This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 8: F**K IT!

Topic » Episode 8: F**K IT!

1798 days 12 hours ago
mahogany
Okay ADDENDUM to my roast because I'm suspicious this challenge actually matters

Zsa Zsa I'm way too lazy to look back at your other ugly boring looks. So I'm just gonna focus on your boring ass look that everyone thought should have won because GIRL.

As someone that didn't really watch freak show because that season was cancer. You coulda done legless suzy. You coulda done angela bassett with three titties. you coulda even done fatty kathy bates that would have been funny. But instead you go for the BORING ass two headed bitch and dress ha up like a goth like how tangential? That was just a basic IMVU look with a second head. Smh.

I wanna talk more about your attitude but it honestly reads itself and I think Omen is making the runway as we speak. But I'll also honestly add something about that because your stupid smiley smiley behavior in the chat since the voting challenge was announced? I was like MMM. Nice try mama.

As for you miss Alexis. I still wanna keep it real with you even though you did not respond to my skype messages. But you really have been delivering the same bitch down the runway for like twenty drag race seasons. It was cute the first thirty times but girl you need to BRANCH OUT. If your silence is telling of your scores for this challenge I also take back that it was cute the first thirty times it was ugly.

Also s/o to Omen for not having anyone roast me this challenge.
1798 days 11 hours ago
Gamerden13
https://ibb.co/DDq38ky

Ive chosen to dress as wrestler Becky Lynch for my runway because I couldnt come up with any other ideas

open group

Omen’s Drag Race 10

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!