This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Panel Eleven: Rosham-beau

Topic » Panel Eleven: Rosham-beau

2255 days 13 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin鈥檚 Photo(to show I still got it~!)
http://2uths53k5qgi1u9n563z92ve.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/0101_davis_factor_fame-800x1055.jpg
(Wearing wet paper!)

Welcome to the main stage of Ninjohn's Next Top Model! Tonight, there are six models and, after this panel, there will only be five continuing on in the hopes of becoming Ninjohn's Next Top Model. You know our judges; legendary two-time winner Darrius and iconic and game-changing grand champion Adam.

And please welcome our extra special guest judge this week, Emil Gustafsson!
https://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m39acitoUQ1rs9ot3o1_400.gif

Emil will also be providing us with the Face-Face-FACE Off song this week, so be sure to impress!

This week, you six models were paired off into teams and assigned a weapon based on one of China's most legendary advances to human history; the game of "Rock-Paper-Scissors!" However, despite competing in teams, for tonight, you will be judged as individuals. Tonight, one of you will be the winner of this week's challenge and one of you will be making the long trek back...away from gorgeous Hong Kong...and go home. Let's start the panel!
2255 days 13 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Now, since there are six of you left, there is no "safe" models anymore. From here on out, we will do regular call outs. At the end of critiques, I will have four photos that represent the four models that are still in the running. The two models whose photos I don't have will be up for elimination. And...you should know what happens from there. Anyways, let's get to critiques!"
2255 days 13 hours ago
RightToCensor
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
2255 days 12 hours ago
ninjohn
-ERIC HAARER-
https://imgur.com/draZgoU

This week, Eric is wearing scissors!

Eric, this week, you were chosen by the challenge winner to be on her team. Very impressive! Last week showed you are held in pretty high esteem amongst your competitors. It's gotten to the panel as well, we've come to expect a lot more of you each and every week. And, unfortunately, this week it feels as if you've taken a bit of a step back. Your photo is quite nice actually and the story and detail that you put into is enticing as always but one of the issues that arose with it is that the judges aren't sure that is, in fact, your best "modeling." Week after week, you've delivered high fashion and thought-provoking looks and the panel expected to see that again. But, with this photo, despite the story, it does seem to be just a model holding scissors and looking off. The hand is an incredible that not all of the panel would have noticed without your description and it's always good to catch your viewers off guard. But it IS the final six, after all. You have to fire on all cylinders or else you're vulnerable.

Emil: "It may not be the strongest photo but IT'S HARD TO HATE SOMEONE YOU LOVE! Buy IT'S HARD TO HATE SOMEONE YOU LOVE on iTunes!"
2255 days 12 hours ago
RightToCensor
Wow :(
2255 days 12 hours ago
RightToCensor
Well this is my first bad photo. Wasn鈥檛 the easiest week
2255 days 12 hours ago
ninjohn
-MRS. A-
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-8kTasE6ZmrY/Uh4O5P7PJYI/AAAAAAAABes/o-Qi0uWs4ys/s1600/ambreal+williams.jpg

This week, Mrs. A is wearing paper!

Mrs. A, this week you got paired up with Tiffany for the challenge and the two of you took very different approaches to the challenge. You took more of a head on approach and placed yourself in the center which is a very bold thing to do. However, the judges don't feel as if you did much with your bold position. The judges see something angelic and almost surreal in your face but felt that your body looked a bit awkward. Your setting is absolutely incredible for this challenge, but the judges feel as if you in the center did not bring the energy to match it. And another note is that the judges don't feel as if they've seen any effort from you to show your personality at all. One of the judges said that is your biggest weakness; your inability to stand out or to listen to critique. We're very close to selecting our winner, you have to be able to apply what we're telling at this point.

Emil: "I love your photo but it feels like ROBOT LOVE! Buy ROBOT LOVE on iTunes!"
2255 days 12 hours ago
RightToCensor
Me when I actually really Loved mrs.A鈥檚 photo.

The judges truly got it wrong this week馃檮馃檮
2255 days 12 hours ago
ninjohn
-SAMANTHA CAVE-
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a4/13/de/a413de90da3565d8dd3b012832b06d82.jpg

This week, Samantha is wearing rock!

Samantha, your partner this week was Sarah and when it came down to it, the judges were expecting something very earthy from the two of you. You, Samantha, probably delivered more on that. But, all the same, your photo is unconventional as well. At first look, some of the judges thought that just the colour palette was the reason for the shot selection and, just based on that, the judges already fell in love with it. However, learning of your story was adding a whole other layer to it. The fact that you intentionally selected something that could relate to China as well as something underlying rather than just physically holding your object was something that resonated very well with the panel. A note that the panel has is that your hair prop is overtaking the attention from your face. Your face is gorgeous and is still noticeable, but make sure to be careful for the future. Overall, it was quite a pretty picture.

Emil: "Wow...I'll be heartbroken if if I'm NEVER GONNA SEE YOU AGAIN! Buy NEVER GONNA SEE YOU AGAIN on iTunes!"
2255 days 12 hours ago
RightToCensor
LMAO she didn鈥檛 even have a rock in her picture?!??!

What are the judges on this week!
2255 days 12 hours ago
rodrigueseve
when Sarah takes a pic on top of 3 statues yet a head prop is considered more earthy LOL
I love the photo but that was.... a choice of a comment
2255 days 12 hours ago
RightToCensor
This is total bullshit
2255 days 12 hours ago
ninjohn
-QUIN KARSYN-
https://goo.gl/images/gv3j5h

This week, Quin is wearing scissors!

Well, Quin, before we get to your photo, I'd like to address your response to last week's critiques. Specifically, the judges don't want to see more ruthless behaviour but more confident behaviour as a little bit of confidence goes a long way. However, speaking out to the judges takes confidence as well so I personally think that you might already have your own place of strength after all. But enough about that; let's get to your photo! As the winner of last week's challenge, the stakes were definitely raised for you. The judges feel as if your photo lived up to the hype however; but once again, the judges were questioning your presentation. Since it wasn't directly to a photo, it was just an extra mile the judges had to take just to look at your photo that the other girls didn't have this week. So overall it was a nice photo but the presentation was lackluster.

Emil: "Your photo reminds me of POLAROID MEMORIES! Buy POLAROID MEMORIES on iTunes!"
2255 days 12 hours ago
RightToCensor
SO QUIN IS GETTING A BAD CRITIQUE FOR SENDING THE WRONG LINK?

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?
2255 days 12 hours ago
ninjohn
-TIFFANY KLOSS-
http://api.ning.com/files/kV4MbYiv7oRD9jAylJ7furrYpCT3mrrFXarcnZTK9lc-Ql0mlW43L95kavyIiSc02ErLlgzbF7INSbTibKL9QD8QpCOi*Ct0/1082083266.jpeg

This week, Tiffany is wearing paper!

Tiffany, this week, you were paired up with Mrs. A for a paper photoshoot and with paper, it is quite possibly the most artistic weapon out of the three to choose from. However, this week, you went with a more playful and colourful approach and it pleased the judges. The fact that you filled up a whole space with your paper was very interesting, both you and your teammate had great use of the space but the judges feel that you paid more attention to make your photo edgy and high fashion. The judges challenge you next time, however, to not let the set overtake you as the judges feel like you aren't the first thing the panel looks at but this week was a very interesting shot from you.

Emil: "Wow, I just want to take you to THE PROM! Buy THE PROM on iTunes!"
2255 days 12 hours ago
ninjohn
-SARAH PORTELLO-
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/45/54/e2/4554e206628965c0816cb4102280c376.jpg

This week, Sarah is wearing rock!

Sarah, after the last week, the panel was questioning if you really could follow up on your promise to deliver. And, being paired up with Samantha, it would take a lot of work to keep up with her. However, the judges feel like that you excelled at this challenge. You had a very dynamic background like some other models did this week, but the judges felt like you had every element to keep the focus on you; your pose was intriguing, the statues were bending to your will, your detailing pulled everything to the center; it felt quite cohesive within your own photo. Although perhaps a bit of zoom would have been beneficial to the shot, everything about this photo felt easy on the eyes. This, paired with your description, was just fresh to go through. Good job this week!

Emil: "You look like you're from the times of KINGS & QUEENS! Buy KINGS & QUEENS on iTunes!"

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!