This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Panel Sixteen:Where Past Meets the Present

Topic » Panel Sixteen:Where Past Meets..

2078 days 17 hours ago
RightToCensor
Welcome to the main stage of Ninjohn's Next Top Model! Tonight, there are six models and, after this panel, there will only be five continuing on in the hopes of becoming Ninjohn's Next Top Model. You know our judges; the dancing bachelor of Tengaged, Adam Aladisco and your current freakin' reigning, Eric Haarer.

And please give a warm welcome to our extra special guest judge, Nicki Minaj!

Nicki will be providing us with the Face-Face-FACE Off this week so make sure to impress!

This week, you final Five models were tasked with going back to the past and correcting your mistakes whether it be a photo you did your worst at or a photo you just didn’t care for.After this panel 4 of you will take a blast into the future while one of You takes an unfortunate one way ticket straight back to the past and be sent home!

So who will it be.

Will it be....

Corinna the beauty bombshell who has a leg up in this competition! (Like last seasons winner AHEM!)

Crystal.R the unexpected Dark horse who Brings it to the runway!

Ember the loveable underdog who has proved that she is a force to be reckoned with!

Judith the fashionista who is known for her high fashion looks and poses.

Or will it Be Stanley who is polarizing among the judges and other contestants but has also made it known that he is here to stay and he is here to slay!

Find out now!

Let's start the panel!

ANNOUNCEMENT:

So unlike Ninjohn I don’t wanna right paragraph’s I think me and Nin would agree that I wrote enough of those on the season I won☕️😬. So what I’m gonna do is I’m gonna thoroughly sit down with 2 of my trusted friends and truly analyze both photos (The before and after photos) and Determine who will win the challenge. And instead of doing it in Paragraph form I am returning with videos! Yes that’s right. To make things easier with Nin’s absence and to keep running things smoothly I will do a Special Video Panel for the 5 of you.

So give me a couple days to do that and panel should be live by Saturday!

Best regards and Hope Nin is ok :)
-Eric Haarer Current Reigning Champion.
2078 days 17 hours ago
RightToCensor
Oof me when I misspelled Write😬😬😬😬😬

I think its a good thing I’m not typing this out LOL
2078 days 11 hours ago
Blingbae
OH MY GOD THANK YOU ERIC
2078 days 1 hour ago
Jaybirdnifty
Woah, woah, woah. I get that we all love this game, however you can't simply just take over the game as if you're the host. That's not cool man. If you want to start your own game, that's fine. But you can't simply hijack another host's game just because they've been inactive. I'm not sure what happened to Nin and at this point I'm not sure if he's even coming back, but I do know that this is wrong on so many levels.
2078 days ago
RightToCensor
I am gonna be fair and Continue the game because that’s what Nin would  me to do.

Unless y’all want the game to end
2078 days ago
Blingbae
i think hijack is a very strong word in this context
2078 days ago
RightToCensor
I mean if you guys don’t want me to fill in for Ninjohn I won’t do it.

If y’all are gonna be mad at me and think I’m gonna rig it for Stanley then I just won’t do it.

But don’t be mad if this game never finishes and Nin doesn’t come back for another five days
2078 days ago
RightToCensor
I feel like you guys are putting my intentions in the wrong place. I’m not trying to take over and hijack anything.

If 2/3 judges are absent and one is present then It makes sense in my head for the sole surviving judge to continue the season.

But once again if you guys are adamant on me not doing it then fine.
2077 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
No no no. I really want you to carry this on for Ninjohn’s sake and for our sake! It seems really cool how you are going to do this and I would like for you to continue the competition!
2077 days 8 hours ago
RightToCensor
Ok so Crystal.R,Judith,and Corinna want me to continue the season

So with that regardless if I lose my place or not

i will continue on with Panel tonight.
2077 days 3 hours ago
RightToCensor
Ok so I’m gonna have to reshoot the video Because my phone is actually stupid.

So by early tomorrow or afternoon Panel should be up
2076 days 10 hours ago
mradamman12
Y’all wanted a twist, eh? Well when everything goes to shit, you know who’s here? Me!
2076 days 7 hours ago
RightToCensor
Lol
2076 days 7 hours ago
RightToCensor
Adam if yu wanna take over your
More than welcome to

Im tired of the harassment im getting for filling in

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!