This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 8: Runway

Topic » Episode 8: Runway

1770 days 17 hours ago
TheOmen
No slideshow this episode...

It's now time to see what your fellow queens said about your performance this week and for some, this whole season.
1770 days 17 hours ago
mahogany
*lights self in preparation of the drama*
1770 days 17 hours ago
HighNoon
yesss im so excited i hope its like when noah kondom threw a tantrum about me
1770 days 16 hours ago
dawnpeacly
i want the drama now
1770 days 16 hours ago
rollingderp
*gets out cisplatin*
1770 days 16 hours ago
TheOmen
Aphrodite Starchild's critiques

Alexis: "The effort that was put into it was quite good and I most of it was pretty funny."

Blu: "too long but I think she tried? her idea of humor is sad."

Cig: "Coming into this season I was honestly a Starchild. But this girl is a MESS. Runways are awful. No humor. Personality is GRATING. She pretty much ticks all the boxes of things that would annoy me as a host, but I know this ain't Cigarette Drag Race. I'm sorry you have been cursed with her Omenpaul."

E.Z: *Impressed face*

Meso: "too long and not funny"

Zsa Zsa: no critique

Alexis Mioda's Critiques

Aphrodite: "Alexis was very funny. All of her reads/Jokes landed and the makeup and paper cute read made me laugh out loud. My only critique like Zsa Zsa is that I wish that it was longer but besides that she was great!"

Blu: forgettable, but I wasn't annoyed by her.

Cig:  "I roasted her already but yeah her looks are kinda weak. Very my style honestly but it only has so much mileage. Her silence compared to the other charismatic queens this season is also deafening tbh. If you're gonna serve camp queen ya gotta have the lip to back it up."

E.Z: " A bit predictable"

Meso: "she actually successfully read me"

1770 days 16 hours ago
RightToCensor
So...Basically Cigarettes critique was based on her not liking me instead of my roast... got it.
1770 days 16 hours ago
mahogany
I thought we were supposed to critique the queens in GENERAL.... no regrets honestly. I didn't read anyone's roast oops.
1770 days 16 hours ago
RightToCensor
馃檮馃檮馃檮馃槖馃槖馃槖
1770 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
these critiques are way funnier than the reads honestly
1770 days 16 hours ago
mahogany
Agreed
1770 days 16 hours ago
rollingderp
*laughs*
1770 days 16 hours ago
TheOmen
Blu Noki's Critiques

Aphrodite: "I commend Blu for taking risks by putting in a pun for a read of Zsa Zsa and I must it made it was better than Cigarettes. However it just wasn鈥檛 funny at all and in a roast I expect more than just one joke. As for her read on Alexis Mioda it was funny but again one joke isn鈥檛 going to sell me. She is above Cigarette because she at least followed the rules but this was bad."

Alexis: "Ngl I chuckled at the read of me but Zsa Zsa's was not funny at all."

Cig: "Obviously my only main competition in the race, and I think mama, I have you beat as fuck in the runway department, so IDK if you stand a chance. But I'm not gonna speak up about that."

E.Z: "TOO SHORT"

Meso: "the retard read made me piss"

Cigarette's Critiques

Aphrodite: : "In my opinion both Blu and Cigarette disadvantage of roasting not one but two queens is an advantage in disguise. Not only did they have two versatile queens to write about but they had more chances to make more jokes and the fact that very few jokes were written has me a little shook. Cigarette鈥檚 roast of Zsa Zsa was mostly subjective and void of any humor. It鈥檚 tone of Hatred with the lack of comedy behind it made the roast both dull and void of any substance. Cigarette also did what I think has never been done in the history of roasts and decided to completely decide to not roast Alexis Mioda because of a certain likeness she has for her. Therefore by not finishing half the challenge she is by far the worst this week."

Alexis: "I loled a lot at your stuff about Zsa Zsa but your stuff about me wasn't really a roast."

Blu: "I cosign everything she says so far."

E.Z: WHERE. ARE. THE JOKES?

Meso: "the addendum made me cackle"

Zsa Zsa: no critique (you know for a DR host you seem to really the drop ball girl)
1770 days 16 hours ago
RightToCensor
I really wish i was way harsher because I actually think I was pretty fair in my critiques.

Sucks I鈥檓 gonna be in the bottom because The trio of Sanderson sisters already prejudged me before I began.
1770 days 16 hours ago
rollingderp
well in that case
*hops on broom*
Come little children
I'll take thee away, into a land
Of enchantment
Come little children
The time's come to play
Here in my garden
Of shadows
Follow sweet children
I'll show thee the way
Through all the pain and
The sorrow
Weep not poor children
For life is this way
Murdering beauty and
Passions
Hush now dear children
It must be this way
Too weary of life and
Deceptions
Rest now my children
For soon we'll away
Into the calm and
The quiet
Come little children
I'll take thee away, into a land
Of enchantment
Come little children
The time's come to play
Here in my garden
Of shadows
1770 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
aphrodite u weren't even in my btm 2 i think ur gonna be FINE

open group

Omen鈥檚 Drag Race 10

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!