This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ODR9 Finale Runway

Topic » ODR9 Finale Runway

1780 days 15 hours ago
Gamerden13
Welp, I predicted my result coming.

Congrats on winning the both of you.
1780 days 15 hours ago
mahogany
disclaimer that I forgot to post a lipsync so I caint be mad I didnt win

HOWEVER I am absolutely repulsed that you crowned aphrodite, that's some PANDERING and it's seen.

Mesothelioma is the true winner baby condrags.
1780 days 15 hours ago
mahogany
Honestly you were robbed Alexis. You deserved to win over Aphrodite as well.

Guess I'm glad Omenpaul no longer has to fear Aphrodite is gonna come eat her. :S
1780 days 15 hours ago
Gamerden13
Uh... No I wasn't
1780 days 15 hours ago
Gamerden13
I absolutely deserved to get fourth after my performance this season
1780 days 14 hours ago
RightToCensor
Someone is a bitter loser.

Righttocensor:6th,5th,1st

Mahogany:12th,8th,3rd

I rest my case馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀
1780 days 14 hours ago
RightToCensor
This fat bitch is gonna take her crown and her scepter and laugh all the way to the winners circle. So sorry you can鈥檛 get in!
1780 days 14 hours ago
RightToCensor
1780 days 12 hours ago
dawnpeacly
...another double crowning? yikes
1780 days 7 hours ago
RightToCensor
EXIT SPEECH:
It鈥檚 clearly evident by the chart that pretty much everyone and I literally mean everyone  finds it dreadful I won and  took Mesothelioma鈥檚 solo title to share. But guess what I did. I鈥檝e been told I was unpolished,untalented,and I was strung along and dragged through the mud and the forests for both seasons I competed and some of it was self inflicted but guess what I rose above it and I won.

I may not be the most polished pixel queen on this site but I made the Top 6 3 times and 2/3 times it wasn鈥檛 based on luck. (We forget Veronica Violet Vixen happened) and based on this competition that shit was NOT fucking easy at all. This game is probably the hardest game I鈥檝e ever played on tengaged ever. And I鈥檓 not just saying that it鈥檚 true.

So regardless if people and decision makers think I should have won or not.

I DID bitches. And I鈥檓 here to defend my crown because I worked hard to deserve it. Even though I may have not been the nicest or cleanest on my journey to it. Damn It I fucking got it. And we both deserved it. So say im the worst winner. Say I only won because of a Twist.

I don鈥檛 care. The Title is somewhat Mine. The crown is somewhat mine. And I鈥檓  honored to be in the winners circle.

So I鈥檓 gonna take this title and I鈥檓 gonna move onto bigger and better things.

Thanks Everyone and I will now take my crown,Scepter and sash and leave.

Stay bold, Stay blessed, and it will ALWAYS be the Season of love馃槝

鈾ワ笍馃懜馃徏馃憫 #CowinnerofAllStars2 #Staymad #Thebiggirlwon #WinnerWinnerchickendinner
1779 days 19 hours ago
Analiese
I have an entire essay I would like to write about this... event.  Congratulations to the winners.
1779 days 19 hours ago
rollingderp
rollingderp: 2nd 6th 2nd 2nd 1st

as disappointed as I am that I do not have a solo title that I deserve based on how long I鈥檝e been doing this race, I am happy for the achievement that both Aphrodite and myself are sharing. Aphrodite I will ask you to please meet me in custody court for the crown.

#cowinnerofallstars2 #asbestostime #theskinnygirlwon #clowncollege
1779 days 19 hours ago
RightToCensor
I don鈥檛 think I would want to share the crown with Anyone else. Congratulations Mesothelioma鉂わ笍

open group

Omen鈥檚 Drag Race 10

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!