This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRIBAL COUNCIL #3 | CHISEI

Topic » TRIBAL COUNCIL #3 | CHISEI

1313 days 7 hours ago
lliiaamm
Welcome Chisei to your first tribal council. Grab a torch dip it in and get fire. Fire represents life in this game and once your fire is out so are you.

Pyn for a question

Votes due @ 6:45PM EST
1313 days 7 hours ago
Bvance1212
Billy
1313 days 7 hours ago
sportygirl22
Aria
1313 days 7 hours ago
lliiaamm
Billy - With these tribes split how people played previously, does any specific tribe worry you the most?

Aria - Do you feel like any advantages will come into play tonight?
1313 days 7 hours ago
Cojones12
Gustavo
1313 days 7 hours ago
Rodrigues75
Jake
1313 days 7 hours ago
VinSincent
Vincentini
1313 days 7 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
Pietro
1313 days 6 hours ago
lliiaamm
Gustavo - Are you worried the other tribes might view this tribe as the biggest threat since you're named the "Brain" tribe

Jake - Being the only person on this tribe from Mariana Islands are you worried that people with past relationships will choose them over you?

Vincent - Are you worried about this tribe moving forward?

Pietro - Do you decide your vote based on challenge performance or threat level at this point?
1313 days 5 hours ago
VinSincent
Vincent - Are you worried about this tribe moving forward?

If we vote out someone strong tonight we will be loosing next challenge unless we would get lucky. So I have to be worried about that aspect and make right decision
1313 days 4 hours ago
DrPepsi
Cam
1313 days 2 hours ago
Rodrigues75
Jake - Being the only person on this tribe from Mariana Islands are you worried that people with past relationships will choose them over you?
Definitely. Even though I think the relationships I am building are solid, I am well aware that at the moment everyone on the tribe probably has someone in this game they would protect over me
1313 days 1 hour ago
Macda27
Cam - Being one of the few Pripyat people in this tribe, does that worry you?
1312 days 16 hours ago
sportygirl22
Aria - Do you feel like any advantages will come into play tonight?

I feel like no, but if there is, I obviously hope it helps me 馃槄
1312 days 12 hours ago
DrPepsi
Cam - Being one of the few Pripyat people in this tribe, does that worry you?

it does I mean tribal is never a good spot to be at
1312 days 10 hours ago
Bvance1212
Billy - With these tribes split how people played previously, does any specific tribe worry you the most?

The brawn tribe gay
The beauty tribe gay

That鈥檚 all

open group

Mac & Liam's Survivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!