This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 10: A Word from Our Sponsors

Topic » Episode 10: A Word from Our..

2139 days 19 hours ago
ninjohn
PREVIOUSLY on Ninjohn's Next Top Model: Cycle 7!

After Lapis' elimination, the remaining eleven models were tasked with putting their best foot forward for the annual Covergirl challenge! At the end of the campaign, Crystal Silvian won the challenge! And, in the end, Diana won her second Face-Face-FACE Off and sent Tanisha home!

Ten remain! Who's going to slay? Who's going away? And who's going to WIN NNTM 7?!?
2139 days 19 hours ago
UnicornChicken
*Stanley does some stretches and touches his toes*
2139 days 19 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Well, well, well! My final ten! Congratulations on making it to this stage of the competition! One away from single digits, one away from being halfway done with the competition; at this point, no one is here by accident! You are the best of the best of the cycle, give yourself a round of applause!"

https://media.giphy.com/media/xUPGcK8gNnZOGOxec8/giphy.gif
2139 days 19 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Now for this week, to mark this extra special occasion, I'd like to give you all a very special treat! We've finished the annual Covergirl challenge at this point so this week...I'm sorry but you are all up for elimination."
2139 days 19 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Uuuuuuuhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm you call that a TREAT!?
2139 days 19 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "That's right, everyone, this week is the OTHER annual photoshoot; the Billboard challenge! Wonderful, fabulous! This week, you'll be drawing inspiration based off of the ten hottest hit songs of today as ranked on the Billboard Hot 100 chart!"
2139 days 19 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "I've compiled with our Billboard sponsors and have hand picked the top ten best of the BEST of today's music! From this playlist, Crystal Silvian, as the winner of last week's challenge will has assigned each of you your own personal photoshoot song! They are as follows;

"Nice For What" by Drake - Tina
"This Is America" by Childish Gambino - Crystal R
"Psycho" by Post Malone - Ember
"No Tears Left to Cry" by Ariana Grande - Melodie
"Body" by Loud Luxury - Diana
"I Like It" by Cardi B - Corinna
"One Kiss" by Calvin Harris - Judith
"Meant to Be" by Bebe Rexha - Stanley
"The Middle" by Zedd - Sarah
"In My Blood" by Shawn Mendes - Crystal S
2139 days 19 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "For this week's challenge, we're looking for something that is truly high fashion and truly relates to the song. That's it! Because the panel is only looking for these two things, the magnifying glass has been turned on! This is the top TEN; make sure you to deliver to a level that reflects it!"
2139 days 19 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Make sure to do your best this week; otherwise, you'll have to model based on a second song. And, trust me, that's NOT a situation you're going to want to be in. Do this legendary challenge proud!"
2139 days 19 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Be fierce. Be unique. And, most importantly; BE. A. BOSS!!!!!!!!!!"

(You have two days to complete this assignment by posting your photo here! It is officially due by 7 PM PST/10 PM EST on June 12th! Best of luck!)
2139 days 6 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Ride with me, see where this thing goes. I struggled a bit this week to really capture the essence of the song, but in the end I hope I was able to hint at the spirit of adventure within the song. Bad boy Stanley has come out to play and he likes to take his time on his ride.

https://www.vanityteen.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Vincenzo-Amato-by-Giovanni-Squatriti-5.jpg
2138 days 14 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
The way I interrupted Psycho by Post Malone, it was about a man who managed to finally make it to the big leagues and is explaining how different it is. Like how he made his first million and now gets paid 30,000 just for a walk through. He also talked about a girl who was always trying to ask him up for money and basically hustle him, hence why he couldn't trust nobody. So I really wanted my photo to focus on the money and riches aspect that this song seemed to focus so much on and how the money could affect people.

In my photo, I decided to portray a girl who was so blissed out by the fact that she had money that she couldn't really see anything besides the money. Hence why it doesn't seem that I even seem aware that I'm in a coffin that has been placed in the ground.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2b/16/cd/2b16cde6f2265a3b4f3356ef5fa46916.jpg
2138 days 8 hours ago
Blingbae
"I Like It", by Cardi B
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Tb4sjrIEjso-fOuCSj-jPaDelbiHSKFc

Many say this song leans into Cardi B's Caribbean roots, while also celebrating her recent successes in the rap industry. This photo shows a woman wearing expensive jewlery, with palm leaves surrounding her, while donning Caribbean Taino tattoos. (Y'all I did my research.) With this model I really wanted to display the fierceness and certainty you hear in this song, while also giving a nod to tropical fashions.
2138 days 5 hours ago
rodrigueseve
I decided to just take a piece of the song and give it a whole other meaning. The Middle, the título of the song. Which made me remember the Middle age on history which is what I represent in this photo without feeling old. Modern Middle age.
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/e9/8d/bb/e98dbb89c3f08ffb58823c5f1b6edb77--medieval-hairstyles-baroque-fashion.jpg
2138 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
Crystal Robins: This is America

The central message is about guns and violence in America. Gambino and a group of kids clad in school uniforms dance throughout much of the song, smiling and dancing through it as violence erupts behind them. The dancers could be there to distract viewers in the same way black art is used to distract people from real problems plaguing America. Toward the middle of the video, a choir sings in a happy tone before Gambino shoots them all. The massacre and its quickness recall the 2015 Charleston shooting in which white supremacist Dylann Roof killed nine black people in a church basement. Gambino’s sprint at the end goes back to a long tradition of black Americans having to run to save their lives

So for today’s photo shoot I wanted to give you a black African-American that is in power and fighting for rights. This wouldn’t have happened during the time of slavery because the Black were not considered as highly as the White. So I wanted to show an empowering and independent black woman in charge.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/bc/60/06/bc6006aabe38e6cc9b3637befe07efbb.png

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!