This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 10: Back To School, Girl!

Topic » Episode 10: Back To School,..

2285 days 1 hour ago
ninjohn
PREVIOUSLY on Ninjohn’s Next Top Model!!!

After a heartwarming non-elimination, the models were whisked away to beautiful China! The tip top eight where then tasked with modeling based off of their new surroundings and to explain how they were inspired with eloquence! In the end, Samantha redeemed herself by winning the challenge while Mrs. A found herself surviving the Face-Face-FACE Off, eliminating Laura Porsche in the process! Seven remain! Who’s going to slay? Who’s going away? And who will WIN NNTM 6?!?!?!?
2285 days 1 hour ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Hey guys...um...I...I just want to apologize...China has so much jetlag and...my heart..."
2285 days 1 hour ago
ninjohn
Nin: "I've...j-just been so tired and...the stress of this television show, it's...it's.....!!!"
2285 days 1 hour ago
ninjohn
https://i.imgur.com/fkY8S.gif
2285 days 1 hour ago
ninjohn
An AUDIBLE gasp is heard all around.
2285 days 1 hour ago
ninjohn
Then, all of a sudden:

Nin: "TODAY YOU'RE GOING TO LEARN ABOUT ACTING!!! ACTING, ACTING, ACTING, THAT WAS FAAAAKKKEEEE!"

https://78.media.tumblr.com/6cac7536bc211dd278dc44c78c2570d7/tumblr_inline_mrwht4bG301qz4rgp.gif
2285 days 1 hour ago
ninjohn
Nin composes himself before standing up straight and tall.
Nin: "That's right! Today, you're going to be learning about acting; portraying yourself to be a character different from yourself!"
2285 days 1 hour ago
ninjohn
Nin: "As a model, you must be able to transform yourself into many different characters in the course of your career. Any successful model is not just booked on one look, but on the factor of being be able to create almost a whole new face if the occasion calls for it!"
2285 days 1 hour ago
ninjohn
Nin: "This week, the judges are looking for that versatility that widens the divide between a regular model and SUPER model. So, what will you be doing, by chance?"
2285 days 1 hour ago
ninjohn
Nin: "This week, you will be taking inspiration from China yet again to model based off of a common school stereotype and turn it into high fashion DRAMA! Television is an extremely powerful platform in Asia and the stereotypes you will be modeling are old and time-told true."
2285 days 1 hour ago
ninjohn
Nin: "And, as the previous winner, Samantha has already assigned what you each will be portraying! Here's the official cast list:

Charmaine: The Skater
Eric: The Jock
Mrs. A: The Rule Breaker
Quin: The Prom Queen
Samantha: The Nerd
Sarah: The Artist
Tiffany: The Goth"
2285 days 1 hour ago
ninjohn
Nin: "This week, the judges are looking for something high fashion and edgy to take these common personas into something unique and fresh to look at. THIS is the week to go all out and create debate among the panel as a boring photo will not survive unnoticed this time. However, that is NOT all you must do!"
2285 days 1 hour ago
ninjohn
Nin: "At this point in the competition, there are only seven of you. The judges need to get a sense of who is here to win the competition and fight for the crown...and who is not. The judges would also like each of you to submit who you think has the most potential to win the overall competition and who has the least potential to win and why. This will factor into the judging so take it seriously!"
2285 days 1 hour ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Be fierce; be unique; and, most importantly; BE. A. BOSS!!!!"

(You have two days to complete this assignment. It is officially due at 7 PM PST/10 PM EST on January 17th! Best of luck!!!)
2284 days 23 hours ago
ninjohn
Samantha:
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/7f/84/f1/7f84f12d599176d7e8fbeef3d0563119--preppy-outfits-preppy-fashion.jpg

Potential and Least Potential:
I think Eric has the best shot at winning because of how consistent she is. She’s been at the top for most of the game which is why I think she has the best chance. I think Charmaine has the least potential because of how many times she’s been in the bottom 2 which is the most out of anybody this season.
2284 days 22 hours ago
Matedog1209
Quin:
For this photo I put my spin on Chinese Culture and American Prom. For this photo, I chose to take a shot of the Prom Queen JUST as they announced she was the winner of the crown. This photo captures the surprise and excitement to win as well as a high fashion look to top it off. I hope you judges enjoy!
https://imgur.com/a/uxoUz

Who I believe should and should not win:

Before I state my opinions, I want to preface this by saying this is a game and I only want to be constructive criticism. I genuinely love each and every one of you lovely models.

Eric is someone who I consider to be the biggest competition to win right behind myself. Me being the biggest competition standing between me and a win. Eric has for the most part been a lovely model to watch evolve into the person he/she is today. I enjoy most of his/her photos and think he/she has great potential to become a SUPER model!

Charmaine would probably be the person who I believe shouldn't win. I genuinely hate to say things like this but it's a question and I must be honest. Charmaine has survived 4 times in the Bottom 2. In my own eyes I don't think a TRUE model should need 4 shots to prove they are a Super Model, especially in this fierce industry.

I want to wish all of my fellow models the best of luck as we near the end of this amazing and unforgettable journey!

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!