This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2: Sitcom

Topic » Episode 2: Sitcom

2139 days 6 hours ago
TheOmen
Hello, Hello, Hello!

For this week's challenge, you will each (INDIVIDUALLY) create a sitcom concept. Think of shows like "The Golden Girls", "Friends" or "Modern Family"

Now I want just a pitch/concept for your show, not a whole episode or the entire series. I want to know who the characters are, where it is located, what are some recurring jokes and when it is taking place.

On the runway, category is.. campiest drag! Give me something campy AF!

As the winner of the previous challenge, Thicness chose the Lip-Sync Present. For one week she could choose the lip-sync song. She decided to use it this week. This is the Lip-Sync song.

YOU HAVE 48 HOURS!

I also teased about someone entering the house. We will have an INTRUDER come into the game! This person has appeared on other drag races and is a big threat! Please welcome...
2139 days 6 hours ago
TheOmen
Please welcome

Aishah Ali!
2139 days 6 hours ago
Rubes
What? Who?
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o85xnabPBblJ59N0k/giphy.gif
2139 days 6 hours ago
Rubes
Do we create looks for the characters or no?
2139 days 5 hours ago
TheOmen
NOTE: You DO NOT need to make looks for your characters!
2139 days 5 hours ago
rory17
*struts in*

*adjusts hair and whips it*

https://imgur.com/a/DHYlyeT

Analiese's Drag Race called, they want their winner back.

*waves to the girls* Hi!

Aishah CF: I am Aishah Ali, I am 20 years old, and I am from Orlando, FL. What most people don't know about me is I am a model who has been working with various agencies for years and have already have 1.2 million on all social media. Get ready, girls. The winner has intruded.
2139 days 5 hours ago
Gamerden13
If we do create looks for all the characters will that be bonus points depending on how good the looks are?
2139 days 5 hours ago
TheOmen
Note: I don’t want looks for characters
2139 days 4 hours ago
Ajathekween
Runway: https://i.imgur.com/uCzMv0u.png

Serving drunk girl realnesss
2139 days 3 hours ago
nijoco
Ok so my sitcom is based on my queen as a young girl- Eden, living a double life as a high school student in Chicago and an LGBT superhero, spreading love and equality wherever she can.
Her mother is the keeper of her superhero secret and her father has no idea and thinks she's always of practicing her cheerleading when she's out at night.
Her brother has a massive crush on "Rainbow Girl" which always leads to some awkward and funny moments where she tried to make up terrible things about Rainbow girl to put him off.
She's madly in love with her science teacher, Mrs. Damp who is actually Rainbow girls arch nemesis as well, spreading doom and gloom everywhere.
It combines superheroes with teenage angst and comedy, appealing to a variety of ages and supporting the LGBT community around the world.

My runway is inspired by the main character and represents Rainbow Girl in her most proud and fun-filled way!

Eden Gardens is Rainbow Girl!

https://imgur.com/a/hRPaPT2
2139 days 2 hours ago
DarkLordScorpio
Thiccness McChrist - Runway - https://i.imgur.com/rUi3Twj.png

You know this girl has a lotta fun. I'm rolling out on to the stage, giving you disco boogie diva in my hot magenta, lime and army green fantasy. She's punk, she's disco, and she's camp as they come. If the gayest parts of the last 40 years had a lovechild, it would be me rn.

Main challenge coming soon xx
2138 days 10 hours ago
Dylangover1
meet sky she has a secret she used to be a he but sky change's her life for good when she runs for president and wins but she has no idea what she has let her self in for but she hires he 2 bffs Alex and Josh as her advises she is also in love with Josh but together they are going to change the world but she does not know that her new arch enemy and also her secret half-sister Molly is the only thing standing in the way

runway:https://imgur.com/a/Anw20l1
2138 days 7 hours ago
DarkLordScorpio
Thiccness McChrist - Sitcom pitch

Title: "Pulling Teeth"

The goings on of a dental practice. Each episode explores the working lives of the staff as they deal with workplace gossip and difficult customers, such as entering lawsuits with fizzy drink companies, attempting to bring teeth brushing lessons to schools, preparing to have VIPs visit their establishment, and of course workplace romance.

Dr Zirconia Crowne treats her patients with skill and professionalism, while her forgetful assistant Mandy Bull struggles to find the ropes. The duo are on a mission to make their town a better place, even occasionally fighting corruption and crime with dental drills and polishers.

At the reception there's Buck, a dreamy, buff gentleman, and Chip, a young fame-hungry twink, who share adventures to investigate some of their mysterious customers, as well as try and get rich through various harebrained schemes and blackmailing endeavours, with very limited success.

Buck and Mandy have an ongoing will-they-wont-they relationship, often stunted by Mandy's complete lack of common sense. It all makes for a exhausting work life for Zirconia, who just wishes she could run a dental practise instead of the madhouse she's landed up in.
2138 days 2 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Bloom Bastqiue

Sitcom - The Black House

In a parrallell universe, Donny J. Thump is the first ever black preisdent of Umerica. Hailing from a rich family in New York. Donny, who previously had a successful career as host of 'The Price Isn't Right' is followed in a fly on the wall sitcom as he faces the challenges of presidency. Alongside his Mexican immigrant wife Melanie Thump he must endure...world leaders...neclear site tests...and his own personal struggles in the bedroom.

This sitcom is light hearted and deals with real life issues such as; how hard it is to hail from moneyhow, hard it is being black, interracial marriage, and the difficulty it is keeping your hands of your smexy daughter Irana Thump.

Tune in Thurday 8/7c to see if this President can stay on top with the voters and on top of his family.
2137 days 19 hours ago
AintItFun
Yet Another High School Comedy

Hillary Barnes (Played by 40-year old recovering alcoholic and mother of three Padme A. Blunt) is just another high school girl - sending death threats, posting rants on her Tengaged blog, and emphasizing on her Netflix addiction. Her world changes when she meets a new student, Whiteboy #3859295 (Played by yet another burnt out actor whose career is reduced to doing garbarge shows like this). Whiteboy hides a secret - he doesn’t know what white privilege is. In this society it’s a death sentence, and he entrusts Hillary with it despite only knowing her for like two episodes. Meanwhile, Hillary makes money on the side selling positive pregnancy tests and rigged condoms, but will Whiteboy love her if he finds out? Will their love sprout a new seed, or shoot blanks? Find out on the pilot episode, which will never get resolved because no way in hell will this show ever get renewed for another season.
2137 days 14 hours ago
nijoco
where's the runway looks?

open group

Omen’s Drag Race 10

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!