This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Everyone I have an announcement to make

Topic » Everyone I have an..

1778 days 15 hours ago
TheOmen
It has appeared to me that Aphrodite Starchild has not fulfilled the duties of her crown and it’s being REVOKED

Mesothelioma you are the sole winner baby.
1778 days 15 hours ago
RightToCensor
LOL I still won.
1778 days 15 hours ago
TheOmen
Look at the chart Miss Aphrodite.
1778 days 15 hours ago
patricenka9
1778 days 15 hours ago
RightToCensor
Id rather lose than have my win underminded  and disrespected by the host
1778 days 15 hours ago
TheOmen
Girl, you needed a spam contest to win...

Get over yourself
1778 days 15 hours ago
TheOmen
Also Patricenka9

You literally flop every race and you can’t come up with a legitimate excuse. Like what happens next season... your cat did and you can’t post a look???!!

Girl bye
1778 days 15 hours ago
RightToCensor
LOL wow such a sweet girl.
1778 days 15 hours ago
RightToCensor
I thought hosts were unbiased????

Guess the rumor of you giving your friends passes all season long was true.

Thank you for that tea!
1778 days 15 hours ago
patricenka9
Sorry Omen, I'm too busy being a front runner in nearly every race, you can't relate.
1778 days 15 hours ago
patricenka9
Plus the reasons I quit one race was being I was moving countries so no wifi, and the other because my friend died and I was really depressed hun. You bully your contestants and rig your races for being who post pictures of cigarettes, bye.
1778 days 14 hours ago
RightToCensor
Imagine trying to use the death of someone's friend as an insult. wow you're disgusting
1778 days 14 hours ago
snick427
...Omen, you can't create the spam contest as a factor in your final decision, and then belittle Aphrodite for working to win the spam contest...
1778 days 13 hours ago
RightToCensor
Thank you EZ mode!
1778 days 10 hours ago
snick427

Omen, I wanna know: Are you the man, or are you a piece of shit, no good motherfacker?!
1778 days 8 hours ago
mahogany
#AphroditeIsCancelledParty

I SUPPORT this decision Aphrodite never deserved the crown and furthermore HAW HAW HAW BITCH I TOLD YOU YOU WOULDNT WIN HAW!!!!!!

open group

Omen’s Drag Race 10

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!