This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 15: Flagrant in Fashion

Topic » Episode 15: Flagrant in..

2111 days 20 hours ago
ninjohn
PREVIOUSLY on Ninjohn's Next Top Model: Cycle 7!!!

After Crystal Silvian's elimination, the remaining seven models were asked to make a homage to the past and project their modeling future by representing a winner of a past Next Top Model cycle! In the end, Ember won the challenge while Tina was forced to send Melodie home!

Only SIX remain!!! Who's going to slay? Who's going away? Who's going to win NNTM 7?!?
2111 days 20 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Congratulations on making it to the final six of the competition! We've come a long way and you've taken down 2/3'ds of the FIERCEST models on Tengaged.com! Isn't that amazing?"
2111 days 20 hours ago
DrG2
20 minutes just to type that sentences? oh my
2111 days 20 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Now that you're in Germany, I won't have you forget where you are! Staying grounded in this country is extremely important and, at this stage, I think it's very clear that any small slip up can result in you going home!"
2111 days 20 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "And it's also more important, now more than ever, to show that you know how to communicate and work together which is why this week is your next team challenge!"
2111 days 20 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Ember, as the winner of last week's challenge, has already assigned the duos. There are as followed; "

Duo 1: Ember/Crystal
Duo 2: Judith/Stanley
Duo 3: Corinna/Tina

"
2111 days 20 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Now, in these teams, you'll be competing in pairs. You'll be representing the three main colours of Germany's flag; Black, Gold and Red."
2111 days 20 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "The colours have been randomly assigned and they are as follows:

Black Team: Corinna Hendrickx and Tina Hamasaki
Gold Team: Crystal Robins and Ember Moon
Red Team: Judith Judassy and Stanley Meeks

"
2111 days 19 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Now, because this is a simpler concept, I hope it goes without saying that it's up to you as individuals to add your own spice and your own twist to this challenge. What the judges are looking for is for you to make this challenge your own and to put your own signature on these national colours to show you are a supermodel!"
2111 days 19 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "For this week, your looks do not have to be cohesive. However, working together with your teammate is highly encouraged. So take this opportunity to the fullest to make this your own! Your aesthetic is now being weighed alongside your regular performances so your challenge is not only to abide by the colours but to put who you are as a model front and center!'
2111 days 19 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Be fierce. Be unique. And, most importantly; BE. A. BOSS!!!!!!!!!!"

(You have two days to complete this assignment by posting your photo here! It is officially due by 11 PM PST/2 AM EST on July 10th! Best of luck!)
2111 days 14 hours ago
UnicornChicken
The stakes are higher than ever and I am out for blood! After a rollercoaster ride in the last few challenges, I've eliminated just as many models as Ember Moon and I have the same number of wins as Crystal and Corinna. The bell tolls and another sacrifice must be made for the crown to land on my head.

https://imgur.com/a/HMqmanz
2111 days 3 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
As we get closer to the competition, everyone here is vying for the GOLD. And being apart of the gold team, me and Crystal definitely feel like we have to show what we're made of. What I went for my in my photoshoot was more of a seductive appeal, which isn't exactly something most people would assume would go with gold. I went for what I call 'conservatively seductive' since the posing and face seems a bit seductive, but it's still classy at the same time. The golden flowers on my head were just a finishing touch.

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/98/5e/f2/985ef245e7af3bcb060e7d0faefe629e.jpg
2110 days 10 hours ago
Rubes
For this photoshoot me and Ember went back and forth with ideas and photos that we could use to help us edge past our competition. So I decided that I would take a risk and really zoom in and focus on my face. I’m expecting most people to do full body or half body pictures so I wanted to be different and stand out, I feel like this photo does just that! It’s sooo editorial and unique. I’m giving you dripping in gold realness! I think that the gold really compliments my skin tone and colour! Making the overall look just pop. I hope this risk pays off this week as it’s the final 6 and it’s the perfect time to stand out from the rest.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/08/69/d7/0869d7e87fa2c0a43414679480d13b57.jpg
2110 days 6 hours ago
Kgamer2218
In this photoshoot I've decided to paint my whole body black except my eyes, because my eyes and my facial expressions are what keep me here. In this competition and it's the thing that is going to make my modeling career and success.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BzS0ZEvIEAEySkF.jpg
2109 days 23 hours ago
DrG2
Germany’s Flag consist of Black, Red and Gold. Many people believed that those colours were derived from the black eagle (with red beak and claws) appearing on the gold shield of the Holy Roman Empire. As stated before that Red itself reference as Red in Beak and Claw which means a reference to the sometimes violent in natural world or we can say it involve something that is dangerous. So now in my photoshoot I want to interpretate it as something dangerous. Something dangerous doesn’t always have to be like mysterious or full of blood but you can be sexy dangerous like some of the bad girl in the action movie. Well it looks like someone going to be in danger if you trust that girl in the photoshoot cause don’t forget that looks can kill too

https://i.mdel.net/i/db/2014/6/271520/271520-800w.jpg

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!