This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All-Stars FTC

Topic » All-Stars FTC

1276 days 4 hours ago
lliiaamm
We'll now bring in the jury... Ryan, Josh, Livingston, Logan, Crypt, Pietro, Cameron, Vincent & Rubes voted out at the last tribal council.

Aria & Peyton... Welcome to the Final Tribal Council. You two have outwitted, outplayed, and outlasted twenty-two other people. You've made it this far. The power now shifts to the jury -- nine people which you have voted out, directly or indirectly -- they will decide the winner.

You may each post an opening statement. Then, the jury may ask questions or make comments.

Jury - I will remind you that you are voting for a winner.

----
Please vote ASAP.
You cannot change your vote after it is cast so vote wisely.

Good luck you to you both!

VOTES ARE DUE WEDNESDAY @7PM EST
1276 days 4 hours ago
sportygirl22
I'm going to be quick because I need to leave and I'll definitely answer any questions that need answered after!

All-Stars, I truly did not expect to be in one of these 2 seats at the beginning of this game. I was so certain that I would be majorly targeted and surely, I'd be taken out fast. However, that didn't stop me from playing the best I could.

My first season, I played the middle and backstabbed quite a few people to get to the top. I knew I couldn't play that way again. It almost cost me S2 and I learned from it. This time, I wouldn't try chatting with every single person on the cast bc eventually, I would have to get rid of them. If they were coming for me, I didn't go begging to be saved. I faced their votes and kept fighting.

This time, I found a group of people that I really trusted and I stuck to them, that being Rubes and Peyton. We were a giant force that people didn't think to break up until it was a little too late. I credit all of my game to this trio and how well we worked through this game together.

I believe I've received 27 votes this season, had people go to rocks 3 times for me, won 3 immunities, successfully played 2 advantages and I'm in the F2 with my #1 ally from the beginning!

It may not have been the flawless game I was hoping for, but I'm here standing tall, ready for my second tiara :)
1276 days 4 hours ago
VinSincent
sorry for speaking so quickly but im busy and ill have to go soon so i just wanted to talk about one thing:

thats pretty much obvious who played better and i hope that it will be unanimous win, i know who im going to vote for but i wanted to ask about:

rank every person who reached merge and you 2 finalists on power ranking based on threat level from top to the bottom (who played the best game and who was playing worse from your own point of view)
1276 days 3 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
Hello jury!!! I would like to start by congratulating Aria on reaching the final 2 with me!!! And special shoutout to Rubes as well, who was in our iconic final 3 and who was sadly Cirie’d this season.

So, I know coming into this final tribal council that a lot of you are going to be praising Aria’s game for being able to make it to the end again as a prior winner. However, I also came into this season as a prior finalist, and I honestly believe I played the best game this season and that I deserve to win All Stars. So I really hope you’ll all hear me out and listen to what I have to say, instead of voting based on preconceived notions from other seasons.

My main move this season was forming the massive eight person alliance that ran this season. This came to fruition after the second swap on Chisei. I had been sad and down in the game as two of my closest allies, Washed and Gustavo, were rocked out back to back, and I had realized that TJ had flipped on my alliance with him, Gustavo and Rubes. So, I decided to create an alliance and start spreading rumors that there was already a mega alliance on the other side and that we had to team up to take them down. I was able to recruit and convince Crypt, Ryan, Cameron, Logan and Vincent to align with me, and promised that I could get Aria and Rubes to unite with us come merge and have a solid group of 8. This obviously worked splendidly, as I was able to connect Livingston, Josh, TJ, Nik and Billy to each other as they were left on each others’ friends lists and in each others’ bios. Even if you five weren’t working together, I had made it seem like you were, which helped me in creating this alliance.

Knowing how precarious the situation after the third swap was, I was able to help convince this new alliance to throw the challenge to ensure that I wouldn’t be taken out and that the 8 of us could come together again come merge.

Come merge, our 8 was finally able to come together, but I knew I needed protection. After it was evident that Logan was attempting to flip and Vincent was talking to both sides, I was able to form a smaller group of 6 with Crypt, Aria, Rubes, Ryan and Cameron, who were the five people I knew I could trust the most in the game and who would never vote me out. While the Ryan vote went awry because of Vincent “self voting” and Logan flipping, the remaining five of us were able to stick together and proved to be a strong force.

Also at merge, I created a final 3 with myself, Aria and Rubes. Aria and Rubes are two of my favorite people in general and I love playing with them, so by getting the three of us to work together, it also solidified that when my 5 person alliance got too close to the end, that I could just side with Aria and Rubes and that would take me to the end of the game, which is also what happened.

Another instrumental moment in my game was the Crypt vote off. Crypt had been on every single tribe with me and was one of my closest allies, but I knew that he had an idol in his possession, and also assumed that he would not bring me to the end, as he knew all I was thinking and that I was at the forefront of creating all these groups. He had also been suspicious of my bond with Aria and Rubes, and I had to keep that under wraps as I knew that come the final 6, that we would have a smooth ride to the final 3. Plus, I knew that Crypt would’ve been able to pull Vincent and Cameron to his side to vote with him, and with the idol, he would’ve been able to take me out when he deemed fit. So, using my alliance of 3, we reached out to Pietro and took out, who I perceived, to be the biggest threat left in the game with an idol in his pocket. The move greatly hurt me, but I knew that it needed to be done if I wanted to be sitting at the end where I am now.

I also would like to clarify why I went to rocks at final 6. I know some of you probably think I’m a fool for going for rocks for Aria. But, the difference is, I KNEW Aria and Rubes would both take me to the end, because I knew I was closer to each of them individually than they were to each other. However, I knew that Pietro, Vincent and Cameron all would not take me to the end, and would’ve taken me out the very next vote had I flipped on Aria. Therefore, I knew drawing for rocks was my only chance at making it to the end.

I know a lot of you are praising Aria for surviving her 27 votes this season. And that is an accomplishment. However, everyone MADE Aria a threat by voting for her countless times this season. I would also like to point out that I helped Aria align with people like Rubes, TJ and Gustavo premerge, who, besides TJ, did protect her during that stage. However, Aria had not known them too much prior to this season, but I worked on ensuring that all my allies were aligned and working together, as that would help me down the line.

I love Aria so much and I am so honored and happy that the two of us made it to the end together after saying we would at the very beginning of this game. I just hope you all can recognize how much work and effort I put into this season in building bonds and alliances that helped me make it to where I am now. I also had 10 votes cast against me all season and successfully played an idol. I truly believe that I played the superior game this season, and I’m hoping that you all consider THIS season alone and what we accomplished THIS season, and not base your vote off of how someone played in a prior season. Thank you all so much for reading this far in, and I will be glad to answer any and all questions you may have :)

https://ladyleemanilablog.files.wordpress.com/2018/12/emma-stone-la-la-land-dancing-gif.gif
1276 days 3 hours ago
lhooper902976
I only have one question for you both. Compare each juror to a real Survivor player, prefer US but, fine with Australian and WHY. Whoever does the best job gets my vote.
1276 days 3 hours ago
DrPepsi
Hey guys congrats on final 2 in all stars! you guys should be really proud

Questions for you

Peyton you win final 4 immunity you know aria has the best chance of possibly winning maybe? Why not take her out?

Aria- You say you stuck with people you trusted I trusted you for a little bit so when did you eventually decide to cut that off with me and the likes of other people?

Question to both of you
Pick two people that deserve to be sitting there instead of you that isn't named rubes and why they deserve to be there

Then pick two people who dont deserve to be there and why?
1276 days 2 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Well, here we are again. Congrats to you two, and may the best person win. Yet again, I'm here with the tough questions.

BOTH OF YOU: In this series, you've both made it to FTC before. What have you done differently this time to navigate this cast of All-Stars and make a return trip?

PEYTON: In your speech, you said you didn't want people to vote based on "preconceived notions from other seasons." If this is true, then why did you decide to vote me out when I was with you since the beginning and have consistently been loyal since the beginning of our first season together? You watched me play that game and stick with a sinking ship rather than flipping. Was that not enough to convince you that I'd stay loyal this time?

ARIA: You've maneuvered this game pretty well physically. However, Peyton does claim that he headed many of the alliances created. What can you say to prove to the jury that your strategic game was also strong and that you weren't just following everything that Peyton (and possibly Rubes) said? Based on your 27 votes, your social game may not have been the strongest. How can you show us that your social game is stronger than it seems on paper?

This was a great game, and I had fun competing against you guys in the last game I'll play for a while!
1276 days 2 hours ago
Rubes
I have no questions at the moment, just love ❤️😍
1276 days 1 hour ago
RL10
Congrats to the both of you and proud to see you two sitting there at the end.
1276 days 1 hour ago
NopalitoLegend01
*screams from the prejury island*

GRATS TO THE F2, but there is a clear All Star and winner among many floppy players. GL!! <3
1276 days 1 hour ago
sportygirl22
Aria- You say you stuck with people you trusted I trusted you for a little bit so when did you eventually decide to cut that off with me and the likes of other people?

I knew from the beginning I’d be working with Peyton and he’d be my #1. Unless something major happened, not much was breaking that. Rubes literally went to rocks for me so many times, he proved he was a solid ally.

You voted for me and I was told many times that you were in group chats with people wanting to vote me lol it kinda broke the trust there. Plus, I knew Vincent was playing everyone and you were his solid #1. I couldn’t break no matter how much I tried 😂
1276 days 1 hour ago
sportygirl22
Pick two people that deserve to be sitting there instead of you that isn't named rubes and why they deserve to be there

Crypt and Pietro.

Crypt was playing very well and was very utr until Peyton spilled that Crypt wanted me out around F7. Otherwise, he was going far.

Pietro was hardly ever brought up as an option to vote out even though everyone knew he was on the “other side.” His fight at the end was awesome and I think he would have had an amazing underdog story.

Least - Ryan and Josh bc they were the first 2 voted out at merge
1276 days ago
sportygirl22
BOTH OF YOU: In this series, you've both made it to FTC before. What have you done differently this time to navigate this cast of All-Stars and make a return trip?

My game is honestly completely different this season, in my opinion.

My first season, I can confidently say I dominated. I was in everybody’s ear, pulling strings, and playing the middle, all with a smile.

This game, I was damsel-in-distress 😂 I had people from my season who weren’t my biggest fans while some had whole alliances from their seasons on. I also had a huge target just walking in, so I couldn’t play the same.

I didn’t play the “person who has the most connections to be safe” game. I played a “make NECESSARY connections to win” game. Particularly, with Pietro. I believe this late connection actually saved me from yet another rock draw.

I didn’t want to burn bridges and blindside when it was not needed. If I knew people were after me 100%, I didn’t go to them and try to kiss butt. I took their hits head on and trusted in the connections I had made to keep me. Was it close? YES. Too close.

Ultimately, this game, I relied on people having my back and wanting me in. There was nowhere for me to hide and try to play mind games. I was about as upfront as I could be and fought hard. That’s how my games were different.
1276 days ago
MyMilkshakes
VINCENT

rank every person who reached merge and you 2 finalists on power ranking based on threat level from top to the bottom (who played the best game and who was playing worse from your own point of view)

1. Peyton - Obviously feel like I have to place myself first. While I don't think I was the largest threat to be taken out per se, I do think that I played the best game. I was able to create multiple alliances (and sub alliances within those) to situate myself in the best spot possible. I had multiple people who I knew would never write my name down just because of how well I integrated myself and bonded with these people. These are also people who came to me with information which often kept me well informed with where advantages and idols were, and knew how to navigate these. Because I feel as if I convinced a lot of people to join these alliances, was able to create two sides with myself in the majority one, and had a constant flow of information coming, I believe I deserve to be #1.

2. Crypt - I feel like Crypt was playing one of the best games up until his elimination. He was situated in an alliance with me, Rubes and Aria and he was also the closest to Vincent and Cameron. He was playing a middle role flawlessly and also had an idol in his possession, which I thought would make him invincible at the end of the game. That's why when I saw the opportunity at final 7 to align with Pietro and get out Crypt, I had to take it. Crypt was just an overall great social and strategic player this season and was also my source for venting and planning my alliances, and he always had his say and contribution in it as well. He just played so well.

3. Aria - Aria played a very solid game. She was able to evade being voted out multiple times and also had some clutch immunity wins when she was likely going to be targeted (F7). However, I feel like Aria's main downfall was that she mostly sat back and let others dictate the vote, while she was essentially the poster child to receive votes because everyone deemed it as "easy." However, the fact that she was able to make it to the end with 27(?) votes against her is a testament to her large threat level.

4. Pietro - Pietro shocked me with how well he set up his end game, and I really feel like if I had drawn the rock over him that it would be him sitting at the end now. Pietro was the last one in his alliance remaining was able to integrate himself within our remaining 7 person alliance. He capitalized on siding with me, Rubes and Aria with the Crypt vote, and then flipped on us immediately after to try and take Aria out. His lying that vote was also flawless, as we only decided to stack votes a few minutes before tribal. Pietro played a very very solid game where he was the last remaining member of his alliance, but was still able to play a fantastic game following his alliance's downfall.

5. Vincent - While Vincent is a controversial player, he was definitely a strong player this season. He didn't have a single vote cast against him (besides his self vote) until his elimination at the final 4. He was able to play both sides a lot and had a working relationship with everyone in the game. Vincent also played much more loyal this time around, which I think helped him a lot and made people trust him more in the game, which is how he was able to get so far, especially without a vote.

6. Cameron - Cameron also played a very solid game this season. While a little quiet, he was very loyal and played a good game. I also think that if I had drawn rocks that Cameron would've had a very good shot at making it to the end. Because of his loyalty, a lot of people trusted him and wanted to see him get far.

7. Logan - Logan played a very sneaky game, especially when he almost successfully flipped to get me out. Sadly, we all kind of caught on quickly that he was the one who flipped, as the other 6 of us were in our loyal alliance that I created. I if he pulled off that move he would've been much higher in this list, but I think the fact that it failed caused his game to tank as he lost trust within our alliance, which is why he was taken out first in our group when we turned on each other.

8. Rubes - Sorry you're this low icon :( You know I love and respect you so much, but I'm putting you here because of your inactivity. While you played very solidly and was literally one of the BEST allies ever and I loved that we were able to play the entire game together again, I feel as if your game was mostly asking for the vote last minute instead of playing hardcore. Still, I'm putting Rubes here for being a loyal ally, winning a few immunities, and also voting correctly a lot of times and being included in blindsides.

9. Ryan - Ryan was sadly very robbed this season and it's sad to put him this low. I feel like Ryan was very well connected within our alliance and could've made a deep run. However, I don't think he was as talkative with the other side, which made them recognize him as an easy threat that they could get out and who we were least likely to play an idol on. An iconic sacrificial lamb though who deserved better :(

10. Livingston - I didn't get to talk to Livingston that much this season, but I still think he played a good game but just ended up on the wrong side of the numbers. However, I know many people loved Livingston, which is what allowed him to outlast the other members of his group besides Pietro.

11. Josh - Josh is similar to Livingston. Josh just ended up on the wrong side of the numbers and also got swap screwed at the final 10 with 4 members of our alliance, which essentially screwed him over.

12. Nik - Nik was targeted first for being a potential comp threat and being on the wrong side of the numbers. If Aria hadn't snagged the idol nullifier, ensuring that Nik was the merge boot, then the entire course of the season could've been different.

13. TJ - Sorry king TJ :( But I'm putting you last for being on the wrong side of the numbers and for self voting on the vote that you got out on.
1275 days 23 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
CAMERON
Peyton you win final 4 immunity you know aria has the best chance of possibly winning maybe? Why not take her out?

So my answer to this is similar to why I didn't take Aria out at the final 6 when the opportunity was right there. That's because I knew that Aria was going to take me to the finale if she won final immunity (which is what happened). If I kept Vincent around, I had no idea who he would've taken to the end, but if I was betting, I would bet that he would've taken Rubes over me. By taking Aria and Rubes to the final immunity challenge I knew I had a 100% chance of making it to the finale and being able to state my game to the jury. If I had kept Vincent, that wouldn't have been guaranteed.
Plus, I don't think Rubes would've voted out Aria either, which would've had the vote 2-2, which would've strengthened the argument of the survivor at final tribal if they made it. So it just seemed logical to keep Aria in the game to avoid her having a stronger argument for winning fire making and because I knew she would 100% take me to the end over Rubes.
1275 days 23 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
CAMERON
Question to both of you

I guess this answer will kind of correlate to the answer I gave to Vincent. The two I would pick Crypt and Pietro.
Crypt was my right hand man for a lot of the season and also situated himself wonderfully in a middling position around the final 8, where he was aligned with me/Aria/Rubes and was also in good graces with Vincent/Cameron and talking to Pietro AND he had an idol. If he had played the idol, the ending game would've been completely different and I have no question in my mind that he would've been winning this game. He just played very very well, but sadly, I caught on and had to play better. I still
Pietro was the last remaining person in his alliance and had a 7-1 disadvantage but was still able to survive 2 votes perfectly and would've made it to the end had the rock draw gone his way. He was able to locate the crack in our alliance, situate himself in it, and then take out the biggest threat (Crypt). Literally the next vote he flipped on myself, Rubes and Aria, which took me by surprise, but made sense for his game. I commend the fact that he was able to situate himself well in our alliance and try and make a huge move at the final 6, which if it had gone his way, would've resulted in a completely different ending.

Now for the two who least deserve it, I would have to go with Livingston and Josh, who are also at the bottom of the list I made for Vincent. I feel like they both played very solid games premerge, but their obvious connection made them early targets to be booted. Neither of them seemed to try too hard to try crack the majority alliance either and instead played a loyal game, which I appreciate, but that's why I'm going to put them as least deserving of being at the end.

open group

Mac & Liam's Survivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!