous queens from this season return and will take a dive into the season talking about all the moments from this season! It is all happening live on the season finale of Omen's Drag Race!
2113 days 6 hours ago
TheOmen
Also if anyone of you want questions, feel free to ask and I will give you some!
2113 days 6 hours ago
Gamerden13
I'll have a question
2113 days 6 hours ago
TheOmen
So Plai Stati貌n, you have been an honest queen throughout the season, what moment shocked you the most?
2113 days 6 hours ago
Gamerden13
Well for starters I'm shocked I'm even here right now considering almost throughout the competition I was always telling myself 'I'm not good enough' but as the weeks went on I got more confident overtime. As for most Shocking Moment, in my opinion either the double shantay or Aishah entering the race!
2112 days 22 hours ago
Dylangover1
I wil have a question
2112 days 18 hours ago
DarkLordScorpio
I will also take questions 馃挄
2112 days 18 hours ago
Analiese
I鈥檒l take a pregunta
2112 days 11 hours ago
TheOmen
Sandy: Simple question, who is your pick to win?

Pamela: You seemed to be pissed during the Hotel challenge, why?

Thicness: What made you come into the race?
2112 days 11 hours ago
TheOmen
Well, we are just 24 hours away from the crowning so it鈥檚 time to reveal the winner of Miss Congeniality....

The top 3 vote getters were
Sandy
Eden Gardens
Aishah Ali....

I can now RUveal that this season鈥檚 Miss Congeniality is...
2112 days 11 hours ago
TheOmen
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Eden Gardens
2112 days 10 hours ago
DarkLordScorpio
Yaaay well done sisma 馃挄馃挄
2112 days 10 hours ago
DarkLordScorpio
In response to my question: I was looking for a creative outlet and the chance to express my artistic side, something I haven鈥檛 had the chance to do in a while. It鈥檚 been a long time since I鈥檝e taken part in a race like this, so I suppose I wanted to see if I still had it in me!
2112 days 8 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Wheres my questions ugh im getting flop edit
2112 days 7 hours ago
TheOmen
Bloom Bastique: Who鈥檚 your biggest competition?
2112 days 3 hours ago
nijoco
omg miss congeniality!
thanks so much!

open group

Omen鈥檚 Drag Race 10

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!