This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRIBAL COUNCIL #10a | SONA

Topic » TRIBAL COUNCIL #10a | SONA

1345 days 13 hours ago
lliiaamm
Welcome back to tribal council! Congratulations Bob for winning individual immunity you are safe this vote and have a spot in the final 6! Brady, Billy & Livingston... one of you will be voted out and take a seat in the jury.

PYN for a questions

Votes due @ 6:45pm EST
1345 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady
1345 days 13 hours ago
lliiaamm
Brady - With 4 people left and no where to hide, how do you campaign for yourself to stay?
1345 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady - With 4 people left and no where to hide, how do you campaign for yourself to stay?

Its so hard because there's really 3 people left with Bob's immunity win. At this point though, I have to just keep telling the people that I'm working with that I'm loyal to them in this game and just hope that it'll be enough to keep me.
1345 days 11 hours ago
Bvance1212
Billy
1345 days 11 hours ago
Macda27
Billy - Is there any OG Panna or OG Neelam division remaining, or is it completely mixed?
1345 days 11 hours ago
Bvance1212
Billy - Is there any OG Panna or OG Neelam division remaining, or is it completely mixed?

with all the fucking tribe swaps you guys had, obviously lines are going to be blurred to the point where you have to work together.
1344 days 14 hours ago
Macda27
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so....
1344 days 14 hours ago
Macda27
*Brady stands*
1344 days 14 hours ago
Macda27
*Brady hands an item*

I can confirm that this is NOT a hidden immunity idol....
1344 days 14 hours ago
Macda27
*Brady hands another item*

I can confirm that this IS a hidden immunity idol.

All votes for Brady will NOT COUNT.
1344 days 14 hours ago
Bvance1212
I-
1344 days 14 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Eye-
1344 days 14 hours ago
Macda27
Anyone else?
1344 days 14 hours ago
Macda27
*no one stands*
1344 days 14 hours ago
Macda27
First Vote
*Flips vote*
https://i.imgur.com/fJ0CqEU.gif

*DOES NOT COUNT*

open group

Mac & Liam's Survivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!