This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 11: Final Challenge

Topic » Episode 11: Final Challenge

1790 days 11 hours ago
TheOmen
Welcome to the finale of ODR9!

For your final challenge, you must complete the following things for me.

1) Come out in your BEST DRAG! Really blow me away!

2) Give a final PLEA as to why you should be crowned the WINNER! *up to a paragraph max*

3) PREPARE a final lip-sync to...
(do the studio version not the actual one from the film)

You will be ranked 1-4 on these categories followed by a rank of your track record as well.

Since this a close competition, I will post a blog and whichever queen gets the most trends will receive an extra 2 points to their final total!

48 HOURS, GOOD LUCK AND DON'T FUCK IT UP
1789 days 10 hours ago
mahogany
http://prntscr.com/nwgm88

My final runway. Giving you BURNED AT THE STAKE realness. This really encompasses my entire storyline on this season.
1789 days ago
RightToCensor
Best Drag:
https://imgur.com/aHgAT6w
https://imgur.com/bSfIPsm

CF:For my finale look I wanted to go for complete and total Royalty in my final runway of the season. this is giving you Queen of the castle realness and this is honestly one of my favorite runways I’ve put together this season.

My Plea:
My journey through All Stars was monumentally different from Season 8. The entirety of Season 8 I was second guessing every decision and everything I did the entire time.It was as if I was walking on eggshells.So this time I decided to say fuck it and just go with the flow and post what I felt in my heart was authentic to me regardless of what the result could be.The turnout helped me in the end and taught me that drag and this competition is all about having fun at the end of the day and I feel like through that mindset I finally showed you my style and aesthetic of drag this season. This was my most authentic self. I went from Lipsyncing 4 times and wearing a gown 16 times in a row to only lipsyncing once and wearing a different variety of looks and Winning the most solo challenges out of the top 4 (Cigarette 2 solo wins and a Shared win, Meso 2 Wins, Alexis 1 shared Win) . I should win because I've not only grown the most out of everyone, but I have shown the most Charisma, Uniqueness,Nerve and Talent through every challenge. Thank you for the experience and thank you for the memories and I hope I win.

My FINALE LIPSYNC:
1788 days 15 hours ago
mahogany
My plea:

So apparently Aphrodite both doesn't think I have a chance in hell at winning AND is desperately begging the host to remove points from my final score because of something I said in the chat about people not even in the game

Right.

I'm gonna present a counter-argument. If we're removing points based on behavior I have a case to bring forward. One of the queens in this race has VEHEMENTLY disputed your judging decisions time and time again. Has lambasted, harassed, and threatened you with quitting almost every challenge if you don't cave and let her have her way. Literally caused the host so much grief they declared a contestant-judged challenge and then STILL blamed the host when it didn't go the way she wanted to. And literally said herself "I'm putting in the lowest amount of effort possible for the rest of the game." Literally only still in the game because the host has been patient enough to drag her all the way kicking and screaming as far as I can tell. Is that really someone who deserves to win the game? I think she should have ALL her damn points deducted.

Stank as I am, I have been UTTERLY devoted, I have NOT threatened to quit, and I have turned out UNIQUE, CREATIVE fashion at every turn. Clear as day, other than Meso the other queens here have nothing on my articulacy and comedic ability. And this is your chance to place the head on the crown of a girl who represents something entirely NEW... a cigarette. Even with everyone in this game coming for Blu and I's head, when it came to the voting challenge I STILL proved myself. I've had accusations of cheating by sending in PRIVATE hurled at me the entire season. And yet still, like smoke, I rise.

In short, mama Omenpaul, these IMVU looks all look the damn same and it's CLEAR I am the strongest queen left standing.
1788 days 15 hours ago
TheOmen
It is time to reveal who this season’s MISS CONGENIALITY IS.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Phila McHunt! Condragulations!
1788 days 15 hours ago
mahogany
Oh lmao that's ugly
1788 days 15 hours ago
patricenka9
like ur drag xoxo
1788 days 15 hours ago
mahogany
who's that talking in the crowd?

http://prntscr.com/nwpbd2 oh
1788 days 14 hours ago
RightToCensor
I wouldn’t care if you said something about me.

But to call my friends or supporters pedophiles is an attack and it needs to be addressed and punished

I never once personally attacked you despite not liking your drag and it’s evident from what people have told me that you act out like this because you are hurting IRL. And it makes sense.

I may have not been the nicest to Omen and I take responsibility for that completely.

However I have never went to the lengths of attacking people to the height that you and Tayvie have taken it.

I genuinely don’t understand how you think it’s in anyway ok for how you talk and treat others and I hope you serious do some soul searching.

I don’t know who hurt you but this is venomous and toxic how you are treating everyone.
1788 days 14 hours ago
patricenka9
This is me honey.

https://i.imgur.com/keglykz.png

Pulling up screenshots of my track record when that was like the 2nd race I ever competed on a year ago. I can't wait to compete againts you, and I will personally send your bully ass home.
1788 days 14 hours ago
nijoco
Miss C 😍 hehehe
1788 days 14 hours ago
RightToCensor
Did I act out of line? Yes plenty of times. However unlike you I can admit when I’m being a cunt or an asshole.

The problem here is that you think your behavior is ok and tolerable when it’s far from that.

What you do for insults is not even reading or throwing shade it’s just nothing but attacks and while everyone is at a level 5 you are at a 20.

You are attacking people beyond their drag and that’s why noone besides the very few people that are your friends wants you to win. Because you’re mean and you have no remorse. It’s literally sociopathic how you act and I’m serious when I say you need help.
1788 days 14 hours ago
RightToCensor
So yes I still stand by the fact that you need to be penalized.

Not Because Im afraid you’ll beat me or whatever scenario you calculated in your mind.

It’s because you personally attacked and took the initiative to call my supporters pedophiles to do damage control and that is not only slanderous but it’s foul.

This is also not your first warning so yes I do think a Penalty is absolutely necessary for your behavior
1788 days 14 hours ago
patricenka9
*cheers for Aphrodite*
1788 days 13 hours ago
mahogany
Aphrodite stop clutching your pearls, what I'm saying about those people has nothing to do with you OR this race. It doesn't subtract the 2 points you got from it, and regardless of whatever dramatics you're pulling it IS actually true in the case of the names I dropped. So you can keep crying about it but defending pedophiles? Not a good look.

Damage control? Honey that don't make no sense? I only took the initiative to say it because I don't like those people. I've been in no position to NEED to do damage control. I haven't been in the bottom 3 for the last 7 challenges.

And thank you for the compliment girl I KNOW my shade is 15 levels above yours that's why I deserve to win. Case in POINT.

open group

Omen’s Drag Race 10

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!