This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

NNTM Berlin Mansion

Topic » NNTM Berlin Mansion

2134 days 6 hours ago
ninjohn
https://media.giphy.com/media/3otPomYAYsXSC1B3nW/giphy.gif

Hallo, hallo, hallo! Welcome to the official overseas location of Ninjohn's Next Top Model: Cycle 7! Isn't Berlin just breathtaking? This is the house for the best of the best! One of these gorgeous models will become the NEXT Top Model!

Top Models:

Corinna Hendrickx (BlingBae)
Crystal Robins (Rubes)
Crystal Silvian (NicoleF)
Ember Moon (JayBirdNifty)
Judith Judassy (DrG2)
Melodie Quinn (RainbowKing)
Stanley Meeks (UnicornChicken)
Tina Hamasaki (KGamer2218)
2134 days 6 hours ago
ninjohn
Ninjohn Mail!

"Last week may have hurt feelings. But I know a wonderful way to get back in good spirits! Sind Sie bereit?

-N
2134 days 6 hours ago
UnicornChicken
I am ready to have a day off to just stuff as many wieners in my mouth as I can.
2134 days 6 hours ago
DrG2
yaasss germany and congrats for us 8 models

cant wait for the first photoshoot in germany which is one of my dream country
2133 days 22 hours ago
Blingbae
oktoberfest?
2133 days 21 hours ago
UnicornChicken
That's what I'm thinking... unless we're Ghostbusters and we're hunting for vengeful spirits in Berlin.
2131 days 13 hours ago
UnicornChicken
I totally called that the other team would be doing Oktoberfest. My pecs have psychic abilities.
2129 days 7 hours ago
RainbowKing
Love how my team said im the weakest link and my photo doesnt belong in the collection, yet they all said this one was their favorite out of the 8 I sent. Whatever though *shrugs shoulders*. Maybe you should wait until I get off work to help pick a topic.
2128 days 21 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Aaaahhhhh queen of statistics! This is 100% a ploy for the crown, do I have to start my own little side show to stay in the running? XD Either way I ain't got no more time to be landing in the bottom 2. I'm a whore for good stats so I'm coming for that top spot.

https://year13.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Yeah-Science.gif
2128 days 21 hours ago
UnicornChicken
But if you wanna be throwing fancy math around, I've got some too.
Last season Eric won with a 6.071
Sarah and Quin were the runners up, both with 5.357
Something tells me track records are going to take a huge hit when we get down to top 5/6 and things will be much tighter this season.
P.S Stanley is the superior ginger.
2128 days 21 hours ago
DrG2
lol did you just wanted to forgot the week when both you and robins LOSE to a duel challenge? okay I guess. at least I never been on bottom 2 or low or LOSE to any other challenge after the IMPRESSION WEEK (which I dont know why it should be counted since it is audition after all but okay)
2128 days 21 hours ago
Blingbae
i count the impression week, and also crystal r and i were safe
2128 days 21 hours ago
Blingbae
i only counted the people who got HIGH, WIN, BTM2, LOW

the people who didnt get one of those positions were safe, even if you won or lost the duels
2128 days 21 hours ago
DrG2
but you LOSE so statistic should be differently but I guess you just wanted to show that you are at the top so congrats for that ... statistically
2128 days 21 hours ago
Blingbae
? dont make a fool of yourself sweetie, stats are stats if you're safe you're safe, and if you're low you're low
2128 days 21 hours ago
Blingbae
idk why you're complaining

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!