This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL Panel: The Model Who Snatched The Crown.

Topic » FINAL Panel: The Model Who..

2261 days 15 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin's Photo(to show I still got it~!)
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3c/6a/f9/3c6af9668b7a22b087b09e7e016c15df.jpg

Welcome to the main stage of Ninjohn's Next Top Model! Tonight, there are three models and, after this panel, there will only be ONE. That's right, only ONE will rise up and become Ninjohn's Next Top Model. You know our judges; legendary two-time winner Darrius and iconic and game-changing grand champion Adam.

And please welcome our extra special guest judge this week, Dev!
http://static.tumblr.com/fqfxzdi/E3Slq8fnq/dev_love_you_kiss_hi_gif.gif

Dev will also be providing the Face-Face-FACE off song this week so be sure to impress!

This week, you three models were tasked with delivering on the very cornerstones of this competition! You were asked to show off a fabulous beauty with a gorgeous crowned picture
without seeing what your competition submitted; you were asked to deliver a fabulous strut down a runway of your choice; and asked to give us your fresh personality by telling us with eloquence why YOU and not your competitors should win the crown. There is no challenge win or loss; only ONE will remain after this finale! SO, for the FINAL time; let's START THE PANEL!!!
2261 days 15 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Hopefully to the surprise of no one, there is no top or bottom this week so we're going to go straight into critiques!"
2261 days 15 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "For this judging, you will be evaluated on all three categories at one go so prepare for some pretty long comments! Best of luck!"
2261 days 15 hours ago
ninjohn
-ERIC HAARER-

Category is...FIERCE BEAUTY.
https://imgur.com/mQI4pGO

This photo is absolutely beautiful. It's regal, it's majestic, it's stoic but yet modern in a way; it's easily something that not only represents what the judges feel is the kind of legacy you'd like to leave, but a picture I'd be happy with hanging up in the hall of fame. If this is your last photo for-EVER in this cycle, I think it's a photo you should feel very proud of. The legs do seem a bit awkward, but at this point, having a leg up on the competition is an ADVANTAGE and one of the panel even suggested it could be a metaphor. If so, it elevates your photo that much higher(see the pun there? a-HA) so wonderful job this week.

Category Is...FIERCE WALK.

Eric, this walk was VERY fun to watch. The way that you moved from your shoulders down to your hips to even your hands showed off the clothing in a way that could not be replicated with a different model, a different designer, not even a different stylist. You looked special and one of a kind in your outfit and that's exactly what a runway walk should do. In this aspect, there really aren't any critiques to be had about you. You NAILED the runway walk, start to finish and really embodied a FIERCE walk- which is right on what we asked you! Amazing job!

Category is...FRESH PERSONALITY.

Now Eric, for this category, you as well as your competitors are being judged not only on your explanation for why you should be crowned but on your personality throughout the entire season. Now let's start with your explanation. You went with a play-by-play sort of explanation and what I saw was someone who absolutely poured their heart and soul into this competition. It really felt as if by reading your explanation, we could see your week by week struggle and how much you really wanted to be here. It's been a definite journey for you to be here in the finale tonight. But, through the thick and thin, not only have you tied for the most challenge wins, but you also have had the ability to impress your competitors immensely throughout the entire competition. Not only did you manage to have the panel waiting for your photoshoots week after week, but you brought other models to be the best that they could be. People are threatened by your presence and it ups the competition that much more. In terms of the cycle, your personality SHINED the entire time and you should be very proud of the way you represented yourself here. Congratulations!
2261 days 14 hours ago
RightToCensor
THANK you judges鉂わ笍
2261 days 14 hours ago
ninjohn
-SARAH PORTELLO-

Category is...FIERCE BEAUTY.
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/86/d7/14/86d714c2bd1159a48a4c064c7759a434.jpg

Sarah...SARAH. This photo is very reminiscent of Allison Harvard in the way that your eyes just look front, center and glamorous. This photo caught me off guard personally because your photos have been best when you choose simple drama but this photo...this photo takes direct assault to the NUMBER ONE CRITIQUE many girls had this cycle; being overtaken by the background and effects! But this is quite honestly the perfect example of how to over step it. There's so much edge, so much story, so many signs of listening in this one photo; this is really a shot to behold.

Category is...FABULOUS STRUT.

Your walk was another aspect that completely shocked the panel. Because of your thought out and layered photos, I was personally worried that you would overthink your strategy with the walk and go for something too stiff and proper to stand out. And BOY, was that WRONG. Your walk was so fun and bouncy and young; it really was something so out of left field from what you usually show to the panel floor that it was just amazing to watch. Your walk was almost like a performance; utterly entertaining and had everyone hooked from the very beginning. Your versatility has just been amazing and it really comes out full force here.

Category is...FRESH PERSONALITY.
Now, Sarah, as stated before, tonight you will be evaluated not only on your explanation but on your representation of yourself throughout the entire cycle. Starting off the competition, there were easily doubts about you. But very early on, I noticed your ability to listen. In your explanation, you said that you have a skill to translate your personality into your photos and I agree with that. Your portfolio is probably the most cohesive out of the finalists. And you, Miss Portello, has had the most improvement and visible journey this entire time. Watching you across the season has been wonderful and it has been an absolute pleasure to watch you progress. Congratulations!
2261 days 14 hours ago
ninjohn
And finally...Quin Karsyn.

Quin, you made a name for yourself by bringing a level of prestige to this competition that hasn't been seen in this competition in such a long time. You have never had a bad angle and your thinking and elite style of beauty has been engraved for in the pantheon of gorgeous models. You are LOVED here. But, unfortunately, this week was the most important to have activity. And by not submitting, I have no choice but to eliminate you from the competition. I am sorry but you are no longer in the running to becoming Ninjohn's Next Top Model.

Quin leaves the competition.
2261 days 14 hours ago
RightToCensor
OMG!!!!! 馃槺馃槺馃槺馃槺馃槺馃槺馃槺馃槺馃槺馃槺
2261 days 14 hours ago
RightToCensor
*Jaw Drops to the Floor*
2261 days 14 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "And then there were two. Eric. Sarah. It has all come down to this. This is your LAST chance to impress me...and snatch yourself the ultimate crown and title as the GRAND CHAMPION of Ninjohn's Next Top Model: Cycle Six!!!!!! The time has come; for you to Face-Face-FACE Off...FOR THE CROWN!!!!!!!!!!!"
2261 days 14 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Your final Face-Face-FACE Off Song...is #1 by DEV."

Nin: "The rules are simple; you must outpose your fellow model. Be fierce. Be unique. And, for the LAST time;  BE. A. BOSS!!!!!"

-ERIC VS. SARAH!-

(You have ONE day to submit your look to go along with this song! It is officially due at 7 PM PST/10 PM EST! You must MAIL me your looks, do NOT post them in panel! And tomorrow, WE WILL CROWN A CHAMPION!!!!!!)
2260 days 16 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Absolutely FABULOUS. Congratulations to the BOTH of you. Based on your photoshoot in the final Face-Face-FACE Off, your fierce beauty as a crowned queen, your legendary fabulous strut, your eloquence in your fresh personality and your performance throughout the entire season, the final score lies at 3-2, the closest margin EVER in NNTM. And I have made some... decisions."
2260 days 16 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Ninjohn's Next Top Model...is......."
2260 days 15 hours ago
ninjohn
2260 days 15 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Congratulations ERIC, you are the WINNER of Ninjohn's Next Top Model SIX!!!!!!"

https://media.giphy.com/media/HLPF3aiyXIOYw/giphy.gif

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!