This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Panel Nine: Hey Hey, Hong Kong

Topic » Panel Nine: Hey Hey, Hong Kong

2264 days 20 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "....Congratulations, Samantha, you are the winner of this week's challenge!"

Chen: http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/35600000/-Chen-exo-35665756-500-259.gif

Nin: "You've won a pivotal advantage in the next week's challenge! Congratulations!"
2264 days 20 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "And then there were three.

Laura Porsche. This week, you looked ready to perform an execution. However, it may be you that will get chopped.

Mrs. A. The fashion industry is all about memorability. And this week, from your photo to your explanation to your personality, the judges can't seem to remember anything at all.

Quin. This week, you showed more charisma than the judges thought you to have. Unfortunately, it seems to have come at the price of your photo."
2264 days 19 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Laura Porsche...I'm sorry, my dear, but you are up for elimination. Mrs. A...I'm sorry but you are up for elimination, my dear. Quin, congratulations. You're still in the running to become Ninjohn's Next Top Model."
2264 days 19 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Laura Porsche. Mrs. A. This is your LAST chance to impress me...and save yourself from elimination. We have a special trailer out back where you will receive just a few moments to Face-Face-FACE Off...for your life. The duration of your shoot is the length of the song playing while you do so, and this week, your song is "Transformer" by EXO(the Chinese version, of course!)

2264 days 19 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "The rules are simple; you must outpose your fellow model. Be fierce. Be unique. And most importantly; BE. A. BOSS!!!!!"

-LAURA PORSCHE VS. MRS. A!-

(You have ONE day to submit your look to go along with this song! It is officially due at 6 PM PST/9 PM EST! You must MAIL me your looks, do NOT post them in panel! And tomorrow, we will see who is the NINTH model eliminated from NNTM: Cycle 6! Best of luck!)
2264 days 19 hours ago
Matedog1209
Quin:
*Thanks Judges*
This is the first and last time you will see me here panel. Thank you so much.
*Takes Photo and takes spot with other models*
2264 days 19 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Great job, both of you! But...I have made my decision."
2264 days 19 hours ago
ninjohn

...Nin: "Mrs. A. Congratulations. You're still in the running to become Ninjohn's Next Top Model."
2264 days 19 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Laura Porsche. Never in the history of this game have I encountered who is so utterly...well, let's face it, as insane as you in terms of fashion. You have turned out looks so unique, so completely different from anyone else in the industry. If you learn how to harness that creativity, you will be an unstoppable force of nature. But, for now, you are no longer in the running to become Ninjohn's Next Top Model."

Laura Porsche leaves the competition.
2264 days 19 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Well now it's just the heavenly seven! Congratulations on surviving your first week in China! But now, I'll need you to think about this competition more seriously than ever before! ANYONE can go; and I mean it! Good night models!"

The models exit.

PANEL IS CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!