This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRIBAL COUNCIL #5 | TINIAN

Topic » TRIBAL COUNCIL #5 | TINIAN

1480 days 10 hours ago
Macda27
Tinian! Welcome to back to tribal council. One of you will be the 5th person voted out of Mac & Liam's Survivor: Mariana Islands for placing 3rd.

PYN for a question

Votes due @ 7PM EST

SEND CONFESSIONALS
1480 days 10 hours ago
ITZ3THAN
I’m here
1480 days 10 hours ago
lliiaamm
Ethan- After a crazy tribal council you're tribe is back again! Do you think your head is on the chopping block?
1480 days 10 hours ago
ITZ3THAN
Considering the risky moves I had to make atast nights, unfortunately yes Liam. Although I hope not.
1480 days 5 hours ago
haycsclair
Clair.
1480 days 3 hours ago
Macda27
Clair- There are three original Tinian members and one original Rota member. Do you think this will be an easy vote tonight?
1479 days 13 hours ago
Chandelier
hi
1479 days 13 hours ago
Chandelier
I'll answer for Clair. I'm a easy vote but easy votes can also be your chance to make a move. Tomorrow there's only gonna be 3 people in this tribe and if everyone loses, who's the honey going home? You need to think about your future before just vote me because I'm a easy vote.
1479 days 12 hours ago
Macda27
(Come onto the forum now)
1479 days 12 hours ago
Macda27
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so

*no one stands*
1479 days 12 hours ago
Macda27
First Vote
1479 days 12 hours ago
Chandelier
praying for my soul
1479 days 12 hours ago
Macda27
Chandler
1479 days 12 hours ago
haycsclair
Clair- There are three original Tinian members and one original Rota member. Do you think this will be an easy vote tonight?

No. It could end up on rocks.
1479 days 12 hours ago
Macda27
Second Vote
Clair
1479 days 12 hours ago
Macda27
Third Vote
Chandler

2 votes Chandler, 1 vote Clair. 1 vote left

open group

Mac & Liam's Survivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!