This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Panel Sixteen (ACTUAL):Where Past Meets The Present

Topic » Panel Sixteen (ACTUAL):Where..

2096 days 17 hours ago
RightToCensor
Welcome to the main stage of Ninjohn's Next Top Model! Tonight, there are six models and, after this panel, there will only be five continuing on in the hopes of becoming Ninjohn's Next Top Model. You know our judges; the dancing bachelor of Tengaged, Adam Aladisco and your current freakin' reigning, Eric Haarer.

And please give a warm welcome to our extra special guest judge, Nicki Minaj!

Nicki will be providing us with the Face-Face-FACE Off this week so make sure to impress!

This week, you final Five models were tasked with going back to the past and correcting your mistakes whether it be a photo you did your worst at or a photo you just didn’t care for.After this panel 4 of you will take a blast into the future while one of You takes an unfortunate one way ticket straight back to the past and be sent home!

So who will it be.

Will it be....

Corinna the beauty bombshell who has a leg up in this competition! (Like last seasons winner AHEM!)

Crystal.R the unexpected Dark horse who Brings it to the runway!

Ember the loveable underdog who has proved that she is a force to be reckoned with!

Judith the fashionista who is known for her high fashion looks and poses.

Or will it Be Stanley who is polarizing among the judges and other contestants but has also made it known that he is here to stay and he is here to slay!

Find out now!

Let's start the panel!

ANNOUNCEMENT:

So unlike Ninjohn I don’t wanna right paragraph’s I think me and Nin would agree that I wrote enough of those on the season I won☕️😬. So what I’m gonna do is I’m gonna thoroughly sit down with 2 of my trusted friends and truly analyze both photos (The before and after photos) and Determine who will win the challenge. And instead of doing it in Paragraph form I am returning with videos! Yes that’s right. To make things easier with Nin’s absence and to keep running things smoothly I will do a Special Video Panel for the 5 of you.

So give me a couple days to do that and panel should be live by Saturday!

Best regards and Hope Nin is ok :)
-Eric Haarer Current Reigning Champion.
2096 days 17 hours ago
RightToCensor
PANEL IS LIVE!
2096 days 16 hours ago
RightToCensor
CORINNA’s CRITIQUE:

2096 days 16 hours ago
RightToCensor
CRYSTAL.R’s Critique:

2096 days 16 hours ago
RightToCensor
EMBER’s CRITIQUE:
2096 days 16 hours ago
RightToCensor
JUDITH’s CRITIQUE:

2096 days 16 hours ago
RightToCensor
STANLEY’s CRITIQUE:
2096 days 16 hours ago
RightToCensor
THE RESULTS:
2096 days 16 hours ago
RightToCensor
Nin: "______ and ______ This is your LAST chance to impress me...and save yourself from elimination. We have a special trailer out back where you will receive just a few moments to Face-Face-FACE Off...for your life. The duration of your shoot is the length of the song playing while you do so, and this week, your song is "Chun-Li” by Nicki Minaj
2096 days 16 hours ago
RightToCensor
2096 days 16 hours ago
RightToCensor
Nin: "The rules are simple: you must outpose your fellow model. Be fierce. Be unique. And most importantly: BE. A. BOSS! Best of luck!"

-________ VS. _______!-

(You have ONE day to submit your look to go along with this song! It is officially due at 5:00 PM /8:00 PM EST! You must MAIL me your looks, do NOT post them in panel! And tomorrow, we will see who is the SIXTEENTH model eliminated from NNTM: Cycle 7! Best of luck!)
2096 days 15 hours ago
UnicornChicken
I am about to have a breakdown I swear. I feel like I've been kicking and screaming for all of you to understand where I'm coming from the entire second half of this competition. I had a huge rant to Ninjohn about why I think I still deserve to be here. Ever since Ember supposedly stood up to big bad Stanley and the 'biased' judging the script has been flipped and I've been desperately trying to stay out of the bottom. I don't feel the need to publicly criticise other models and their success like Ember does. Don't get me wrong, I am still here to win and I still believe I can, but I don't have anything to prove to these girls. I know why I'm here, I know I still deserve to be here and I know exactly why I deserve to win. I'm just trying to get back my Stanley groove before it's too late.
2096 days 2 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
I wish you guys the best of luck <3 I'm not going to be submitting a photo because of how I don't really agree with a judge becoming host without the host's consent, so I wish y'all the best of luck! However, I will address something.

Stanley, up above you had the following to say. " I don't feel the need to publicly criticise other models and their success like Ember does." Tell me, besides that one round with you when have I done so? None. So why are you making it sound like I have been on your case every week? So hon, do us all a favor and kindly shut the fuck up and sit down and stop trying to play the victim. Besides ONE round, I didn't say shit publiically. Privately? Hell yeah I did. But there's not a single person in this competition that can say they didn't as well. And the ONLY model I have criticized is you, publicly or privately.

Anyways loves, I wish you guys the best of luck moving forward!
2096 days 1 hour ago
RightToCensor
Well you guys I have decided not to eliminate anyone out of fairness to keep both sides at bay.

With that being said we still have a FINAL 5!

However with that being said we will be taking a Week break.

The game will continue July 30th!

Ninjohn will be back by then and the season will run smoothly.

If Ninjohn returns before the 30th the game will continue earlier.

I am not gonna continue on with a Season where everyone is uncomfortable with me being in the head position so good luck.

This may not be the most pleasing choice or popular choice

But it’s the right choice.

See you guys soon

-Eric

PS Ember you are still in this competition. I’m not eliminating everyone
1478 days 4 hours ago
Blingbae
literally still mad abt this

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!