This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 5: Summer Snatch Game

Topic » Episode 5: Summer Snatch Game

2122 days 14 hours ago
TheOmen
You see the title! It’s time for the Snatch Game. This season all the questions will have a summer theme!

1. Lucy Lilly loves licking lollipops. Her favorite flavor of lollipops is ________.

2. Bratty Beth loves the beach. Her favorite thing to do at the beach is _______.

3. Donna the Drag Queen loves outdoor gigs! It’s too bad everyone in the crowd is so______.

4. Mediocre Mandy is so Mediocre, her idea of a fun summer day is _________.

On the runway, category is... Night of 1,000 Disney Channel Stars! If they were on a Disney channel original show, they are fair game. You do a look from their show, a look from a movie they starred in or any iconic outfits they have worn!

If you land in the bottom...
https://youtu.be/LrUvu1mlWco

You have 48 hours... good luck and don’t fuck it up!
2122 days 14 hours ago
Gamerden13
Do original movies and cartoons count?
2122 days 14 hours ago
TheOmen
@Plai

They must have been in a Disney Channel show. If the look is from a movie From disney that is fair game.
2122 days 12 hours ago
Dylangover1
for runway dose it have to be exactly like they wore or can it be similar
2122 days 11 hours ago
nijoco
this is some challenge!
2122 days 1 hour ago
Dylangover1
TheOmen: and please welcome all the way from Hollywood arts high school cat valentine
Cat: hey that my name
TheOmen: welcome to the show now the 1st question is  Lucy Lilly loves licking lollipops. Her favorite flavor of lollipops is ________
Cat: well I said strawberry as my favorite flavor is strawberry because it Red like my hair *laughs*
TheOmen: now on to the next question   Bratty Beth loves the beach. Her favorite thing to do at the beach is _______.
Cat: I out buried in sand in till the only thing you can see is her head I like doing that so I can pretend I am just a talking head and I would say hi my name is cat I am just a head *laughs again*
TheOmen: well ok then so my next question for you all is Donna the Drag Queen loves outdoor gigs! It’s too bad everyone in the crowd is so______.
Cat: I said made out of shown because if they are made out of snow and it was hot they would all malt and will just be puddles of water on the floor and that would be bad
TheOmen: *looks weirdly at cat* ok so on to me final question Mediocre Mandy is so Mediocre, her idea of a fun summer day is _________.
Cat:I would say visit the library I mean who goes to the library anyway I have never been to a library a day in my life and I turned out ok *start hitting her face with a shoe*
TheOmen: that is all we have time for today see you next time on  Snatch Game
2122 days 1 hour ago
Dylangover1
2121 days 10 hours ago
AintItFun
Hey hey hey y'all, it's J.K. Rowling! My hair may be as dead as the Harry Potter franchise, but that doesn't mean I'm here to sign books and meet some muggles-er, Potterheads.

1. Lucy Lilly loves licking lollipops. Her favorite flavor of lollipops is ________.

Well I wanted to write an answer that some of my, er, fellow Potterheads would oh so believe and wrote down *flips card* Energy. You know, sometimes after waiting six hours to escape the grasp of a plant you need a little refresher and...and....

*Breaks down crying*

Please please PLEASE waste your paycheck on Energy for Hogwarts Mystery, I can only earn so much money by making a tweet saying the Sorting Hat is trans!

2. Bratty Beth loves the beach. Her favorite thing to do at the beach is _______.

Well, during the year 1 B.H.P (Before Harry Potter) I was a struggling mom who was ready to end it all, so I went to the beach and got ready to overdose. As I did, I had visions of a healthy, beautiful future with plenty of blue birds and a girl dabbing in a Hogwarts cloak. Somehow I survived the overdose, and that's when I had a revelation, so Omen I wrote *Flips card* Sit in the sand and make up fake sob stories for relevance.

3. Donna the Drag Queen loves outdoor gigs! It’s too bad everyone in the crowd is so______.

Well, Donna the Drag Queen, also known as Dumbledore the Drag Queen because as a gay man, Dumbledore needs to express himself OUTSIDE of the books and movies, I wrote *Flips card* a Slytherin. I write Slytherins out as backstabbing, treacherous folk. Then I turn my back for one second and now every white geeky girl in America identifies as a Slytherin? Pfft, how telling of this sad generation.

*Flips card* She likes writing a new sequel to the main Harry Potter series. Let's face it, guys, Harry Potter is never coming back. But I will do an updated version of Harry Potter that's exactly the same, except in very small text on the cover it reads

*Takes out magnifying glass*

Everyone is gay because that's what kids like to read, right?
2121 days 10 hours ago
AlanDuncan
It's Riverdales very own vixen, Cheryl Blossom!

"I'm fianlly happy to be here. After gay conversation therpy and my dad being a drug dealer. It's nice to finally have a break from Riverdale"

Her favourite flavour is probably vanilla because Lucy Lilly sounds like a third season recurring character in a failing TV desparate for the ratings. Can't relate. *files nails*

Well I haven't been to beach much but dadikins always took me and Jason down to sweet water river and my favourite thing to do there was not incest so I guess Bratty Beth also loves not doing incest near bodies of water.

Well from experience I know the crowd is so over PoC Trio bands which is why I stole the pussycats and became the star I was always so destined to be :). Donna the Drag Queen's crowd are probably so over her. Reinvention is key in this industry.

I can't this question because I don't associate with mediocre people so I just wrote
"Seven a.m., waking up in the morning
Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs
Gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal
Seein' everything, the time is goin'
Tickin' on and on, everybody's rushin'
Gotta get down to the bus stop
Gotta catch my bus, I see my friends"

https://cdn.cliqueinc.com/posts/244122/cheryl-blossom-red-lipstick-244122-1512586935245-main.640x0c.png
2121 days 9 hours ago
DarkLordScorpio
Thiccness McChrist - Snatch Game - Spirit Payton AKA ASMRTheChew

*sticks out tongue and pretends to scream*
*whispering* hello all my special spirits of lights, it's Spirit girl here. I been getting a lotta requests from my all my special fans out there to do the snatch game, so that's what we're gonna do today. *taps nails* caaalm, relaxaaation.....

Well yall know Spirit girl loves lollipops, I just love that lip smacking, juicy sound. *smacks lips and slurps loudly* but yall also know what else I love, and I bet miss juicy Lucy baby loves too, so I said "Pickle Juice". *loudly munches on jar of pickles and taps nails on glass jar* dill with it

I love finding new ways to bring relaxation and ASMR tingles and triggers to all my special spirits of lights, and one of my favourites relaxation techniques is playing with sand, so I put: "Trampling on children's sandcastles". I just love the intense crunch of the sand beneath my feet, and a crying child always brings joy to my heart <3

*applies lip gloss and smacks lips loudly*

Old fashioned! So many people tell me that they've always been taught that it's rude to eat loudly, and I say but weren't you taught that a man and man couldn't be together, or that blacks and whites had to stay separate? Times change! I bet some of yall are so old you were told about how to eat your food from holy Moses himself.

Eating food and not recording it. Eating 3 meal's worth of take away food is bad, kids, but not if you're doing it on camera and as loudly as possible. *slurps noodles* *burps loudly*

Thank you for joining me today, special spirits of lights. If you're feeling stressed out or lonely, just remember: breathe slowly, close your eyes, and listen to the sounds of nature and the world around you...*loudly crunches on pickle while slurping pickle juice*

- Runway -
For my runway, I'm taking inspiration from Hilary Duff in The Lizzy McGuire Movie, and the igloo dress from the fashion montage.

The inspiration:
https://tinyurl.com/y94ws3cr https://tinyurl.com/y759r7bh https://tinyurl.com/y9snqcc5

My look:
https://i.snag.gy/PkYK5O.jpg
2121 days 9 hours ago
nijoco
Hey hey everyone, it's America's "country" sweetheart, Taylor Swift... i'm here to set a few people straight and keep my name around before my next album- Look what you made me do, again!

Well i dont doubt she's a girl of good taste and is naturally drawn to the red ones like a tasty lolly flavoured with bad blood! Oh, i knew she was trouble!

I happen to know shes just like me and spends her free time making friend with hip-hop artists, pretending their enemeies, cashing in her massives cheques and taking herself of to the beach to start writing her new album based on things that didnt happen and blaming all the wrong people.

I wrote, it's such a shame the crowd are so fond of Katy Perry...

listenign to boring old country music and reading love stories, poor delicate little flower!

RUNWAY TO FOLLOW
2121 days 8 hours ago
AlanDuncan
RUNWAY - BLOOM

https://prnt.sc/jzbcth

Giving you a little twist of Zendaya's iconic butterfly dresss with egpytian flair in time for Thursday night butterfly filled S10 finale.
2121 days 7 hours ago
nijoco
On the runway i bring you Ashley Tisdale with a sickening ruveal..

First we present a revamped and slightly sexier version of her suite life receptionist look

https://imgur.com/a/LvaEkqP

And then off comes the skirt and shirt, revealing a pink wrap around her waist she throws around her shoulders, throws on some shades and serves you FABULOUS high school muscial 2style, exploring her sexy sharpay side

https://imgur.com/a/lj1fKiU

No more of the he said, she said, Eden proves she fabulous and on a big adventure!
2121 days 6 hours ago
rory17
Omen: Next up, we have rap sensation, Cardi B!

Cardi: Thank yew so much for letting me be here tonight. AOEWWW. *rubs belly*

Omen: Oh you're still pregnant? When is the baby due?

Cardi: I'm abouwttt 9 months in, so I'd say in about 6 months. *nods and perks lips*

Omen: Well that isn't healthy!

Cardi: Well neither was my 5th lip injection, but we do what is best, you knoow what I am saaaying? *lip quivers* Ho-ho-ho-ho-hokay!

Omen: Well....LETS GET STARTED WITH THE SHOW!.
Lucy Lilly loves licking lollipops. Her favorite flavor of lollipops is ________.
What do you have to say for this one Cardi?

Cardi: Welllll, growing up I wasn't allowed to have lollipops.

Omen: Oh why is t-

Cardi: *makes deepthroating noise* Oh wow.

*Omen looks stunned*

Cardi: So I just said cherrrryyyyy. Because we all love to pop the cherrrryyyyyyy.

Omen: Bratty Beth loves the beach. Her favorite thing to do at the beach is _______.
Cardi?

Cardi: Well...do you wanna know something? Do you wanna know somethingggg? Do you wanna knowwwww somethinggg?

Omen: Yes, Cardi, spill girl.

Cardi: I grew with this girl, Beth McCraline. She used to go to the beach to swimmmmm. SWIMMMM. Swimmmmm...in the waters of this vagina. *sticks out tongue and stomps*

Omen: Donna the Drag Queen loves outdoor gigs! It’s too bad everyone in the crowd is so______.

*Cardi is asleep*

Omen: Cardi? *taps her shoulder*

Cardi: NO OFFSET DIDNT CHEAT, HE WAS STAYING AT HIS MOMS HOUSE. HE WOULD NE- wait what was the question?

Omen: Omen: Donna the Drag Queen loves outdoor gigs! It’s too bad everyone in the crowd is so______.

Cardi: Well I wrote nothing, I fell asleep..my back is killlinggg moiiiii! So I am going to write down....*writes with marker super slow* Buy B Carefull buy Cardi Bbbbbb! *smiles* OKURRR *tongue pops*

Omen: Mediocre Mandy is so Mediocre, her idea of a fun summer day is _________.

Cardi: Her idea of a fun summer day is spending time with this J.K. bitch. *pokes her* HELLO? *looks over at Omen* Are you shoreeeee this ain't that robot chick? Sophia da Robot?
2121 days 3 hours ago
rory17
Runway: https://imgur.com/a/2jBvmP7

CF: I am walking out as Lola Luftnagle from Hannah Montana. This was my show growing up. Though this isn't anything she wore, I am heavily inspired by her fashion and I hope Omen see that!
2121 days ago
Gamerden13
Omen: Our next star is a foul mouthed girl with the golden brain, fresh off her stint on Danganronpa, Miu Iruma is here!

Miu: Heya fuck face! Glad to be here after that shit show went down!

Omen: Okay then let's get started! Lucy Lilly loves licking lollipops. Her favorite flavor of lollipops is ________.

Miu: Well I'm a simple girl and love the simple things...

Omen: Oh okay, so what did you put?

Miu: I put dick! What woman doesn't like dick!? Well, lesbians and asexuals, but those are the exception.

Omen: Next question. Bratty Beth loves the beach. Her favorite thing to do at the beach is _______.

Miu: Well Ho-men, I said that she has some kinky sand sex!

Omen: Kinky sand sex?

Miu: Yeah!

Omen: That must beg the question Miu, what's the kinkiest you've ever gone?

Miu: Well the last time I was kinky was when I was doing auto-erotic asphyxiation but uh... Let's just say it was involuntary...

Omen: Donna the Drag Queen loves outdoor gigs! It’s too bad everyone in the crowd is so______.

Miu: I put high off their asses or drunk.
Oh! This reminds me of a time I chugged 5 bottles of rubotussin and 10 shots of tequila. Ugggh! It was just disgusting!

Omen: I imagine that would be.

Miu: Did get a nice trip though! I thought I was entering heaven's gates and enjoying a lovely day of smashing my mortal enemies face in! Turns out I broke into some dumb guy's house and broke some bust statues he was working on. Then I got sent to jail and trust me, I was everyone's bitch in there!

Omen: Final question of the day. Mediocre Mandy is so Mediocre, her idea of a fun summer day is _________.

Miu: I put she makes a robot and doesn't fuck it! Who doesn't want to fuck a robot!?

Omen: I can think of a few people. Wait, does this mean robots have dicks?

Miu: They do but you have to make one for them, much like how I made this for my friend K1-B0! *Holds up a pure metal dildo with a few panels on it to make it ribbed*

Omen: Doesn't that seem impractical?

Miu: You question my genius!? It means its always hard, you dumbass!!

open group

Omen’s Drag Race 10

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!