This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

NICOBAR ISLANDS FTC

Topic » NICOBAR ISLANDS FTC

1342 days 22 hours ago
lliiaamm
We'll now bring in the jury... Bitch, Nin, Brittany, Livingston, Fabi, Bob, Nopalito & Brady voted out at the last tribal council.

Ben, Billy & Patrick... Welcome to the Final Tribal Council. You three have outwitted, outplayed, and outlasted fifteen other people. You've made it this far. The power now shifts to the jury -- nine people which you have voted out, directly or indirectly -- they will decide the winner.

You may each post an opening statement. Then, the jury may ask questions or make comments.

Jury - I will remind you that you are voting for a winner.

----
Please vote ASAP.
You cannot change your vote after it is cast so vote wisely.

Good luck you three!

VOTES ARE DUE FRIDAY @7PM EST
1342 days 22 hours ago
benp428
Speech coming soon
1342 days 22 hours ago
Bvance1212
OPENING STATEMENT

I want to preface this by saying one thing.
Thank you all for playing this game with me. I know i may not have spoken to all of you or gotten to know you as well as i should've. I want to apologize for that. I hope yall have an open mind to voting and haven't closed out any of the 3 finalists because we are all here for a reason. I don't want to bore you all with the round by round summaries because i would rather you all ask me questions on stuff you guys really want to know. That's what i know i would want as a juror in a game like this.

I will say that i did make the game moves necessary to get here, burning allies when needed and working with people I never expected to, showing versatility when it comes to the game. I ended up getting to the end with 0 votes against me that actually counted and i think that has to count for something as well lol

I look forward to your questions :)
1342 days 22 hours ago
tunertin
Okay so my question(s) for Billy

We literally didn't speak a single word to each other the entire game. I had basically no idea what you were doing the entire game and I'm completely unaware of what you did in the game. Thinking back, the only thing I remember about you is trying to vote you out, but your Super Idol saving you. So going off of that, here are two questions:

When did you find the Super Idol on JBI? Also how many times did you go to JBI and on which visit did you find it?

Where were your allegiances and what moves were you in charge of? I literally have no clue what you did this whole game so please be thorough lol
1342 days 22 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Hey jurors, thanks for an amazing season ye were all great competitors and you definitely didnt make this game easy! Im going to try and keep this as short as i can!

-Premerge-
This part of the game wasnt very bust for me but the main events that happened was the forming of the silent assassins (i.e brady nop and me) and purples survivor alliance (i.e ben brady and me) Both of these allinces were key to me getting far into this game and i had information being fed to me from all angles including billys superidol which brady told me about the day he found it. Also at the final tribe swap another alliance was formed, The crazy live feeders (i.e fab brady bob and me) which was very useful at merge!  Finally i FOUND an idol on the og neelam tribe which i later gave to brady to get rid of billys superidol which was a MASSIVE move in this game!

-Merge-

F11
At merge i had many relationships and i knew that anything could happen so i put my all into that immunity challenge and i won it! It was a hectic vote but my alliance with nop and brady managed to gather the votes to force a tie to keep ben in the game and then in the revoted nin was persuaded to flip which was a great move for keeping numbers on our side!

F10
Final 10 was a crazy vote with so many names being thrown around. I wanted livingston gone because they were the only person i had absolutely no game relationship with! Unfortunately nop flipped to nin and he left and i knew that this tribe was not on the same page so the next vote was not going to be easy.

F9
At the challenge it was revealed that i was voted the person who thinks their in control but their not which was one of the worst ones there but in my opinion it was a great one to get because it showed that no one saw me as a threat and i knew taht the big shields infront of me would definitely protect me and in this case britt to the fall.

F8
DOUBLE TRIBAL!?! Massive twist and i knew that i had a lot of work to do to set myself up for the final 6 and that included splitting up the pairs bob and fab , and billy and liv. I had my idol and billy had a superidol so i gave it to brady and he saved himself forcing billy to play the superidol and get out his number 1. As for my tribe i was with three people i trusted a lot but i knew that fab would always pick bob over me so i voted her out because it was the only way to get me to this seat ! Sorry fab :(

F6
I won my second immunity in this round and it was great because it allowed me to have conversations without the fear of my words getting twisted and resulting in me leaving. So brady wanted nop to go but that was not best for me it was best for brady because he was close with bob and wanted him to stay so i told him i wasnt on board and it ended up  that billy and ben did  bob and for some reason nop and brady gave sympathy votes to bob but in the revote still voted him out.

F5
Going into final 5 i knew that sitting beside either nop or brady was a death wish. Our games were clearly very similar and i knew that in order for me to win i needed to get rid of both of them. I ended up winning immunity and that was amazing! I got ben on board for us to go to the end and i also got billy to agree to go to the end together! I knew both nop and brady would turn on each other before me and thats exactly what brady did which left nop being sent packing .

F4
Now i had one last target to get which was my ride or die brady. We played teh entire game together and he gave me nearly all the information he obtained and i did the exact same! However i knew that i couldnt sit beside him and he knew it aswell so i told ben that we had to do brady and he agreed. Now all i had to do was convince billy and at first he wasnt 100% sure so i told him that bardy told me about the superidol and that he was in many alliances and wud beat us! He agreed and sent the deciding vote for brady!

I played this game from the start by forming alliances and relationships with nearly everyone. I made big moves such as getting out the superidol, splitting up the pairs and finally taking out my closest allies in order to win this game. I won three individual immunities, i found an idol and i only got two votes cast against me all season. I played socially, strategically and physically and i hope ye respect my game! Thanks for great season and thanks for having me Mac & Liam. If uve any questions fire away :)
1342 days 17 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
*stands in front of the finalists*

Hey, Final 3! Congratulations on making it to the end! Regardless of how you did it, you should be proud for making it this far and I envy y'all for that spot in the end. This decision has been a bit hard, given that I was loyal to the 3 of you in very different ways, so I'll ask individual questions to each one of the finalists...

...so BEN!!

Half the people on the jury don't know who you are and don't understand how you made it to the end. My question for you is: Other than sticking to the Silent Assassins and doing everything they asked you to, what was your big move in the game?

...as for PATRICK!!

You and I bonded since day 1 and I was super committed to working with you and Brady. Despite the decisions I made to vote out Nin and give Bob a pity vote, the agenda was for me, you and Brady to be sitting in that final 3. Looking back at your speech, it seems you and Brady wanted me out... which I had an inkling about and was shocked y'all didn't backstab me before the F5 lol... but what shocks me is you saying "I knew Brady and Nop would gun each other over me" when that was not the case for me. My questions for you are: Don't you think you're contradicting yourself and sounding hypocritical of how you wanted Brady to take me out just so you could backstab him after? And I also wanna know why should I reward you with my vote after you didn't reward me with the safety of our F3 deal? I knew I'd regret making a F3 deal so early cos I felt you'd turn on me, but I would have stayed loyal to you and Brady, regardless of whether I'd win or not. Just keep that into consideration.

...and BILLY!!

You and I are super close outside of this game, and I was down to work with you and Livingston to the point I had to cut you for my final 3 deal with the Assassins. You cut me out first tho, so it's fair and we good lmao! It seems apparent to some people that you were kinda playing lowkey and under the radar, but we wanna know more about your input and impact in the game. So my question is: what was the moment that changed your strategy and how did it help you to get to where you're sitting right now?
1342 days 17 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Best of luck to the final 3!! :)
1342 days 13 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Hey nop! Im definitely not trying to sound hypocritical at all and im sorry if i came across that way but ill explain what i meant by that! Going through this game with you and brady was amazing but going into finale night i knew that the only way for me to have any chance of winning this game was to take out you and brady. Our games were so similar as nearly every vote we were on the same page apart from one or two but those few votes definitely made me question both of your loyalties to the final 3 as it seemed that ye cared more about jury management instead of sticking together for every vote. For that reason, i believed that both you and brady saw what the other were doing in giving out sympathy votes and would see each other as a bigger jury threat over me as i always stuck to the vote and i didnt have as many side deals/ alliances as the two of ye did. Aswell as this the reason why i had to vote you first was because i knew exactly where bradys head was at and that was that he wanted you out because he believed that he was never going to beat you. As for you nop, i honestly had no idea what you were planning to do just due to the fact on some occasions in the game i doubted that you rly werent going to turn on us (i.e the nin vote and the fake idol you found) which therefore led me to voting you out and it was definitely the hardest vote for me in the game but it was the only way i could have any shot at winning!

Finally i do think that the reason i deserve your vote was because i fought so hard for this game. I knew that although we had our final 3 deal if i was to stick to that then brady could’ve easily flipped to ben and billy and knocked me out at fourth straight after you. I also believed that both you and bradys games were a lot more in the open than mine which wouldve left me as the zero vote finalist, so i took my game into my own hands and brought myself to this seat instead of being portrayed as being dragged along by an alliance! Hope that answers your questions :)
1342 days 10 hours ago
CoachWade
Alright Finalists!

Ben: I’m going to start with you! I wish you played this game more actively because it was fun voting with you but I felt like we never had any relationship regardless of that fact. It was just so obvious your head wasn’t in this game. You did what you had to do to get to the f3 I guess but a lot of these jurors feel you took the spot of someone else who rightfully deserved it. Also at the f4, your jury management with me was piss poor. If you were dead set on voting me out that round then I rlly didn’t need you giving me a inkling of hope.

Tbh I think you not voting Patrick at f4 was a mistake because I feel like there’s no way you can separate your game from his and you could’ve separated your game from mine as we didn’t talk as much but lets see if I’m wrong by slight chance.

Question: Separate your game from Patrick’s. I’m talking what game info did you know that he didn’t, what move did you make that you forced him to make, what did you do regardless of Patrick’s input etc?

Patrick- Obviously I worked with you this entire game. I can’t lie to you I didn’t like your speech and I think several jurors feel the same way. I felt like your speech lacked a lot of humility. Me and Nop were absolutely huge parts of your game and to get like zero credit for anything in your speech seemed to hurt and it seemed kinda arrogant. Also, I felt like in a lot of situations you took the easy way out. When fabi was on the one day tribe with you, it seems like you basically shunned her to the point where she had to come to me and vice versa with Bob. I guess its a great strategy as you had me talk to them that round and do the dirty work but you also made them feel ignored by you and not worth their time which I can totally see.

Question: Strategically you did play the best game in the f3 I feel but from a social standpoint I felt like Billy definitely was more personal able than you.

I was one that fed you information about the super idol which hindsight looking back on was clearly a mistake on my end and also told Bob to put you in the me/fabi/bob/you alliance chat. I want to know what you said to billy (in screenshot form if we’re allowed to do that) to get him to vote me at f4. If I feel its good enough I will give you my vote.

I rambled omg but my question is, what did you learn about each of these jurors personally and not including game?

Billy: I felt the punch of you cutting me at f4 which was very tough because as much as I had an alliance with Ben & Patrick, you were the factor and I genuinely was torn up about voting you if they did and may have given you a shot at fire (can’t say totally cuz you won immunity and it wasn’t a scenario). I can see why you did the move tbh but from my angle me and you had a better relationship than Patrick and Patrick will be giving you a run for your money tonight probably like I’d be so you need to take me into your thought process on that decision because I still think there’s a lot of missing pieces to info on why you felt it was absolutely necessary to get me out. Did someone tell you something or did you figure out things for yourself?

Question: A lot of people in this cast felt like you were set to get to f3 regardless with you getting the lucky treasure of the super idol and you having a lot of friends in this cast once the game started. Now yours the chance to rebuttal that and prove that your game got you to this point.

@all I also have another question. I want to test you guys because its final tribal and you’re going to work lol. Every round, people knew different things and I want to see how you guys were reading the game.

From the merge forward to F11-F4, I want you guys to pick a MVP for that round. It could be the player that got their target out, the player that benefitted the most from it after, the player that took charge and got what they wanted basically.

(The only rule is you can’t pick yourself for more than 2 rounds)

Good luck guys and congrats again!
1342 days 10 hours ago
CoachWade
And for the mvp question you have to explain why you picked that person! Best of luck.
1342 days 8 hours ago
benp428
Hello jury!
Thank for Mac and Liam for hosting me this season!

Okay so I know I didn’t talk to many people this game or seem to be really playing this game. I came into the game playing 3 other group games and I was like this is going to be tough. Day one I formed an alliance with the 2 people I knew the best previously (Patrick and Brady). During premerge we noticed there was a group of friends on our tribe so we made every decision hoping to weaken them and split them up. After the first two tribals I kind of lost focus in this game as my other ones got more intense. After getting voted out in another game, I wanted to actually play harder this game, but I had a different idea. Seeing how in the past, when I play hard I don’t end up with the usual results. So being a big name and not well liked on tengaged, I attempted a different approach of playing stupid and wanted to seem like an easy person to keep. This strategy worked out better than I expected. For 3-4 tribals I was 1-2 votes from going home, I even ended up in a tie. While tnis did scare me, I knew the majority of people wouldn’t wanna vote me out thinking I was alone and clueless. By working this angle, week after week I was never the biggest threat, I wasn’t even seen as a threat as all. My social game may have seemed weak, but I played in a way where I never had to break someone trust or where I was never put in a difficult position. I was tried to maintain being seen as a nice and clueless player. This allowed to me what you may call “float” to the end. While I almost went home multiple times, I was able to make sure I was never the one sent packing. By staying under The radar I never had to rely on a physical game. I just had to put the idea in peoples head that I wasn’t playing and I would be an easy beat.

Ask me any questions!
Again thank you everyone.
1342 days 5 hours ago
benp428
Half the people on the jury don't know who you are and don't understand how you made it to the end. My question for you is: Other than sticking to the Silent Assassins and doing everything they asked you to, what was your big move in the game?

Hi Nop! So my game didn’t revolve around me playing hard or making big moves. My gameplay was laying low keeping myself from being in the middle of shit or having to cut ppls heads off. My biggest moves didn’t come from votes I made but from keeping myself from going home in tight votes. Probably my biggest was when we were tied and I was able to talk to Nin and was able to convince him to flip which kept me in the tied vote. Without that someone else on my side could’ve possibly flipped or sent one of my allies packing in rocks. I was also get the one person who I know wanted me out, Bob, later on. He’s the one person who didn’t want to talk to me so getting him out let me slide right thru.
1342 days 4 hours ago
Bvance1212
Okay so my question(s) for Billy

We literally didn't speak a single word to each other the entire game. I had basically no idea what you were doing the entire game and I'm completely unaware of what you did in the game. Thinking back, the only thing I remember about you is trying to vote you out, but your Super Idol saving you. So going off of that, here are two questions:

When did you find the Super Idol on JBI? Also how many times did you go to JBI and on which visit did you find it?

Hi Bob!! First question, and im gonna do it one at a time lol. I found the Super idol on JBI in the split tribal round where Jeremy went home 6-1 on my tribe. I only went 1 time and my social bond with Josh at the moment allowed me to have a 1/2 chance of finding the treasure since he already had 2 out of the 3 treasure pieces. All i had to guess was left or right on the trail and luckily i guessed correctly and got the super idol. Since i only went there one time all game, thats when i found it.

Where were your allegiances and what moves were you in charge of? I literally have no clue what you did this whole game so please be thorough lol

My allegiances premerge were Josh and Brady as i trusted them the most and told them about my super idol. I met up with Livingston and i kind of want to kill the rumor that I had a bunch of friends in the game and i just played with them when i was the reason KYLE, my co host, went home during that vote. I was the one to throw his name out and get him out even though i actually didnt vote him and i was in the 6-2 minority vote. I wanted to make sure he got out but not by my own vote because i HATE unan votes and i wouldnt want to do that normally.

The next tribal i went to was the Grace vote. I voted out GRACE, another friend of mine outside of the game, because it would help me later in the game and would allow me to stay another day without using the super idol. Brittany made a smart move here by voting Livingston and i wanted to say that LOL, it doesnt add anything to the question.

Here comes MERGE and i pushed HARD for a Bitch vote. I think i can claim this one as my own because i had worries that Bitch and i wouldnt ever be on the same page. Nikita, who voted Ben, was always planning to flip back and avoid rocks and we discussed that before the votes were revealed to be a deadlock. So i knew the entire time that it wasnt going to rocks and i played up paranoia to make everyone on my side tell me to calm down (theyre staying loyal to the initial vote) or to flip and nobody came to me about that flipping aspect of that.

Another vote i felt like i had a lot of drive on was the BRITTANY vote. even though it was Unan, I had to do a lot of talking to make sure we could have the majority on that because, even though Brittany and I didnt really vote together, we still had constant talks about the vote and i know how dangerous of a social player she can be. Thats why i wanted brittany out and i pushed my allies to do so.

Lets talk about the round i had to use my super idol. I don't consider that to be a big part of the game and here's why. I figured i was going to have to use it that round anyway. I knew brady was going to go to bob and try and vote Livingston but in my gut, i knew he was going to vote me because Brady didn't want to put all of his eggs in one basket. It was a good play to vote for me and burn the idol but, i didn't need it. If i Didn't have the super idol, Brady doesn't vote me for me there. Correct me if I am wrong Brady but that's the interpretation of the vote for me. The fact that vote was the only time i received votes all season and it was all because of something i got by luck, is remarkable in itself.

Finally, The finale came around. I went to PATRICK and went to cut a finals deal with him because i knew if anyone was going to push my name, it would be him and i wanted to be covered in all aspects. The only time i felt like i was truly in danger during the finale, was the final immunity challenge of the season. as soon as it was a F3, i knew that cutting Brady or Patrick was in my hands bc they were the biggest threats to me to win. I knew i needed immunity, so i went out there and absolutely SMASHED it when i needed it. At that point, i was socially aware, strategically sound, and when it mattered most, I was physically strong. When i won immunity, i was non committal to Patrick and Brady as i was trying to figure out what was best for me, and i made that decision and told Brady. I was not convinced to do so by Patrick or anyone else. As soon as brady flushed my super idol, i knew he was going to beat me in the end, I just wasnt sure if i had the balls to cut him at f4 and i ended up having to. I cut many friends outside of this game, in this game, to come to final tribal council with 2 people i dont have an outside relationship with.

I hope that answers all of your questions Bob. :)
1342 days 4 hours ago
Bvance1212
...and BILLY!!

You and I are super close outside of this game, and I was down to work with you and Livingston to the point I had to cut you for my final 3 deal with the Assassins. You cut me out first tho, so it's fair and we good lmao! It seems apparent to some people that you were kinda playing lowkey and under the radar, but we wanna know more about your input and impact in the game. So my question is: what was the moment that changed your strategy and how did it help you to get to where you're sitting right now?

The moment that changed my strategy, was the NIN vote. At this point, Livingston was my closest ally and i feel as though i needed to protect him. I didnt lead this vote, but it got me more vocal to other people as this is when i truly started being more social. It also got me realizing that i had a shot to reach the end and start playing a bit more strong than i previously was . Besides the Kyle vote, which was intentional, i voted in majority every single vote. I was only immune 2 times this game which was the last immunity and like round 3 of the game. This strategy helped me get to the end because i was able to have full faith in my allies and start to pick off people who werent going with me to the end and even though i had people like you and brady as outside of game friends, i wasnt afraid to cut yall to get to the end. Brady i did have a little doubt but that was a game level, not on a personal level.

I hope that answers the question Nop! Im glad we played together for a little while this time :)
1342 days 3 hours ago
Bvance1212
Billy: I felt the punch of you cutting me at f4 which was very tough because as much as I had an alliance with Ben & Patrick, you were the factor and I genuinely was torn up about voting you if they did and may have given you a shot at fire (can’t say totally cuz you won immunity and it wasn’t a scenario). I can see why you did the move tbh but from my angle me and you had a better relationship than Patrick and Patrick will be giving you a run for your money tonight probably like I’d be so you need to take me into your thought process on that decision because I still think there’s a lot of missing pieces to info on why you felt it was absolutely necessary to get me out. Did someone tell you something or did you figure out things for yourself?

Question: A lot of people in this cast felt like you were set to get to f3 regardless with you getting the lucky treasure of the super idol and you having a lot of friends in this cast once the game started. Now yours the chance to rebuttal that and prove that your game got you to this point.

Hi brady, thank you for the many questions :)

I want to start off with your point that you felt like it was missing where i cut you at 4. For me, that decision came in after you flushed my super idol. If i sit in the end with you when you have that move over me, i clearly lose. I wouldn't have voted you out if it was a final 2. But since it was a final 3, i was comfortable to make that decision and take the 2 people who played the game together and probably cant differentiate their games from one another to the end. I did not have that person that voted any way i wanted that Patrick had in Ben.

To your other question

I hate hate hate hate the statement of "you made it to the end because of your friends in the cast". If you look at all of my friends in the game.
18th: X (FireX) (6-1-1) #PANNA - Day 3
17th: Kyle W. (RedsKanto) (6-2) #NEELAM - Day 6
15th: Nik W. (Nikw98) (4-3) #PANNA - Day 9
14th: Nathan A. (Nathorix) (5-1) #PANNA/ #NEELAM - Day 12
13th: Josh D. (Joshbb17) (3-2) #NEELAM/ #NEELAM - Day 15
12th: Grace R. (Pinkiepie512) (3-1-1) #NEELAM/#NEELAM/#NEELAM - Day 18

Most of the PREMERGED. I had Nopalito, Livingston, and Brady in jury. I didnt want to work with my friends. I worked with the people who offered me the best chance at sitting here at the end of the day. Also, even having friends in the game, i actively targeted many people i considered as friends. I threw out Kyles name, I wrote Grace's name down. I targeted Nin and i betrayed Nop and Brady at the end to come to the end with 2 people that i never had a personal conversation with before this game started. Like in my previous answers, i was playing for me and not for my friends. I don't make the cast and personally, i dont think it should be held against me because i didnt know anyone playing until cast reveal. I made the bonds and connections and built trust with the people who i am friends with and who im not friends with. We are on Tengaged, i cant control playing with people who i already played with. There is also negative history along with positive history too. With Nopalito for example, weve gunned for each other in previous games. Connections before the game arent always positive and we have to make new ones in the game even if we know the people previously.

Me having the super idol actually hindered my game in my opinion, I think without the Super Idol, Brady doesn't vote for me in the double tribal phase and those were the only 2 votes that i received all season and it was because of the super idol.

Brady, ill be answering your other question shortly, i gotta think about it.
1342 days 3 hours ago
ninjohn
https://j.gifs.com/0VNWk7.gif

Jambo! I'm Ninjohn, resident Troublemaker Sensation and fellow finalist! ...A top ten finalist but finalist nonetheless! ;D Let me preface this by saying that I openly don't intend on voting for the best player nessecarily, I want to vote for the person who I feel would represent this season the best as well as who I think overcame the most, be that strategically or even personally. That's all the clues you're getting! Now, let's roll!

Ben! Maaannnn, look at you being a finalist!! Congratulations and I truly mean it! We got all of two weeks to get to know each other and one of those rounds, I was barely there. In that time, I will say we didn't get to speak as much and that's kind of my own b. However, as more and more people came this way, it was a common critique that you seemed inactive or that you weren't paying attention or taking this competition seriously. I'm sure the people who said those things will ask you about strategy so I'm going to use my question to get to know you a bit better...

Ben, my question to you is this: why do you want to win? Billy and Patrick are both great guys but what would it mean to you personally if you were to come away as the sole survivor? Cheers and good luck!
-
Billy! Cheers and congratulations on making it to the finals! I know how much this means to you so really, congratulations. I'll be honest; when I saw the boot list develop more and more, in my mind, I was thinking "Billy's got the holy key and is just packing people to the house." Initially, I had thought you were playing the strongest game and by far. However, since it's finale and  all the jurors are talking, there are two things that did stick out in the conversations which have kind of already been addressed: the dreaded luck word! The other people have been asking you about though so I'll let you answer those and I'll ask you something different; when you get in your groove, you get in your GROOVE my guy and you definitely get very honed in on your goals which is a trait I admire. However, I want to see how you saw the people in this competition this season...

Billy, I want to know if there's anyone you envied this season. Wether it be through challenges, through strategy, through social connections maybe, was there anyone in this game that had something you wish you had for yourself. Why or why not? Cheers and good luck!
-
Patrick! You know, when people say "I'm going to get revenge", usually it doesn't happen. But when I saw who was coming through those doors...in the back of my mind, I was thinking "oh shoot, he meant it!" Congratulations to you on making it. Personally, I'm super proud...even though we only met for like...a day! However, because we don't know each other that well, I have to go off of what other people have been saying in the jury. And from what I've seen, you're a respected strategist...but not the most friendly. It's been said you can be kind of cold and I think I wrote in my confessional at one point that it almost felt as though you would only seem excited about conversation if it was something strategically involving you. I would want the winner of this season to be as well rounded as possible. So...

Patrick, I'm confident you're a smart cookie but I would want the winner of this season to be someone who is more than just a strategist; I want to see someone with heart and soul! Is there anything new that you feel you learned about yourself playing this game? Why or why not? Cheers and good luck!
-

Well, that's it for me! That's a wrap on India and that's the tea; the REAL kiki!
King of the JAMBOree,
-NJ

P.S: @Mac/@Liam, NOW can I go to Jolly Buoy island?!?!?

open group

Mac & Liam's Survivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!