This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 16: Where Past Meets the Present

Topic » Episode 16: Where Past Meets..

2111 days 14 hours ago
ninjohn
PREVIOUSLY on Ninjohn's Next Top Model: Cycle 7!!!

After Melodie's elimination, the models were tasked to take their German love to the next level as they worked in teams to represent the three colours of the German flag! In the end, Crystal and Ember rose to the top and won the challenge! And, in the end, Corinna was forced to send Tina home!

FIVE models remain!!! Who's going to slay? Who's going away? And who's going to WIN NNTM 7?!?!?
2111 days 14 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Well, well, well! The final five! Can you believe it? You've battled for the past FIFTEEN weeks of competition and the crown is close within grasp! This, more than ever, is the time to put the pedal to the metal. And there's no better week to prove it than this one!"
2111 days 14 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Any good fan of Ninjohn's Next Top Model knows what this challenge is; this is the REWIND week! This week, you're going to be REDOING your worst photoshoot of the cycle and looking to improve them!"
2111 days 14 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "To be clear, if you are assigned a challenge that was more than one part, you will ONLY need to recreate the photo. This week, the emphasis is on how much you improve so make that your focus; show how much you've learned since then!"
2111 days 14 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Now, here is what each of you will be recreating..."
2111 days 14 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Corinna, you'll be recreating the "Sit Still, Look Pretty" challenge! Now, Corinna, this week was one of the most controversial week's of competition because I chose to keep you safe from elimination. In fairness, it was never explicitly stated that you needed to sit on the floor for that photoshoot. So let me be clear, Corinna; this week, your photo needs to be sitting on the FLOOR. As in that week, the challenge for you is to use interesting angles and different perspective to your advantage. Best of luck!"
2111 days 14 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Judith, you'll be recreating the "Die erste Herausforderung" challenge. Where you missed the mark this week was that the judges felt like it wasn't inherently lingerie and that it wasn't focused. This week, your challenge is to be more direct with this challenge. Thinking out of the box is celebrated but for this week, your specific challenge is to hone it in and to deliver the objective. Best of luck with this one!"
2111 days 14 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Stanley, you'll be recreating the "The Reindeer Games" challenge! Now, the judges have told you more than once that one of your biggest weaknesses is going too far away from the challenge and going for the more dramatic look over the most applicable look. This week, the only thing that seemed "Romantic" about the photo was the colour scheme. Other than that, it was very confusing. This time around, you're going to have to prove you know how to show a romantic side of yourself without going too far off the path and getting lost in your concept! Good luck!"
2111 days 12 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Talk about a dramatic pause.
2111 days 11 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Now, Crystal and Ember. I bet you're wondering what your advantage is this week!"
2111 days 11 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Well here it is: you both can choose out of your TWO worst photoshoots for thia week's challenge!"
2111 days 11 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Aarrrgghhhh I already redid my Reindeer Games photo for my last Face-Face-Face-Off. Guess I’m gonna have to do some wizards and find something
2111 days 11 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Crystal, you get to choose between the "Face-Face-FACE Book" challenge and the "In Your Prime" challenge! For "The Westing Game," your photo was overly cheesy and for the Blue photoshoot, nothing was memorable, it was just very basic. Which will you redo?"
2111 days 11 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "And for you, Ember, you'll choose between the "Sit Still, Look Pretty" challenge and the "Berl-In It to Win It" challenge! The issue with both of these are similar; your concept was strong but your execution with both photos were very much non-fashion. Which challenge will you bring editorialness to?"
2111 days 11 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Alright everyone, get to work! Be fierce. Be unique. And, most importantly; BE. A. BOSS!!!!!!!!!!"

(You have two days to complete this assignment by posting your photo here! It is officially due by 7 PM PST/10 PM EST ot July 16h! Best of luck!)
2110 days 22 hours ago
UnicornChicken
This is romance. In the original Reindeer Games challenge I think I got caught up on the idea of cupid. Rather than interpreting what romance means to me, I tried to present my own take on a cupid-like figure. This time around this is what romance is to Stanley. It is art, it's beauty, it's sex and it's the feeling of butterflies in your stomach and bursting out of your chest. It's holding back in fear of moving too far too fast, it's the mystery of what might happen if you do take that leap. Straying from the path and thinking outside of the box is something I am proud to do and will continue to do moving forward because I believe it sets me apart from everyone else. It is always a risk and the idea of risk is that it doesn't always pay off, but I still stand by all of my creative decisions, even if some were a little misguided. I have my own Stanley vision of the world where everything is fuelled by passion, love and freedom.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-pLRpEB5YMzo/V4ODkktcxPI/AAAAAAAKTrk/x_hrkzxMw24S8mDMfIqKEJAlrIh-IZwfACLcB/s1600/03.jpg

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!