This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Panel Thirteen: The Grand Champion Ball

Topic » Panel Thirteen: The Grand..

2273 days 7 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin’s Photo(to show I still got it~!)
https://balyssatrofortblogdotcom.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/keithcarlos-316-copy.jpg?w=1200

Welcome to the main stage of Ninjohn's Next Top Model! Tonight, there are four models and, after this panel, there will only be three continuing on in the hopes of becoming Ninjohn's Next Top Model. You know our judges; legendary two-time winner Darrius and iconic and game-changing grand champion Adam.

And please welcome our extra special guest judge this week, Sabrina Claudio!
https://i.makeagif.com/media/4-03-2017/xSSmHf.gif

Sabrina will also be providing us with the Face-Face-FACE Off song this week, so be sure to impress!

This week, you four models were invited to this season’s most prestigous party; The Grand Champion Ball! And, as everyone knows, you MUST look good at a ball! The judges have ranked you based on your looks and, due to the large amount of photos, there will be no critiques: tonight, we will only have a call out. One of you will win the challenge, earning passage to the final three and two of you will fall into the bottom. Let’s start the panel!
2273 days 7 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Now, as a reminder, you were each given a rank from 1 to 4 with the smaller the score, the stronger the photo. The model with the smallest score will be the winner of this week's challenge while the two with the highest scores will be up for elimination."
2273 days 7 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "But first, I must congratulate all four of you; for the first time in NNTM history, no one scored in the double digits. That is an IMPRESSIVE feat, so all four of you should feel very proud of yourselves!"
2273 days 7 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "But the judges and I have seen enough. And I myself have made some...decisions."
2273 days 7 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Quin decided to not use her advantage which means the scores are locked. The first model I'm going to call represents the model with the overall lowest score of 6. This model was also deemed the winner of the "Loyal" category as well as the runner-up of the "Fierce" category. The first name I'm going to call is..."
2273 days 7 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "...Sarah. Congratulations, you are the winner of this week's challenge."

Sabrina: https://media.giphy.com/media/3otWpOIyODPf5g6iWY/source.gif

Nin: "You've won...the judges' approval! Sorry girl, but there's no advantages going into the top three! But congratulations; this is a huge win with a lot of weight to it!"
2273 days 7 hours ago
RightToCensor
I’m so fucking terrified
2273 days 7 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "And then, the runner up of the ball. For the second time in the history of Ninjohn's Next Top Model...we have a tie. Two of you remaining models have tied with a score of 8, with fourth place holding a score of 9."
2273 days 7 hours ago
Matedog1209
Hmm. I’m honestly lost.
2273 days 7 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "The two models who have tied are...Eric and Quin. Which means, I'm sorry Samantha, but you are up for elimination."
2273 days 7 hours ago
RightToCensor
I love you Quin
2273 days 7 hours ago
Matedog1209
I love you Eric.
2273 days 7 hours ago
RightToCensor
So how do we break the tie
2273 days 7 hours ago
Matedog1209
Me if all 3 go into elimination. I’ll quake.
2273 days 7 hours ago
RightToCensor
Hmmm
2273 days 7 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "In the event of this tie, Eric and Quin, your placements will be put in direct comparison instead of your scores. And one of you placed higher than the other in "Loyal" and "Fierce" categories. So, by the closest margin, the second name I'm going to call is..."

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!