This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 9: Hey Hey, Hong Kong!

Topic » Episode 9: Hey Hey, Hong Kong!

2265 days 20 hours ago
Crayadian
https://senatus.net/media/files/myerscms/senatus_bonqXi.jpg
Basically im tilting my photo this week Julong, meaning Hurricane Dragon in Chinese.  My inspiration for this photo was obviously ancient Chinese Dragons. I feel my pose relays strength and ferocity with a side of reservation which to me really makes the name super fitting. You never truly know the strength of a hurricane until you're face to face with it. The soft blues and whites remind me of water and the sky which also played a part in me naming this photo Julong. The gold represent regality. Historically, the dragon was associated with the Emperor of China and used a symbol to represent imperial power which i think i poetry flawlessly in this weeks photo. I hope you all enjoy my image this week
2265 days 20 hours ago
ninjohn
TIME!

Alright models! The judges will now deliberate and when we come back, we will see who is going to say...Zàijiàn.

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!