This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Panel Ten: Back to School, Girl

Topic » Panel Ten: Back to School,..

2261 days 5 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin鈥檚 Photo(to show I still got it~!)
https://i.pinimg.com/474x/b6/14/49/b6144955072235635dd03d98db699b2d--men-casual-stylish-men.jpg
(As your headmaster, no less~)

Welcome to the main stage of Ninjohn's Next Top Model! Tonight, there are seven models and, after this panel, there will only be six continuing on in the hopes of becoming Ninjohn's Next Top Model. You know our judges; legendary two-time winner Darrius and iconic and game-changing grand champion Adam.

And please welcome our extra special guest judge this week, Sonny Alven!
https://pro2-bar-s3-cdn-cf.myportfolio.com/a9e70d35b711e5e9a5fe90d6849dbbc9/b5c37e2fb2aa47785c3355bf_rw_1920.gif?h=f93e1611c191c6d824d4f03b6ec2e433

Sonny will also be providing us with the Face-Face-FACE Off song this week, so be sure to impress!

This week, you seven models took on classic Chinese television show archetypes and were challenged with bringing drama as well as a new look to the classic characters! On top of that, you were also tasked with assessing your competition and showing that you can present your opinion in an eloquent manner, even if it meant showing weakness or emotion. Tonight, one of you will be the winner of this week's challenge while someone else will be making the return trip out of beautiful Hong Kong...and all the way back home. Let's start the panel!
2261 days 5 hours ago
Matedog1209
*Stands confidently*
2261 days 5 hours ago
RightToCensor
*stands nervously*
2261 days 5 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Now, it is the top seven! Only one of you is simply safe and will not receive critique. All the models that survive on here on out will receive critique! But, for now, the last "safe" model is...Mrs. A. Congratulations, you're still in the running to become Ninjohn's Next Top Model."
2261 days 5 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "However, that is not the only model that I will be dismissing. Tiffany has decided to use her Critique Block advantage won during the Billboard challenge and has selected a model who will not hear feedback for the week. She has selected Eric. While you are not safe, I must ask you to leave the stage."
2261 days 5 hours ago
Crayadian
Booooo Bridgett
2261 days 5 hours ago
Matedog1209
:O
2261 days 5 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "That means that Charmaine, Quin, Samantha, Sarah and Tiffany, you five make up the majority of the best and worst of the week. Let's get to critiques!"
2261 days 5 hours ago
RightToCensor
I am prepared
2261 days 5 hours ago
Matedog1209
*Prays like Kesha*
2261 days 5 hours ago
RightToCensor
Tiffany...Good job wasting your advantage 馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀
2261 days 5 hours ago
ninjohn
CHARMAINE FRANCOIS
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/36/93/97/369397ebe313e3e62ff1823e0cf19cf6.jpg

This week, Charmaine is wearing The Skater Girl!

Charmaine, let's start with your photo. In terms of a modeling aspect, it was panned by the judges. There is a fine line in fashion between classy modeling and tacky modeling and this...did not please the judges. Yes, you have a skateboard, but the photo as a whole is all too sexual and is not what the judges would describe as a dramatic and high fashion shot, which was the point on of the challenge. In terms of your judging for most and least potential, the judges felt you represented yourself well. For me, personally, I feel as if I've learned that your personality is one of your strongest tools in your arsenal. It was an interesting read to go through your reasoning as you pointed out things that the judges themselves did not consider. But, on the downside, you failed to answer the directive specifically, leaving the panel to have to guess to who you meant. And, on top of that, you were selected as the model having the least potential by every single other model in this competition. It could be strategy on their part, perhaps, but if you can not earn the respect of your rivals and co-workers, it reflects poorly on to you.

Sonny: "I could tell you were going to MAKE IT PERSONAL! Buy MAKE IT PERSONAL on iTunes!"
2261 days 5 hours ago
RightToCensor
So it鈥檚 Me vs Charmaine this week. Interesting.
2261 days 5 hours ago
ninjohn
-QUIN KARSYN-
https://imgur.com/a/uxoUz

This week, Quin is wearing The Prom Queen!

Quin, we're going to begin with your photograph. This photo was initially disliked by the other judges due to its simplicity but, upon reading your answer, it was well respected. I think everyone was expecting sort of a glamour shot, a beautiful model with a sash or flowers or other cliche items like that, but your explanation gave it a story and I was impressed. I do believe I underestimated your ability to present yourself and I'm pleasantly surprised. In terms of your answers for who has the most and least potential, the judges felt as if they could tell the dedication you put into the competition and felt as if all your answers were truthful and resonating to you. However, some of the panel feel as if you need to be less apologetic. If you perhaps took a bit more confidence into your stride, it would give you an edge to be more individualistic and more attractive overall. On top of that, you were also marked as having the most potential by two other competitors. Very impressive!

Sonny: "You had me wide AWAKE! Buy AWAKE on iTunes!"
2261 days 5 hours ago
Matedog1209
*Quin thanks the judges*
*Steps back in line*
2261 days 5 hours ago
RightToCensor
Good Job Quin!

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!